It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy throws fits when refused cigarettes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Boy throws fits when refused cigarettes

news.ninemsn.com.au

A two-year-old boy who throws a fit when refused a cigarette has provoked fresh horror over the rise in Indonesia' nicotine-addicted youth.

Ardi Rizal smoked his first cigarette when he was 18 months old.

Now the boy's father admits he is addicted.

"He cries and throws tantrums when we don't let him smoke," the father told a Sriwijaya Post reporter who visited his home at a fishing village in Indonesia's South Sumatra province.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ardi Rizal is just two years old.

Seriously, this little tike is the youngest nicotine junkie I have heard in my entire life.

A two-year-old toddler smoking his dad's cigarettes? He'll get lung cancer by age eight if he continues smoking at this rate.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is one proud Papa.

Look at the little tyke inhale that cigarette.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The sad thing is that this is happening all over the planet. People can still blame the media or the corporations for making there children to use drugs, tobacco and liquor. But who is the one to buy it and then give it to the children. Laws only go so far.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That kid reminds of something I saw a log time ago..

This kid might have a shot in the movies..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
this is why we need to spank our children. if my son was doing this it would be simple; you just say no and put him in a crib for 28 days away from tobacco with a constant vitamin c and fiber diet. it's like that one picture i saw with a baby with a gun in its mouth while holding the trigger with its toe. it was in musicwerks some years back. hey asian dude, quitting cigarrettes should be you and your kids first father/son activity. now they are going to make flinstones chewable niccotine. or awesome niccotine temporary tattoos that dissolve along with your cravings.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. People are blaming the two year old kid? He can't even light the cigarette himself! The parents are clearly the ones to blame here; they're the one who gave him cigarettes and helped him smoke them, and now they are upset when the kid is addicted? Foster care needs to come in and take this child away from those irresponsible parents.

top topics

join