It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythodea: Why Did NASA Invoke the Greco-Roman Gods for the Mars Mission?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

And when rebels and dragonians entered our solar system, there was also Hfaistos (near to the sun and because of gravitation anomalies of Levan-moon and Lilith, sucked into the sun...

Um...ok you lost me.

Mind telling us what source you have for "rebels and dragonians entered our solar system"???

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by papakis
5. Before mythodea many missions to mars by american and russians failed!
6. After mythodea all missions were successful! (no spaceship crashed or "turned off" or losts)

What about "Fobos-Grunt"?

I can't tell for sure! Probably it was on purpose...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

all our myths are encrypted reality, our ancients hide it inside beautiful stories. Perseus who killed Medussa with the help of Athena, Medussa's head become Athenas shield ... The Pegasus...

Also the myth of Persefoni (that Hades took her in the underworld).. Perseus + fonos (murder) = Persefonh.

The myth of gorgons and seirines (mermaids) and their names, the myth says, after the fall of medussa, gorgons , created the seirines, so one day, can find their way back home. What are their names?

Aglaoph = glorious looks
Thelxiepia = charming speech
Peisinoh = convincing mind
Thelxinoh = beautiful mind
Lefkosia = white essence
Ligia = clean voice
Molpi = singing voice
Thelxioph = attractive looks

you will meet these seirines in Odyssas story, but who Odysseas truly is!! ... Why seirines have this meaning in their names.. Odysseas in our vocabulary, means, the one who casted out from the gods.
Gods in our ancient vocabulary means, "those who run fast". Those who travel fast. Odysseas traped in an island with this girls and he forgot who he is and what his goal is... Seirines tried to keep him away from his goal, to go home.

modeling, glorious looks
Politicians, etc... charming speech
Media .. convincing mind
drugs.... white essence
clean voice ... leaders
look the industry today and their songs... singers
etc etc etc... its all the stereotypes and dogmas that control the human mind. And most of them, if not all, are controlled by them. Also organic portals are involved in this one.

I want to say that, the truth is hidden behind the words, you just need to know how to read it. The myth of perseus, never happened here... it happened elsewere, in another universe. After that battle and the destruction of Medussa, their master fleet (ch-arts.ucoz.ru... ) the smaller fleets of reptilian race, flee away and invaded earth.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I want to say that, the truth is hidden behind the words, you just need to know how to read it. The myth of perseus, never happened here... it happened elsewere, in another universe. After that battle and the destruction of Medussa, their master fleet (ch-arts.ucoz.ru... ) the smaller fleets of reptilian race, flee away and invaded earth.

.................ok.

Um, I'm just going to stand over here and think about the OP and how Curiosity and some other Mars missions do not invoke (to me) any Greco-Roman gods.....and much less alien lizards flying fleets of spaceships.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

its not greko-roman its Hellas and Ellanian gods... Also you should know *but u dont, due to your mistranslated versions of books and knowledge from your authors, about our civilization..

God in Ancient Hellas means = Those who travel fast, those who run fast

God in jewish history means = the one who rulles them all, the paranormal, the invisible that control you and created you, the one who will punish you or embrace you. (and if you have soul)..

thats the difference in our meanings and in your knowledge. So next time you reffer to OUR gods, it has nothing to do with the jewish meaning of god.

I also surprised by the latest NASA news, posted 2-3 days ago... The satellite that supposed to move out our solar system, for a reason it cant, it goes back and forth and stuck in the field.

We knew (I personally knew about 15-20 years ago in our stories) that during the ancient war and after reptilians and the rebels invaded earth. OUR gods left, not because they lost, they won and killed most of them... But the dragonian commander who resides on the moon, created a magnetic disturbance into earth and the planet almost collapsed... Most of the land sunk and that's how "middle earth" vanished... Africa and Europe was 1 once. Thats why they kept a distance, they didn't want to destroy the entire planet because of the conflict between them.

Goddess Athena shield our solar system, so there is NO ESCAPE for them... And vuala, the solar system scientifically proved (without explanation), to be shielded, nobody can go out or in... Only them, when they return. Our solar system is like a jail for them.

Thats why you shouldnt believe, everything they tell you, about visitors from other solar systems, etc... All these, are abominations, rebels, trapped here and they do whatever they can to find a way out. They pretend to be visitors...So you can believe whatever you want, but since my country stories slightly proved to be real, true... I can believe whatever I want, as well
(I dont believe in 12 gods of olympus, after the atlantis war and cataclismic event, those were reptilians, actoring our gods)... Our people, were not here at that time.

here is the voyager info www.latimes.com...
edit on 19-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ploutonas and all the rest dear greek fellows should be ashamed of yourselves responding to this thread in an irrational and rather prejudiced way...

Unfortunately the Greek cyberspace has been flooded for years now with conspiracy theories either from local or international background sources such as authors of books upon secret ancient technology, alien gods, lizards etc

As a fellow greek, I disapprove the style of your responses as being non judgemental, hilarious, childish and naive. By saying that I do not conclude that ancient tech has not existed or that I am truly convinced that there are no aliens out there close or far or that deities and their deep mythological origins is totally impossible to reflect some kind of physical or other existence of some kind. It is the sources and rationality along with constructive fantasy that we have to use, especially when we are converting with other fellow foreigners regarding matters that concern our history.

Poor fellows wake up and realise that there are so many opportunists active in the web like a spider net that either satisfying a pure will to profit or even worse are driven as trolls by others to obscure and alter the level of seriousness on web investigations on several theories.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I dont think anybody sells anything here... georgie

As for Vaggelis, have you met the guy? He is a very very interesting person, I am very certain he would disagree with you.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join