It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythodea: Why Did NASA Invoke the Greco-Roman Gods for the Mars Mission?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well

Back to the point

"words are sounds
the words seem to have a hidden (?) mathematical relationship
music is the sound
Sound is vibration and energy transfer"

I will try translate from the Anient Greek into English (remember actually meaning of the numbers are from Greek letters and not from English, but u will see here English for be more closer to the meaning for help understand it)

Movement 1

Group
A) Men's dance
We analyze the following verses:

DIA = 4 +10 +1 = 15
ELA = 5 +30 +1 = 36
DIA / ELA = 15/36 P = S ON TUESDAY TO 10 (where P = 1.618)
ISA 30 = 1 200 = 231, here by analogy we have: LA / S = 31/200 = P S ON TUESDAY TO 30
ESI = 5 +200 +10 = 215
PEDI = 80 +5 +4 +10 = 99
ESI / fields = 215/99 = F s on Tuesday to 2 (here we have recourse to certain distance, which is Pythagoras, the unit of comparison and conversion of distances of planets a.m)
DIA = 4 +10 +1 = 15
EROTA = 5 +100 +70 +300 +1 = 476
DIA / EROTA = 15/476 = P S ON TUESDAY TO 130
ZITOSI = 7 +10 +300 +70 +200 +10 = 597
ELA = 36
ZITOSI / ELA 597/36 == = 4F S THIRD
DIAS = 4 +10 +1 +200 +10 = 225
THEE MY = 9 +5 +5 +40 +70 +400 = 529
DIAS / THEE MY = 225/529 = P S ON TUESDAY TO 10
ESOMEN = 5 +200 +70 +40 +5 +50 = 370
SI = 200 +10 = 210
ESOMEN / SI = 370/210 = 1 + P S ON TUESDAY TO 3

Similarly we proceed and the following verses MYTHODIAS.

GROUP
B) Women's Chorus

DIA = 15
TE = 305
DIA / TE = 15/305 = P S ON TUESDAY TO 100
TIN = 360
MI = 50
TIN / MI = 360/50 = 3 + F S THIRD
Tera = 406
ELA = 36
Tera / ELA = 406/36 = 7 + P S ON TUESDAY

Summing all these results lexarithmon words and acts are making the result equal to approximately (9F S THIRD + F), which is equal to about 39.5.
In my opinion, the number 39.5 is not a mere coincidence, but refers to the distance of 39.5 a.m 10th orbit, that the planet Pluto.

Can u understand why saw the words the planet PLUTO ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeusTheRealGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hey guys...

my english are so horrible...really...? :-( so noone can understand they... i wonder ?

Noone answer with a post to me? Or i speak alone in this universe ? loool

Ok, i know what u will be thinking maybe...

And really i understand you...believe me

2 scenarios have "play"

1) I have start loosing my mind and say a loooot of Bul#s !!!

or

2) Something i know and i can try to tell you with my poor mind. (but not help my english :-( ) i am really sorry....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Aeons

Also, you mentioned that this music was transmitted to Mars (to the Mars Odyssey Orbiter), but I could not find that information. Can you provide a link to the source? I do know that the CD/DVD of the concert performance was released to coincide with the exact day that the spacecraft made orbit around Mars, which was a PR move on NASAs part (and I'm sure that added publicity helped with CD/DVD sales).

edit on 6/27/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I read that but it was some time ago and I don't remember where. I will try and see if I can find it again. Perhaps the other person who posted about Mythodea on this board has a link about it?

It is entirely possible that the entire piece is just artistry.

It merely hits my That's Odd buttons, mainly due to the lack of shared cultural context for the piece. If your audience isn't your audience, who is?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeusTheRealGod

I'm not a fan of the: Nibru is coming to get us, Reptiods will eat my babies, The Physic Aliens talk only to me type of stuff.

That said, I will review your links, but I am rather insanely busy for it until the end of the week. Hold tight.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I'm not a fan of the: Nibru is coming to get us, Reptiods will eat my babies, The Physic Aliens talk only to me type of stuff.

Actually i was not also ! I was watch the Hollywood movies with pop corn like most of you ... i think....

Except...

Except...

When i saw and listen MYTHODEA ! From this moment, i would know that something wants to say to people...but....not to all....just a few....and with cryptographical codes !

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Aeons

Also, you mentioned that this music was transmitted to Mars (to the Mars Odyssey Orbiter), but I could not find that information. Can you provide a link to the source? I do know that the CD/DVD of the concert performance was released to coincide with the exact day that the spacecraft made orbit around Mars, which was a PR move on NASAs part (and I'm sure that added publicity helped with CD/DVD sales).

edit on 6/27/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I read that but it was some time ago and I don't remember where. I will try and see if I can find it again. Perhaps the other person who posted about Mythodea on this board has a link about it?

It is entirely possible that the entire piece is just artistry.

It merely hits my That's Odd buttons, mainly due to the lack of shared cultural context for the piece. If your audience isn't your audience, who is?

Insist on what I said in a previous post that if you do not know ANCIENT GREEK (because the lyrics are so) are not able to obtain anything from the concert and just will stay in your mind as an extraordinary event that was the wonderful effects from the nasa

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think it is just a continuation of the "Odyssey" theme we have going with Mars, personally.

Not all scientists study the history of science, but, as far as "cultural context" goes, science really owes a lot to the ancient Greeks. I dont find it surprising really that they would choose a Greek theme. Im more surprised that more people arent aware how much we owe them in our intellectual tradition.

Plus, even those who dont enjoy the history of science are often aware of Homers epic "Odyssey." And whats more epic than a journey to Mars for humanity? At this point, nothing. Im frankly not surprised in the least that at least some scientists somewhere would make a connection between our space travels and the epic tales of the Greeks and choose to elaborate on that theme.

Not to mention, it really does make for great drama and theatre.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have a big help i suppose for those who dont know Ancient Greek Language

Please go on this Greek forum here www.metafysiko.gr...

and go to the middle and find the post from member with username "schooligan" ! There is the full lyrics on Greek but with the real meaning as they translate them a man who knows very well the Ancient Greek Language .... and the deep analysis ! It is a full code !!! , Then use Google translate to be more closer to the meaning !!

Attention !!

People who dont know Ancient Greek History, they will be comfused cause probably they will not understand what was the role on the history past of every Greek God and Greek figure ...as this...they will not understand...the "codes" who wants say MYTHODEA !

So, please find from "Google search" what was the names of the Gods and what roles had in Ancient Greek History !

I hope help you with those...

I want warning you also, everything on MYTHODEA it is very much complicated cryptographical meaning ! I suppose u have already understand this ...

And made by the Elite of scientists who have the last best knowledge & data in their hands !
edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeusTheRealGod because: human mistake

edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeusTheRealGod because: another human mistake

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeusTheRealGod
U mean the same fireworks was on Texas one day before? ... My opinion was not
After investigating a little about that, that video from Portugal shows the explosion on an electrical substation in Portimão, on April 15.

Maybe that video from Fort Worth shows the same type of problem.

The "aurora" lights have the explain here youtu.be... on 08:35 of the video.
I doubt it, I think 2012 is just another excuse for some people to make money.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeusTheRealGod
my english are so horrible...really...? :-( so noone can understand they... i wonder ?
Your English, although a little hard to read (at least to me, that never had English classes), is not the reason why I haven't commented more on your posts, it's the post's content that makes me stay away from them and the fact that they repeat themselves too much for my taste.

This type of subject is not one of my favourites, specially when there isn't any evidence to support what's been said about the show being transmitted to Mars.

1) I have start loosing my mind and say a loooot of Bul#s !!!
That's always a possibility, and it's specially hard to understand what the other people are thinking on the Internet. When that person has some difficulty in expressing him/herself, it makes it even harder for other people to understand what they mean or their intentions.

2) Something i know and i can try to tell you with my poor mind. (but not help my english :-( ) i am really sorry....
I don't know if that's the case, but it looks like you write too fast and without re-reading what you wrote. If you have a word processor (like Word) you can use it, it will show the badly written words and some problems in the construction of the sentences. That was the method I used at the beginning.

PS: there's also a third possibility: you started loosing your mind and you know something that you are trying to tell us.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

PS: there's also a third possibility: you started loosing your mind and you know something that you are trying to tell us.

If u will reverse it possibly u have find the point !

"you know something that you are trying to tell us and you started loosing your mind" :-)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

ZeusTheRealGod: perhaps you should start your own thread. I think that the intention of the OP and yourself are at odds. To the OP: Perhaps you need to start over again as well. My answer to the question I think you are posing: the Greeks are justifiably proud of their heritage; given the opportunity to immortalize this heritage by scoring a cosmic (or at least, local interplanetary) coup, of course they will take it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Actually i feel happy now! People start answer to my posts after along time...

Also, I feel tired your brain, mine anyway poor and has no such problem as it was understood to understand.

Thanks for the hospitality here,

i will be glad if anyone needs any more info about MYTHODEA, just PM

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
first of all you must first learn some history.... Our Gods are not ROMAN - GRECO but Hellenic. Romans are after Hellenics and they only rebuilted some of our temples... And used Hellenic architects to build their buildings. They did the right thing though. We are very friendly with romans. But indeed, ur knowledge and maybe because of ur books, are totally manipulated. You need better resources.

Mythodia is a call of our Ancients. Today sionist system tries to present them as evil, because that the point, thats the opposite powers in this world.

Rebel aliances (dragonian commander, pliadians, orion, Kronos (saturn) army, dragonians, etc) Versus the rest of global organism, its a very old war. And earth was invaded 13600y ago by 2 small dragonian fleets... They succeeded their invasion in the second atempt.

The story above relates with the myth of Perseas and the sluter of Medussa. Medussa is a code name of a "master dragonian fleet" and after Perseas destroyed their master fleet, 2 supporting dragonian fleets (flee away into our solar system).

I think, the invoke has to do, with the so called that americans today speak about (with remote viewing), " the killshot"

Rebel aliances have no power or technology to stop such a thing. So (how dare they) they request using humans, help from Zeus forces, to stop the killshot. In a point in Mythodea they recall the "Eirmarmenh" and that smells a huge disaster, at the same time, they show up in the video wall, the sun burning earth.

My personal "Hellenic" opinion is, HOW DARE THEY, to have such a requests. First of all, killshot is the killshot for them, not for humanity. Killshot is a highly number of sun particles hitting the earth and destroying anything has to do with electricity. Everything human created, will be destroyed if that happens,etc etc etc. We will live in a stone age again.

From our writings and my personal perspective, it will be the best thing to happen! Every reasonable Hellenic would pray to Zeys, not to help on that, patience is in our side this time, because I see lots of panic in their behalf. Whats the rush!! We have plenty of time...

How dare they, think that ZEUS would ever helped them. They have to surrender instead and everybody will be happy. They are unwelcome.

Saturn, for us Kronos is the biggest criminal after dragonians and their dragonian commander... He is the scum for the betrayal of human race and he have to be punished and face his consequences of his actions... ultimately. How dare they think that Zeys would help them.. ΕΣΣΕΤ' ΗΜΑΡ
edit on 1-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ploutonas
first of all you must first learn some history.... Our Gods are not ROMAN - GRECO but Hellenic. Romans are after Hellenics and they only rebuilted some of our temples... And used Hellenic architects to build their buildings. They did the right thing though. We are very friendly with romans. But indeed, ur knowledge and maybe because of ur books, are totally manipulated. You need better resources....

The "Greco" in "Greco-Roman" means "Greek" -- i.e., "Hellenic".

That's why people call them 'Greco-Roman" gods, because the Gods of Rome were borrowed from the Gods of Greece, but then renamed.

I thought you would know that.

edit on 4/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Could be as simple as everything in the solar system is named after Greek or Roman gods or demigods, or nymphs...you keep with tradition.

That started waaaaay before NASA.
edit on 4/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WTH every time I click it does a double click...

Guess what? Double post.
edit on 4/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Here is another matter, all our solar system, also universe, have names from us, before atlantis, at least in our records.
1) Earth
2) Jupiter = Zeus (Ζευς or Δίας)
3) Saturn = Kronos (Κρόνος) (babilonians renamed it to Saturn and he is also considered as god for jewish I think)..
4) Venus = Aphrodite (Αφροδίτη) (another dragonian goddess) if u read the creation (the hellenic one) The myth says Zeus cut Kronos genitals and when they fall into the sea, aphrodite was born. Aphrodite in modern history, renamed to Isis, isthar...That also relates with the jewish stories I think its Isthar ( Because kronos after with vrills and pliadians and orions... ) " Sons of god, mated with daughters of human. Anyway...
5) Marsh= ARHS (Άρης) (the god of war)
6) Pluto = Ploutonas (Πλούτωνας) or differently (Hades).
7) Posidon = Neptune (Ποσειδώνας)
8) Uranus = Uranos (Ουρανός) (means Sky)
9) Mercuri = Hermes (Ermhs) (Ερμής)

And when rebels and dragonians entered our solar system, there was also Hfaistos (near to the sun and because of gravitation anomalies of Levan-moon and Lilith, sucked into the sun... Also Faethontas (Apollonas) that exploded and in that spot today, we meet a zone of comets.. This is a very nice example, why you shouldnt believe the today videos of the sun and huge motherships next to the planet, in the size of 10 times, 50 times the earth, are ALL FAKE, all projections and video manipulation.

If a mothership, even tiny as Levan (the moon) enters our solar system, it reacts into the rotation and gravitation of our planets! That means that is not possible. So never believe the fake videos by SOHO satellites, these are setup mostly feeding the cults, to lead humans (unite) into a one world government, with the blessings of "their aliens" lol... If you check youtube, you will understand that..
edit on 2-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
1. Concert has been transmitted to mars live!
2. All lyrics were written in ancient greek (hellenic) language and contained some sort of encrypted message!
3. The receiver of that message is unknown! (someone or something is on mars indeed)
4. The whole concert costs about 3 millions $ and NASA pays it all!
5. Before mythodea many missions to mars by american and russians failed!
6. After mythodea all missions were successful! (no spaceship crashed or "turned off" or losts)
7. NASA fools us! From moon missions (apollo) till mars (Pathfinder - Curiosity)!
8. Something is coming, something BIG! Stay tuned and get ready! (we are gonna have BIG happenings)

Tip:
Look what Prepers do and learn!

Take care...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by papakis
5. Before mythodea many missions to mars by american and russians failed!
6. After mythodea all missions were successful! (no spaceship crashed or "turned off" or losts)

What about "Fobos-Grunt"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join