It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100 million dollar illegal alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...
The dog whisperer

In his journey from illegal immigrant to television star, Cesar Millan, a best-selling author and dog trainer to the Hollywood elite better known as television's "Dog Whisperer," has not forgotten the little people who helped him along the way.

How much money does cesar millan have?
answers.kgb.com...

His estimated worth is around $100 million. That is a lot of money for a dog whisperer!

alot of money for a illegal immigrant huh.

www.people.com...
March 12, 2009 he became a citizen of the united states.

www.imdb.com...
the first season of the dog whisperer
Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan" (2004)

looks to me he was working for the tv station as a illegal immigrant making millions i may be wrong .

politifi.com...
Illegal aliens filing lawsuits...and getting rich off of the American people

On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident. Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident. Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.to the lesser charge of battery against a child.

He molested a little 6 year old girl on american soil....got his butt kicked in jail..and we paid him 3.75 million dollars....WOW..WOW..WOW
all i can say..

[edit on 21-5-2010 by TheAmused]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If he molested a six year old, why the hell did the prosecutor allow him to plead to a lesser charge?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If he molested a six year old, why the hell did the prosecutor allow him to plead to a lesser charge?

Only in America my friend only in America!!!
Awesome country we have isn't it.

the molester isn't the dog whisperer... i had to throw that story in there cause he is a illegal millionaire also ...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us. If Californis seceeded from the rest of the nation, the rest of the world would take us more seriously.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the rest of us WITH talent, who were born here get.....

Nothing. Not even a chance when they try to grab ahold of a break.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident. Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.

And what of the little girl? I hope her parents sue, win, and have most of the money, not the lawyers. Not likely to end this way if they can reduce the charge and sleep on it tho...

Can you imagine the GO it gives pedophiles? " Hey! I'm a fairly respected citizen! I bet I could get TEN millions for this! "

WOWx3 indeed... I can't find the words to express how I feel...

Justice died and no one noticed when it happened. And it got replaced by s**theads, instead. Amoral ones.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

So if you're born here and have inherent talent and still aren't raking in millions, wht's stopping you? The fact that you aren't illegal, the fact that you aren't Mexican perhaps? Oh! I know! It's them damn illegal aliens getting their salsa stained hands into the entertainment industry and stealing those jobs again! Give me a break.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Tetrarch42]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

This man is a millionaire not because he was illegal but because he had a dream and pursued it. If you want to be successful then you have to work for it. You are not entitled to anything.

He played the game and he won. Its as simple as that. Anyone can play the game if they want to have success. If you or anyone else loses while playing the game then you can't blame anyone or anything because that is the nature of the game.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit...
And what of the little girl? I hope her parents sue, win, and have most of the money, not the lawyers. Not likely to end this way if they can reduce the charge and sleep on it tho....

Why not likely?
O.J. was found innocent of murder and still had to compensate the Goldmans.

join