It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of England ( My dissolution).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
England, I remember the days that when I thought of England I thought of honor, Knights, Pride, Courage in the face of Adversity. I used to feel such pride for my mother-land.

Now all I see is corruption, Crime, violence, A political system that is complete and utter shambles, Racial tension that is SO tight that if it were to snap it would create its own universe.

England is dying. Her heart is broken and her body shattered. I feel there is no cure.

Goodbye England you will be missed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Much the same over here across the pond.

The US is being torn apart over many issues and the pirates
and parasites are feeding on the dying corpse and the
last act of a failed regime is to loot the treasury on the way
out the door.

Good luck to you all !

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Same here in Australia and i put the blame squarely on all our treaties with thr U.N.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's like all 5 English speaking nations are being harmed by the same left-leaning ideology that has no democratic basis whatsoever. Yet its popular with the unrepresentative "choice" that the other (existing) left-leaning people within our parties, allow to become our leaders.
I think the media is part of how the problem operates, as its the agreed agendas between media owners, that effectively decides which candidates get the most votes.

In e.g. the year 1950 the cultures of almost all major, Western universities, newspapers, and political groups was right wing compared with today's standards. Some of this was (apparently) quite "bad", e.g. almost all overtly racist (both culturally and ideologically) and as such cared little about e.g. mass starvation's-oppressions of e.g. African nations, (beyond of course there relevance to the practical needs of Western political-economical interests.

But most of the (other) ways they were right wing, is still "quite acceptable" (and is in fact, more in tune with today's public, than the media climate, almost ever is. E.g. They were pro-low tax's, had no care about discriminating against white men, so that lesser qualified ministries could furfill racist "anti racist" quotas.
They would not have strongly opposed "forced charitable donations" (to abroad) through the national, tax system. They preferred instead to focus on using national taxation to solve our own peoples problems, whilst allowing individuals to decide how much they wanted to give people outside our country.
Most all, almost non of them would have any time for people advocating a lax boarder control, (at least as long as) we have growing unemployment of our own citizens concern.

Fast forward to the year 1970 and almost all the Conservative ideological hold (held by both economically right wing and left parties) (AND media outlets) had changed.
By the 1980's-early 1990's most, Western, independent media outlets were well on the way to being bought up, in ever greater numbers, so that they could serve agenda's of a hidden minority (i.e. the wealthy elite who mostly passed through left-leaning Universities).

My question is "WTF happened in the years between 1950 and 1970 to make such a swing to the left possible?" Which organisations were most responsible? Where did they get their finance? And how (democratically) stable is their popularity, right now? What do these questions, have to say about, the tasks facing those wanting to undermine the left-leaning's, immoral hold, on power?
Because if we can get some of these questions right; then there is a chance that the year 2010 is the left wing's year 1950!

Just a dream? Or maybe a aspiration worth working for?

new topics

top topics

join