It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic spectrum causes visual range, what about range of material worlds?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This thread is gonna be OUT THERE, and a combination of paranormal, quantum/nano/superstring theory, Enlightenment/Advaita Vedanta philosophy, and physics but I'll back it best I can with clear personal experiences. I guarantee many, in fact most, people will say this is just crazy but I'm really hoping a few scientists, mystics, and philosophers stick around to brainstorm it out.
* It's a long thread with a lot of background; the theory is at the start of the second post *

A bee sees in ultraviolet, a frequency that exists around us that we humans can't physically see. A dog hears a dog whistle a sound that is beyond what normal human ears can pick up - but the sound does exist.

Since I was a small kid I have been able to go Out of Body [OBE] at will - basically astral traveling. I was never taught this in no one in my family knows much about it (except they thought I was crazy). There have been two times I thought I might be crazy, to be honest, but I've always tested things scientifically to be sure these weird abilities I have are real.

*** TIME OUT ***

Scientific Test Time
Here's how I verified to myself that astral travel and my OBEs were real.
I lived about 1/4 mile from a Target store (large department store). I couldn't see it or the road from any of my windows and had to walk a ways to get there. To test I would go astral, remote view the parking lot of the Target store and see what cars I could tune in to. For example, I'd see a white van, gold cadillac, and a red toyota next to each other and have a strong feel it was there - then I'd "come back" into my body and run over to Target to verify. I was dead on accurate several times in a row!
Therefore - not crazy, nothing to see here, move on with discovering metaphysics.

If you're already calling B.S. please just leave the thread now - its not for you; you're not going to make any difference to me by ragging on me - I've been 6 years in college studying this type of thing so I can actually have some credibility in what I publish - some random person on ATS is not gonna change my mind.

*** TIME IN ***

Having had 30+ years of practice being aware of the astral realms and various alternate frequencies of energy, such as for healing using energy meridians (like used in acupuncture), seeing auras, astral travel, etc I've come very adept at being aware of the astral realms while remaining in my body.

For example I can be having a conversation with someone and notice that someone walking behind me is staring at me (feel the change in compression of the energy field around me) or that someone is joyous/angry/etc (by sensing their aura) although I can't see them.

(This is the Advaita Vedanta part)
I've come to recognize that consciousness is a field that encompasses all... literally everything on all levels. Most people believe that consciousness resides inside their body, and for that to change they need to either die or have an accidental or purposeful OBE. This is not the case - your own consciousness field can be wherever you want it to be, and can be larger than your own body.

*** Example time ***

If you've driven a car for a while you come to KNOW the boundaries of your car. You KNOW that someone came really close to you without hitting you just by feel. You can't see their bumper or your door, but you know they were only inches away. This is a GREAT example of how we expand our consciousness to something that is outside of ourself.

*** back to "reality" ***

So...
=> bees see in the infrared
=> dogs hear in the supersonic (?)
=> and the human energy body/consciousness can be beyond the limits of the physical body.

Still with me?? It's gonna start pushing the limits...

As I have become accustomed to having my consciousness outside of myself and in the astral realms I have become aware that other beings also inhabit this space.
I just recently, about two months ago, began trying to communicate with some of the beings I can sense.

Although there are some things I trust, there are also things I recognize are likely my imagination. Even after all these years it's sometimes difficult to tell for sure. Some things are also, literally untestable!

*** FIRST CONTACT ***

About 10 o'clock one night, two months back, I laid on my hammock and looked up at the stars. My family was asleep so I just relaxed and went pretty completely out of body. I immediately sensed several crafts around the earth (typical, they are ALWAYS out there around us) and I attempted to make contact. I did and I felt them respond! Very cool! I felt their ship come to a stop moments after and I felt the telepathic connection very similar to what two psychic people have here on earth.

I beckoned (telepathically) for them to come my way. At this point I wasn't sure if they were 1) only in my head, 2) real in astral, or 3) astral AND physical (like humans). I interacted with them and the astral ship ultimately landed in the street on the other side of my back fence. We interacted for a few minutes very comfortably and although I could sense their emotional state the same way I sense auras I was unable to communicate with any verbal or picture phenomena. This went on two more times. Since it's not the main aspect of my thread I'll stop there, not too much else happened.

*** FOURTH CONTACT ***

I called to the beings the same way I had previosuly but this time the taller being I enacted with most was not on the ship. Important: She was replaced by some being that seemed to look like her in shape but was NOT her and was NOT the same density!! She was like a replica with a darker being occupying the model. Some parts were actually completely see through as though a clear plastic manequin was being used as an avatar by some darker being. I sent an "inquisition" to one of the other crew member beings and he seemed at peace with the situation but I knew something wasn't quite right. I broke it off and a month went by. I didn't try again.

*** FIFTH CONTACT - SPOOKY ***

The fifth contact was not initiated by me. I was asleep and just beginning to reach a deep sleep when suddenly I awoke to THIS guy (below) peering into my mind! The same visual area of my mind which I use to sense the astral and see auras, etc.

He may look familiar as I posted him on the "Draw an alien" thread.

I've been abducted twice in my life and have learned to not allow it to happen anymore. When this guy showed up I immediately reacted by breaking the contact and he didn't re-initiate. Spooked me for a second because his face was close and filled my entire view! As this is sorta part of my life however it didn't bother me much after and I respected his curiosity. I associated it to the contact I had been enacting with the other group.

*** Thanks for hanging in there - it's a long thread ***

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
*** THE THEORY ***

Edited to add more after picking up my wife

The reason I thought to write this down and share it now is the bolded part above. One being who I trust and have enacted with is replaced by a replica, with a totally different being inside of it!

The main idea is that the electromagnetic spectrum, such as how the bee sees just a little outside what we see, could ALSO be the same idea for the material world.

It takes an understanding of non-dual, enlightenment type philosophies like Advaita Vedanta and a recognition that we are not actually physically real how most typical people think we are, but are instead an interconnected energy network of purpose and cause and effect (Karma).

*** Example of how humans ARE consciousness ***

Imagine a blanket laying on the ground. If you pinch a part of the blanket up and twist it so it sticks up on its own - it's STILL part of the blanket, even though it can now be called something different and has different characteristics.

Imagine that consciousness is all around, permeating all of space. Now pinch part of that and twist it into the shape of a human being. The consciousness is still the same thing, even though now it has a different feel to it. Once made the human THINKS it's unique and separate from reality, when in actuality it is still intertwined with everything else in existence. [Quantum theory / Super String theory]

*** Frame of Reference for the Material World ***

We humans think we're different and distinct individuals, but descrobed above now know we actually aren't. We can now assign a range to the "electromagnetic" (consciousness-material) spectrum. Say that any beings who resonate in the same range we do show up as real to us, like all other animals and humans we know of. But maybe a ghost is right here next to us and most of us can't sense it, just like most of us cannot hear a dog whistle.

That pretty much sums it up - if we aren't actually individual and separate from each other and the world around us, then there must be some precise level of awareness that allows us to THINK we are separate! A small range, amidst the whole spectrum of consciousness.

Just as a by the way, I consider myself an Indigo/Crystal person and this is precisely the kind of understanding I want to bring to the world.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hope to read more. It seems interesting!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

This is a really interesting topic and i will look forward to seeing the next post by you!

Peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wish I was able to experience such glorious OBEs. Seems like it could be immensely useful if honed. Unfortunately, I have trouble digesting the language of the mystic, it's just a REALLY vague and imprecise form of conveying thought. -- Even if I do cut them some slack due to the alleged complexity of these 'mystic' experiences.

------

Anyway. The brain emits an electromagnetic field. It seems to me that if you could tap into this field you would be able to feel things coming into your space. -- But I'm not kind of scientist, and I've heard all the feverish denials and name-calling.

Electromagnetic forces are immensely powerful.

------

Alas, I know not what the question is.
I fail to understand it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The theory itself, not so crazy.

The part where the alien entered your mind and possessed the other alien or replica that it made, a bit crazy to me. I'm open to these sort of ideas, but until i experience something like it first hand or actually have some sort of proof, i have no other rational choice but to think it a bit crazy.

Also look forward to reading the rest.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm interested
Makes sense to me. Electromagnetic waves are the basis of practically everything in the world. I didn't even think the thread was that long, got to the end and was still awake, good job. Can't wait to read more.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I finished the second post.

Thanks for waiting - my wife's fine

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SentientBeyondDesign
The brain emits an electromagnetic field. It seems to me that if you could tap into this field you would be able to feel things coming into your space. -- But I'm not kind of scientist, and I've heard all the feverish denials and name-calling.

Electromagnetic forces are immensely powerful.

No worries on the mystical part - the more you relax and train your mind's eye, the easier it is to know the mystical =)

I was an EEG tech for a few quarters in college, studying things like EEG of monks during meditation. Also was a participant and experimental methods guy involved in some EEG and galvanic skin response [GSR] studies during psychic communication and OBE. Psychic sending, receiving, and OBE/astral connection ALL show up in various ways on the GSR meter and exhibit an inrease in Theta waves during the focused connection/receiving or OBE - it's really not difficult to track. Hardest part is finding enough good psychics to have a large published, peer-reviewed study.
When I get published in this exact area I'll post it on here =)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Indigo/Crystal person.

I believe every word you say about your experience.

Why I know is because I am a 2 waver, one that brings a positive energy to the world there are many of use here, there is also a 1 wave and a 3 wave.

You would be considered 4 or 5 wave on this planet. what all this means is we are a group of beings that were sent here to help the planet and it's people to to change frequency. All that you bring forth is for a reason, I don't have the abilities that you do but know that they all exist.

As with all things in this reality, it's all energy and energy can be manipulated by any one that know how to use it in any witch way or form.

You should try to change your frequency or your vibration rate you can open your self up to a hole new aspect of your self that you many not be aware of.

Our energy filed around us is like a bubble we can expand it to what ever size we want. there is no limit to what we can do with it we can shield our selfs of or let what ever we want into our bubble. We can all ways chose what we want to do we are bound by no one or anything, but only if we let it.

Your experience is your own for your existence is your own, we are all along for the ride on this world, there is still wonder-us things to come still
on this world we have only seen the tip of the proverbial conciseness spectrum of understanding, that we are just about to see, every entity of energy existence is awaiting our arrival, to once again live with in our extended family, this is within your life time.

Keep up with your work it sounds quite interesting, and fun.
The mystery's of life is all what we all live for.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am an Indigo person.

I want to start off by saying that I don't think you're crazy and that I've been thinking about some of these different lines of thought you've mentioned.

I don't know what to say, reading it was just like having something click into place in my head.

What I wanna ask is if you've ever read the Law of One?

I am actually working on a version where I cut out all the stuff about Atlantis and bigfoot etc. and just leave the pure spiritual teachings. It uses the musical idea of octaves to express the idea of different material planes of reality, which really fits in with your idea.

I've always felt that the ideas contained in the Law of One were sound, but the explanations for them in the book were pure bunk. I think that you have the explanation, or the beginning of it.

Maybe there's some way to find real proof of this?

If there was it could save everyone.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

The proof is wrapped up in Quantum Electrodynamics, in my opinion. They don't teach it much in schools, not because it's complex to understand, but because it is powerful and would change the entire planet.

Things like the Higgs Boson they're expecting to find evidence of at the Large Hadron Collider will allow to create things from empty space. We're close to a major change =)

I haven't read Law of One yet. Your work on sounds awesome! Great luck getting it out!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I'm in my early 40s and if I was 12 in this day and age I would have been diagnosed with ADHD, Asperger's, and OCD but I've managed to conquer all that and learned to live in the "real world". Took long enough - I was a genius/social disaster til I was 25 or so.

I consider myself a first wave Crystal. It's really nice to see a few like minds/hearts on this thread! yeah!

On the other hand I don't wanna discuss Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow/Star talk too much because a lot of people have a really hard time accepting various aspects of it, or that there's a real phenomenon at all.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Gratitude!
Beautiful depiction of the spectrum of consciousness.
Our aura, electromagnetic spectrum, biofield, is affected by unseen and unheard energies and frequencies of entities...and electronics.
DECT phone affects the HEART!
LOVE

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My friend Thermo Klein.
Thanks for sharing.
What happens with contact 2 and 3?

I want to invite you to enter in www.gaiasouls.com... In there i am Francisco and will be very happy to share with you and all the ones that have replied in a positive way.

There are a HUGE amount of experiencies and knowledge that would makes me happy to share with you, my friends.

Thermo, i am 53 years old and, like you, consider me like a "pre-indigo, etc" person.

Since i have memory, all my life i have being travelling into the astral, mental and upper realms. Almost al my experiencies have being not controled, just "happens" to me.
I have ever beig assisted by beings of ligth and big power.
Even, in the physical world i know 2 persons (at least that i aware of) that comes from dimension 10 and 9. Both of them materializes thinks at will. All the habilities that are in "fashion" today have been part of my life 30 year or more. I use some habilities at will, but some of them just happens when are needed.
One of this 2 persons that i mention is my friend, teacher, master, etc, and lives in my citie and we are in contact. This is real. It's time to change this world and put it out of the madness that the dark ones had created.
I hope to make contact with you many times again.

BTW, i have been in what i name "school of wisdown" in the astral for many years, in training. There are a lot of people there. Possible you are one of them. Are you?.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedo
My friend Thermo Klein.
Thanks for sharing.
What happens with contact 2 and 3?

In the first two contacts I interact with three beings, 2 males both about 3 1/2 feet tall, and one female about 4 feet tall. They are very short, radiant beings with very round, larger proportion head than humans have. They have a sort of spiky hair/mushroom shaped things all over their heads. We could communicate by vision and understanding of emotion only, no speech or visual pictures. Each of the first two interactions were basically testing the materialness of each other lol - I'd put my hand through the woman's hand. It seemed VERY obvious they had interacted with humans before because there wasn't really curiosity, more like joy at watching my expressions (that they'd watched many times in others).

In contact three I astral projected to their craft after making contact. I felt the same sorts of interactions and was trying to decipher the field of energy passing between them, trying to "hear" their speech but just felt a high pitch mess of energy. I had a slight feeling I might be imagining instead of really experiencing astral so I ended the session shortly after that.

Oops - my count was off... one more before contact four, in which I tried to intercept their thought stream again. It occurred at my house after I called them. I was able to get these letters (below) stroke by stroke. I drew them out. I was able to get picture communication by creating a sort of pedistal which they could add to. I never did complete visual connection with them, as far as seeing pictures of their thoughts.

I want to invite you to enter in www.gaiasouls.com... In there i am Francisco and will be very happy to share with you and all the ones that have replied in a positive way.

Thank you! =)

BTW, i have been in what i name "school of wisdown" in the astral for many years, in training. There are a lot of people there. Possible you are one of them. Are you?.

From age 9 to probably 13 I would frequently go a place I later called the "Sea of subconscious". I would train my mind and learn from various beings, usually deceased relatives in the form of dolphins
, it seemed to be castles on the sea floor. I learned anything I wanted to in each various castle, from having to telepathically/pyschokinetically build a brick bridge to walk across a chasm, to seeing the energy nature behind reality.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've just recently began my journey of awareness and this post rings True to me.

There are many people in the higher realms going through their training. My body vibrates very low, so sometimes I need herbal help to reach the frequencies. I don't see it any different than taking vitamins.

There's a lot we humans have learned from Mice in mazes. In fact, this entire world is built on that type of system.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I agree there's a lot we can learn from mice in mazes
Our consciousness is centered/living in the material body, and that body can affect our thoughts - it's a symbiotic relationship.

I think diet makes a tremendous difference in our lives, including supplements, herbal stuff, etc.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Indeed. I fast every morning for about 5 hours as well. Anything I have to do to migrate into my subconsciousness and see through God's eye.

The brain is such a reactionary creature. It needs circumstances to react to and can not work with the void that is the Mind. If the brain reacts to circumstances, what's left to actually create the circumstance? Not our flesh bodies....our minds. The mind works on one thing only. Frequency.

The decision based binary reality that is the 3D, is always subject interpretation and thereby never actually the truth. The Quantum reality is the one everyone needs to start learning about.

We give our eyes what to look at.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Wow!

You're recently beginning?? Looks like you skipped up a few grades

top topics

<<   2 >>

join