It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster emerges from northern ontario creek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Monster emerges from northern ontario creek

ca.news.yahoo.com

Reports from the remote community a few hundred kilometres south of Hudson Bay say a strange creature was pulled from a local creek earlier this month — a creature some are calling a monster. Photos of the furry, bald-faced creature were posted on the official website of the Big Trout Lake community and have since caused a flurry of speculation on the Internet.

The community's official website can be found atwww.kitchenuhmaykoosib.com...
According to the website, two local nurses were hiking near the creek when they noticed their dog Sam sniffing something in the water.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by kylkri]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I found this on yahoo.ca's news section today. I tried to check the link that they provide to the towns website, but it "conveiniently" is not available. The acticle states that the photos create speculation that the creature may be the mythical Ogopogo, the chupacabra, or some other marine creature. With all the actricles I`ve read here on ATS about possible underwater aliens, its either another person seeking attention or another sighting of something that exists.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've reason to believe it is some type of badger.

We'll let the experts debunk this one

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here is a working link www.buzzfeed.com...

I think that its just some kind of mutated rodent. Im no badger expert but I`d say its fake before I called it that.
It reminds me of a story I heard at work. A guy went hunting in northern ontario, got a caribou and ate the meat. Then he got hired for a job at darlington neuclear plant, where he went through a standard test for radiation. The test came back positive and it was reveiled that the meat he ate from northern ontario was the cause levels being elevated.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In before the lock,

line 2

But yea its been discussed a few times.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm going to guess that it's probably a fisher or maybe a marten that died facedown in the water.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylkri
Here is a working link www.buzzfeed.com...

I think that its just some kind of mutated rodent.

just some kind of mutated rodent? you say that like they walk around your part of the earth all the time..Umm where do you live? i've never seen a mutated rodent..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Geez I wiz wunderin where me Alien love child went , thought he just went a star gazin , ends up by the lookys he fell in the river.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Looks like a weirdass creek otter. There used to be some that lived along a creek where I grew up but that thing definitely has a messed up face. Probably just a freak of nature.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is just an Otter, nothing more.

top topics

join