It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Everything in that marsh is DEAD tonight!" --Obama's Katrina.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

IS there a "conspiracy" here? I read this paper when Katrina happened. What is it about New Orleans?
New Orleans: A Geopolitical Prize

withchrist.org...

BP is stalling to gain access to the oil via the other 2 "relief wells". I imagine that, from day 1, they had/ have no intention of letting the oil go. A top kill, while risking a complete blow out that cannot be capped- ever (*according to some* what is their agenda?) would ruin this field and they would lose the oil (profits). It could have been done right away and the majority of this destruction averted.

Both Obama & Bush are stupid only in that they are so shallow, depraved and immoral that they are happy to have taken on the roles they play. It is all fun & games to them- their 15 minutes writ large into 4/ 8 years of celebrity & "elite" status. They *gleefully* destroy everything in their paths. My God. The hell that must wait for them both. We deserve what we get, having still not had the wherewithall to throw Obama & the entire bunch out of Washington the *minute* we saw what he really is (which wasn't long after the inauguration). After 8 years of Bush, our tolerance should have long been at ZERO.
Both the Bush & Obama administrations are traitors; enemies of the US, down to the last man. They should all be tried & hung as such.

These blowouts have been going on FOR YEARS & have been increasing; in the North Sea, in the Near East, in the Indian Ocean- and here. Why have funds been provided for overgrown "science projects" like HAARP/ EISCAT & the Hadron Collider and yet no NECESSARY protective measures been developed to deal with this very real & COMMON consequence? Why wasn't there ONLY funding available for this R&D until it was resolved?

I predict that BP (& every other corporate entity who has the potential to destroy (on whatever terms- financially, environmentally, in human lives) countries, cultures, the planet. NOTHING will be done unless & until BP (& whoever else stands to "gain") get(s) what they came for. They will NOT compensate. They will not mitigate. And they WILL continue, UNIMPEDED. We all know this is true based on past "outcomes" & the obvious.
If we don't throw out or government, destroy any possibility or variety of "corporation" ever again, we get what we deserve. We are living it and it will only get worse.
WE are the LOSERS they accuse of us of being because we will will not lift one damn finger to stop them. Whining & bitching & raving WON'T stop them.

As a side note, did anyone see the 1000s of gallons of non toxic (or less toxic) dispersant sitting in Houston, untouched? I believe it was on CNN's website. One MORE illustration of the intentions of BP, corporations as a whole and our government.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm a little appalled by people who centralize the problem to America.

I'm sorry to say this but screw America ! The gulf of Mexico isn't yours it's ours nature's.

The US has not shown anything what suggests they are concerned with Nature.
Only Dollars will get them of their chairs. ( not talking about your average Joe here)

The Gulf is part of a system called Earth and I've already read articles that said the oil got in the gulf stream. If that Marsh is destroyed within a day then I can not even conceive the damage already done and in the future.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
I do not understand this at all.
I apologize for using the phrase, back in the day, but....
back in the day that piece of pipe that's protruding from the sea bed would have had a plate welded to the outside diameter and another pipe of a larger diameter with a valve then welded to that plate, once the weld was completed the valve would be closed.
Why? Because men with these skills would be allowed to do it.
Why it's NOT being done?, I do not fully know the sick motivation behind this, but it is absent of all logic.
Someone, actually many, full grown adults in seats of power, need a real serious public asswhipping.

I think you have a valid solution to this issue!(another less logical solution, is to plug it with incompetent poli-ticks..intentionally misspelled,btw) When I seen the breaks in the pipe (via MSM), the first thing that came to my mind was "why not just put fracking plates over the breaks?! They are playing games. "

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~~Galaxy
Can somebody embed this ?

Could be important.

www.youtube.com...

I recommend you start a whole new thread with this. I started to discount it when watching it as another bible code/probablity BS vid, but by the end it actually seemed unsettling, even if it is a total fluke.

Good post

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I can't believe poeples ignorance. I live in Washington state and most people here don't have a clue. I mentioned it to someone the other day and they said that they thought it had been stopped already. Oh man....

I think the only people aware of the methane issues are readers like us on ATS and the science blogs. I can't help but wonder if that might have something to do with the way this is being....approached.

Think about it....if bubbles of burping methane are the bigger concern for the containment crews, this would completely change how they approach it. It might explain a lot.

Oh, dear God. When you said methane, it reminded me of something I read in the web bots data analysis set 14.

Here it is, a quote from their last data set. (This data set was released BEFORE the accident happened.)

Blue Flue

The terra entity has aspects/attributes within the (oceans) and (ocean health) descriptors which are forecasting a very (sticky) stituation for the planetary populace (human and other). Further, there are also some very impacting changes on TPTB indicated to come from the (blue flue) crisis of 2010. The data sets are accruing supporting details under a (blue ice methane release) subset. This area is mostly associated with the (pacific ocean) and has further geographic associations for the (arctic). The idea coming accross from the accretion patterns is that a (large release of (ofblue ice undersea methane) causes problems with (shipping) and other (transport) on and around the affected region. This (big blue methane release) incident then goes on to cause a (big stink) within TPTB (minion class). (Editor note: most notably the CFR, Council for Foreign Relations). Not only are humans and other life directly impacted by the large (clouds of drifting complex methane housing gas), but he mere (release) of the (quanitity) to be seen causes TPTB and their (minion class) to go (ape#) trying to (locate a believable scenario) to explain the (blue flue events.) The only temporal markers we have for the (blue flue events) comes from the Press entity, where there are cross links indicating that these methane release events coinciding with (disarray) and (dysfunction) within the (propaganda press).

Later in the dataset, there are more predictions about the blue flue, which I found to be very interesting. It looks like this won't be stopped anytime soon, unfortunately (if the web bots are right), but perhaps all the navys (navies?) of the world are going to come together to combat this problem:

Summer Blues

Separate from the (oceanic problems), though still extensively cross-linked over to the (sun disease) sub sets, is a linguistic structure indicating that (government) and (power authority) will be visible in some strange ways over (summer 2010) as (odd national behavior on the oceans) is reported. The idea percolating up from the detail aspect/attribute level is that (governments merge their naval operations) into some very (massive/large) and (mysterious) (fleet operations). Following on the rather odd behavior of the assembled international fleet (so reported) in the gulf of Aden, this section drew our attention for an in-depth analysis.

They say that the general population will be very ignorant of all this until fall of 2010.

Then, unfortunately, it goes on to say some more very, very discouraging news, which I will not continue to report on, because it's just too depressing.

Their website is www.halfpasthuman.com

The other predictions they had from their predictions (terra entity) included volcanoes erupting from islands (iceland...hello!),

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Ah, the fun you can have with a map and randomly selected disasters and ominous events. Scary stuff.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If the federal government has essentially been taken over by a group that is hostile to the interests of America, how would they act?
Wouldn't they consistently lie to the American people?
Wouldn't they ignore legitimate threats to the American way of life?
Wouldn't they secretly, or not so secretly, work to destroy America from within since it would be practically impossible to do so in any other way?

Wouldn't they do exactly what they are currently doing?

I have a poem for Obama, by DOOM AND GLOOM.

Betrayal

Good day to thee my worthless friend, I see you’ve shown your full intent
While others rally to defend, no one knows where you went
Hello to thee my part time chum, I see you fled the dragons lair
While former friends die one by one, they turn for help but you're not there
Greetings to thee my life long mate, we trusted you with all our hearts
We remembered you in final thoughts, as we watched ourselves get ripped apart
Goodbye to you fair-weather friend, was good until you turned and fled
Think of us from time to time, the ones you loved then left for dead

Doom and Gloom

www.poemhunter.com...

Edit to add source

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Stewie]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Wow...was that movie made before the disaster (on 4/22) in the gulf? Similar date to the other incidents. (4/19, 4/20, 4/22....) hmmm..

It sounded a little crazy to me, until the last 10 seconds....but you might have convinced me.

I don't have anything against the Masons, because I know one and he's a really, really nice guy. But, wow....when the end of the movie said get ready for disasters in the gulf of mexico....that was kind of a convincer for me.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Tell me if this doesn't sound like Obama's Katrina?

I'm stunned by the number of issues raised by this guy's plea!

This is CONSPIRACY unfolding in real-time.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by loam]

Let's be consistent here: Rand Paul is calling Obama's criticism of BP "Un-American"! Rand's cynical twisting makes him the real traitor. Please decide what it is your side really wants, or admit that your side is playing games with the lives and livelihoods of everyone in the Delta region.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by havanaja]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by acrux

It sounded a little crazy to me, until the last 10 seconds....but you might have convinced me.

I don't have anything against the Masons, because I know one and he's a really, really nice guy. But, wow....when the end of the movie said get ready for disasters in the gulf of mexico....that was kind of a convincer for me.

That video was uploaded on youtube in 2008

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I'm going to take a risk here and post another video that addresses in a very *frank* manner the window dressing and theater produced by BP and our government.

***WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE***

Don't click on this video if you find EXTENSIVE profanity offensive....

Fair warning.

It's easy to simply focus on the 'approach' of this video... But I found its revelations just as compelling.

Feel manipulated yet?

Feel stunned?

I do.

It's all bad theater.

EDIT:

The 'clean' version in a nutshell is that the booming efforts have all been done wrong and that neither BP or the government have brought in the right resources to do it properly. They appear to know this. They also appear to not care, because the real purpose of the current booming efforts in the gulf is for the photos.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by loam]

Everybody here on ATS needs to send this into every news station we possibly can.

Seriously.

Oh, but wait, I forgot. All the news stations are owned by corporations, and all the corporations refuse to report real news these days.

This is so sad.

Ok, so now what? We know that we're being manipulated. what do we do?

Facebook it. Get it out to as many people as we can. I'm posting it on my facebook.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I find it funny how you can directly tie most anti-obama threads on HERE, chronologically to how they appear on Faux News.

This may be Obama's Katrina, but why does it ALWAYS have to be about Bush & Obama?

Why can't people come up with their own crap and stop imitating their idols from the MSM?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ah,the anti-Obama squad will find any reason to not be happy. If the Administration had taken over and gotten involved, he would be accused of making government bigger, and hampering BPs efforts to clean up the spill. And giving himself too much authority.
Always a damned if you do, and damned if you don't, but always boringly predictable.

Of course you have to let BP lead the efforts, you think the government has oil rigging laying around just in case? What resources does the government have that BP wouldn't, pray tell? Other then engineers.

The same engineers that are constantly criticized for Katrina.

The mistake the government made was not regulating the drilling in the first place, and allowing unprecedented drilling without major backup plans. That happened long before Obama.

The difference between this and katrina? The US has faced many,many massive hurricanes before. The worst still occurring in New England in the early 1900s. Not Katrina, not andrew.

This is new, brand new. That no one has dealt with before.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by nixie_nox]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

An Oil Spill isn't a natural disaster like a hurricane. There wasn't a week of warning and there wasn't a week delay to get supplies necessary to save human lives.

Fox News came up with this comparison because they've been planning it since he took office.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

It is called the Glen Beckian effect. Glen Beck makes his viewers think that he knows stuff other MSM doesn't, and he is letting them in on it. Pseudo conspiracy theory. And people buy the gimmick hook line and sinker. What is the next natural step if you want to know about a conspiracy theory? The internet. What is the largest site? ATS.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok, after reading 5 pages of this, I've come to a conclusion:

Based on the following facts:
1. Safety requirements were not followed.
2. This "containment effort" is being deliberately fouled up. The booms aren't being set right. The oil is allowed to continue to leak.
3. The government is not stepping in and taking over, but allowing BP to continue to try to solve the problem.
4. nobody in charge is freaking doing ANYTHING about it that makes any damn sense!

Based on all that, I have concluded that:

This is sabotage. This was deliberate. This happened from within....just like with 9/11.
Someone from the inside....some group on the inside, is trying to destroy our country. And our government is just sitting by and letting it happen.

This is worse than Katrina. This is not just incompetence....I think this is deliberate sabotage.....terrorism by sabotage, followed by terrorism from ineptitude, from within.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by nikiano]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
I do not understand this at all.
I apologize for using the phrase, back in the day, but....
back in the day that piece of pipe that's protruding from the sea bed would have had a plate welded to the outside diameter and another pipe of a larger diameter with a valve then welded to that plate, once the weld was completed the valve would be closed.
Why? Because men with these skills would be allowed to do it.

I don't understand these statements.

Has there ever been an occurance where anything has been welded at 5000ft below he surface? Is it even possible to weld at that depth?

How are you going to get a person to 5000ft to weld it?

I agree that the response has been less than it should be, and there should have been more done at the coasts to protect wetlands/marsh. But, what could the government done to stop the leak? BP obviouly has no idea how to fix this type of problem at this depth, how is the government, with no expertise in these matters at all supposed to do it?

I had been saying from the beginning to plug it with drilling mud/junk shot or whatever guesses they are trying...but as someone also pointed out, this would have shut it down and BP couln't have reclaimed anything.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Dude katrina was just a cat 5 hurricane, lots of wind, waves, rain. Ive lived along the gulf coast since 1970. Ive been through fifteen hurricanes and dozens of tropical storms. If you live here its just something you learn to get used to. But this oil spill isn't something you can get used to.

I't will kill the plankton, it'll kill the shrimp, it;ll kill the small fish, it'll kill the big fish, it'll kill the oysters, clams, scallops, mudbugs, Mannities, dolphin, whales, whale sharks, red snapper, all the nesting birds and other wildlife that makes ther home along the coastal plans and deltas.

Thats a 6 billion dollar seafood industry destroyed for how long? One year? Five Years? Twenty years? Hundred years? Who's going to pay for all the folk that make there livelyhood from the gulf for the next 100 years?

The million gallons of desperant they've sprayed into and on top of the oil spill. Its some of the worst cancer causing, who knows what stuff you could ever spray. It might eat the oil but who's to say how long it will remain in the water. On the bottom, on the shore.

Next weekend is memorial weekend, where I live Tourists dollars make up a good 60% of our ecconomy. I'm only 100 yards from the gulf. Even with it in the lower 90's today , blue sky. very few tourists are visiting our white sandy beaches. No ones in the water. And the shrimp and other seafood which normaly we get from the gulf fresh is being flown in from other places at considerible cost.

BP and the other two criminal corporations have killed off one of the most productive fishing places on the planet. For what? GREED. And because they are souless corporations that only care about thre bottom line. Why else you think theyd be pumping from the broken pipe, they have to make something on there investment. No matter that the broken pipe is GUSHING out untold ammount of Oil & natural gas.

Ya know I remember reading some prophetic stuff awhile back..I remember this one passage.."...and the sea turned to blood, and a third of the fish died.." That in itself is ominious. If you look at the oil spill from helicopters the oil looks like red blood. Lets just hope the third of the fish don't die.

I'm also one of the thosands of business owners on the gulf coast which have filed suit against BP. If we could put men on the moon 40 years ago, you think we would have the technology to seal a PIPE.

In the end Id like to get the CEO's of BP, transOcean, Haliburton in a room and kick them in the ball sack repeatedly. You know they would fix the problem fast. Meaning all the finger pointing is just stupid. Get off your butts and FIX the problem..

HUrricanes come and go. This spill could end up being genocide for the Gulf.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join