reply to post by loam
Stop whining America!
Barry is NOT the problem - YOU ARE!!!
Stop acting like a bunch of little girls!
Now is the time for ALL REAL Americans to take action. I will give you a few simple steps to follow:
1. Every property owner who has gotten ONE DROP of this oil washed up
on their land is to IMMEDIATELY contact an attorney and start the process
for filing a CLASS ACTION suit to recover damages from British Petroleum.
2. Local county sheriff to move to CLOSE ALL British Petroleum operations in
a county where damage from the spill has occurred to make ready for a
sale when the suit from Step-1 is decided.
3. Every American with a British Petroleum credit card is to CUT IT UP and
mail it back to them in leu of a payment. Add a note stating that you will
NOT HONOR YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT to them.
4. Every American with British Petroleum stock is to SELL ALL shares on
Monday. If you are in a retirement fund contact the fund manager and
DEMAND they divest of ALL British Petroleum shares NOW!
5. Any REAL American left in the US Navy,( it seems the US Coast Guard has
been lost to us ), that is in the vicinity of a British Petroleum Oil rig
ANYWHERE in the world, is to blockaded and take it, as "a prize".
( the American people will give the crew of any US vessel that takes such
action a heros welcome home the likes of which have not been seen
since the end of WWII ).
No one in Washington, DC will help you . . . DO IT YOURSELF ! ! !
Give TPTB something to talk about, at their up coming meeting - instead of letting them
make "their" plans for YOUR FUTURE! Give them the STICK!