It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the not so glorious KO, the Imposter throws in a towel of Intro/Outro, or is that the Pirate O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I´m a Czech citizen, with a Bachelor´s degree in English and Spanish philology, having studied in the Czech Republic, the US and Spain. Been through Hollywood as a screenwriter loaded with blockbusters, yet I ended up in Nicaragua as an ex English university professor, a real estate agent, an internet marketer, a top quality Nicaraguan handmade Cuban cigar exporter.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elimpostor

Hi elimpostor, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. ( you have one from me)

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
f Prague flag ? Sorry, the title got somehow cut out. It was supposed to be this way, After the not so glorious KO, the Imposter throws in a towel of Intro/Outro, or is that the Pirate of Prague flag ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Interesting resume. I look forward to learning more about you on the boards! Have fun...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So from reading recent posts, I take it you have "36 books" that you are hyping? And a Lady Gaga fetish too it sounds...well hello, I guess, and see you around.

[edit on 21/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks for your welcome. I will expand on your "dilemma" when I can post my own conspiracy threads. Honestly, I don´t wanna go for an intro the third time around as my original intro was closed and removed, dismissed as "controversial religion" for when I could post on my own. I would have to re-invent myself or make up something I´m not, not authentic me.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is my 51st state, sorray, post. Thank you. You´ve made it through me. Alas, to the chat room.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elimpostor

What dilemma?
Also, why are you only talking about your "sixth gospel"? I don't think you can just promote your stuff in nearly every post...

And btw, what in the world is the "5th gospel"?

[edit on 24/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

top topics

join