It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out for invisible posts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My alien friends have communicated to me that there are certain invisible posts here that are only able to be viewed for five minutes or so.
As a " beware, danger" agent I am privy to secret info. Look quick!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have been clicking on links to threads and I get the ATS error screen.
I wonder what is going on.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hmmm noticed it with some thread about some "names" with a "video" I guess, but it is kind of blurry I guess.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey!!! Don't screw with me! I'm dangerous!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm a little dissapointed at the dissapearing thread.

It would have been nice to get a comment from the folks who run the site before it went away.

I hope the thread author did not get in trouble by letting us see what was on a Youtube video.

While I think it was garbage, the thread, not the author, stinks, it only leaves more questions than answers.

I really hope it gets addressed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I really wish mods would give an explanation and lock threads, not nuke them. It goes against the site's motto.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think it was a design at counter measures by an amateur spy who
was unhappy about one post in particular. I believe the video maker's identity/motives are or may be revealed in this statement from his video:

"Since the Cass Sunstein Conspiracy Memo went into affect the ATS website has gained 7,000 new members in the last 30 days, 4,000 of those in the last 7 days. (4-20 to 5-20) In 2009, ATS only got 28,000 new members for the whole year. What important news stories happened in that april/may time frame? Check the ATS stats for yourself. Only 54% have actually ever posted to ATS...which is very interesting."
====================================

His or her goal was to create paranoia, and/or make people afraid to post here at ATS for fear that their names will also be included in future videos as he threatened to do.

This comment will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....seconds....

[edit on 21-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Well, I couldn't agree more.

The way I see it is that legal probably needed to view it, but heck, to say nothing in your own defense?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Hey!!! Don't screw with me! I'm dangerous!

======================================

You are right..........You got me scared now....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I think the Mod was maybe right, it would have turned in to a witch hunt and not productive, just a mud slinging match, plus it wasn't a conspiracy really. The main reason i posted was to hear the users POV on calling out so many ATS members like that, but i understand why it was taken down.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We do not allow the bashing of ATS members. We do not discuss other ATS members. That video was nothing but a drama fest which served no purpose and did not benefit ATS nor its members.

If you have complaints about things done on ATS, using the board as a platform is not the way to go about things.

Use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.

And no the member who started the thread is not in trouble for it.

This thread is now closed.

[edit on May 21st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join