It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Pot being grown in a underground facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.medicalmarihuana.ca...

Medical weed being grown for Canadian Gov in an abadoned mine

They are so liberal in canada!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LOl.........Canadians and weed just dont mix!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is a big problem with the Canadian postal service in that they won't ship drugs because there rules say they aren't allowed to ship drugs or alcohol,maybe the postoffice want a cut of the cash.....do you think?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Canada Post won't deliver man's medicinal pot
ottawa.cbc.ca...

Still bugs to be worked out

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Come to papa!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
See, this is the stupidity that is our government. 1 gov't agency can grow it but another gov't agency can't handle it.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Apparently Canada does many experiments with testing THC amounts in pot and how they can be used for medicinal purposes. They know whats up...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah we rule....However, this is old news. The "Rock garden" has been in existence for several years now. I would be very surprised if there wasn't another thread on this somewhere.

As for the Post Office, it has always been practice not to send drugs/alcohol through regular mail. This makes A LOT of sense and, contrary to intrepid's view (sorry buddy), shows that the government has thought this through. Here's why:
1. Regular mail is simply dropped off and there is no accountability for who picks it up...it could be you r6 year old daughter.
2. With delivery companies like UPS and Purolator deliveries must be signed for thus creating at least some accountability.

Just my $0.02
Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Canadian Government Pot is terrible, according to the complaints of people who use it medicinally.

new topics

top topics

join