It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Possibly the best evidence of a bomb explosion before the first plane hit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This video may be some of the best possible evidence of bombs planted at the world trade towers. Watch the video at 6:30 onward.

www.youtube.com...

Edit- you can download this video and other 9-11 videos from youtube by downloading a thing called download helper for firefox. It gets around youtubes attempts at blocking video downloads. Who knows how long before the government tries to get these videos taken down.

The great thing about this video is that not only can you hear the bomb but since the video camera is on the ground the video picks up the vibration and the camera is visibly shaken and scrambled.

You can see the footage gets messed up like 4 seconds before we hear the 1st plane crash.

The bomb explosion is on ground level and can be heard and felt by the camera. Notice how the camera never gets shaken or scrambled when the plane hits because the planes explosion/crash happened in the air.

There is a clear difference from the ground level bomb explosion and the planes air explosion.

1. The ground level bomb blast shook the camera.

2. The ground level bomb blast scrambled the video footage during the vibration.

3. The plane crash in the air differentiated from the ground level bomb blast because
it never shook the video camera.

4. The plane crash/explosion can be heard around 4 seconds AFTER the ground level bomb blast.

This evidence is so great because the ground level bomb blast had a vibration that effected the camera. Absolute great evidence.

Watch the video at 6:30 onward.

www.youtube.com...

Edit- Added how to download the video and embedded the video

[edit on 21-5-2010 by truthseeker911]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker911

This is a nice compilation of testimony to the fact that an explosion occurred in the North Tower of the WTC prior to the impact of the aircraft on the upper floors. I've embedded the video.

(If you press the "quote" button on my post you can see how to do it and do it yourself when presenting a video.)

Here's another thread where similar evidence is discussed.

First North Tower Explosion Confirmed On CNN?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is an EXCELLENT video!! No denying it - This is one to put on Facebook and send to friends.

"Had to exit the subway because of the thick black smoke"
(may not be word-for-word)

"Thought a generator in the basement blew up"

Wow!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Debunkers will say the official reports say the fireball went from the 78th floor all the way to the lobby.

However, if there were bombs, the main support columns that had to go were right next to the elevator shafts.

The explosion from the bombs would have been sent through the elevator shafts.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

You're right. This is an issue that with "world enough and time" I would like to research in more detail. There seems to be evidence of incendiary devices or burning activity of some kind down through the core of the building.

Fans of CGI images in the movies will say "See!! The fireball went right down the elevator shaft, like in the movies! You truthers are a buncha dummies. I seen this happen plenty of times in the movies!!"

Well, the fireball outside the building didn't descend to ground level and neither did the fireball inside the elevator shafts.

But, if you look at photos of the collapse, the central core seems to be emitting large quantities of smoke all the way to the ground. I think this is solid evidence of incendiaries planted in the core.

Edit to add:

As a matter of fact, it just occurred to me that a lot of the smoke which continued to pour out of the towers after much of the initial fire seems to have died down may have been, probably was, smoke rising from incendiaries in the core burning their way through the thick steel beams in that location.

It would have risen through the core and exited the building at the level where the aircraft made its breach.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker911

Good find S&F. The video clearly shows the "event" as you outlined before the plane has struck the WTC.

The seismic activity reports also conclude the same that there was infact a definite event before the first plane struck the tower.

After watching the video, I can only think about how much more testimony in the form of video has been sliently withheld in fear of what might be the outcome of going public.

The search for truth continues.

Great thread!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
wow, I guess the demo guy "pulled" it juuust a bit too soon. he must have heard the plane engines, panicked and puled it prematurely.
I don't know what more evidence one needs.

case closed.

now what?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

nothing ... it just proves that people are ignorant and people are manipulated every second of our lives, and it just proves that darwin theory was correct

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The truth is so sinister, so mind blowing so evil that people don't even bother to entertain the probability that our own government could have done such a horrible act.

But why bring the towers all the way down. If they wanted a red flag event to justify their war on terror weren't the planes hitting the towers be enough reason? Why kill extra people withut need? Was there something else in the towers that needed destroying and this was a "two birds, one stone" situation?

The investigation needs to be re-opened.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hmm another smoking gun .

How are they going to bury and hide this one ? Oh well just another smoking gun swept under the carpet . When is the rest of the people going to notice the huge bump in the floor where all the smoking guns are hidden .

Patiently waiting for all the professional 911 de bunkers show up and try to discredit this one .

tick toc

cant wait to hear how this one is faked it might be a good laugh .

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i am very happy this is actually something that is somewhat new for me, and is good evidence. not great evidence.... still gotta force everyone else in the country/world to see it, and then make them care.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I added to the original post that you can download this video and other 9-11 videos from youtube by downloading a thing called download helper for firefox. It gets around youtubes attempts at blocking video downloads.

This video is irrefutable evidence of bombs being used to take down the towers. Many witnesses reported an explosion before the plane hit and like someone pointed out I believe it was Columbia University that recorded the blast also.

Due to the fact that the video camera was sitting on the ground it was able to capture the bomb blast with audio and it felt the vibration of the bomb causing the video tape to get scrambly.

The audio on this video is crystal clear because it was so close to the WTC buildings as can be seen in the video.

You can clearly differentiate between the time when the ground level bomb blast goes off and when the plane hits. There is around a 4 seconds gap and also the plane explosion is in the air and doesn't create the ground level vibration effect.

The people doing the demo blast messed up greatly on this one. They blasted the bomb to early. Because this video camera was on the ground this evidence can't be denied or disputed.

The key thing here is that this proves they used bombs on the world trade towers. The same bomb explosions can be heard after the towers were hit but the government lies and claims that the explosions were caused by INSERT LIE HERE because of the plane crash high above.

However they can't deny this bomb/s going off. It proves they used bombs all along and verifies the other bombs sounds going off. This bomb explosion is key because it's before the first plane hit!

The Bush administration is Guilty of mass murder on 9-11 and of the mass amount of innocent Iraq and Afghan civilians that have died as a result of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

(on youtube it says this video was taken by WNYW TV)

[edit on 21-5-2010 by truthseeker911]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This video is great! Flagged!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Actually this video has given me another opinion of the lobby explosions.
I find it reasonable to think a large amount of fuel could ride down the elevetor shaft and cause an explosion.
I still do however think the day was a setup.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i think its the shockwave that hits first, then you hear the sound. the shockwave always travels faster than the sound.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The one thing I remember about this day was waking up to the phone ringing, and my sister telling me to get the news on. Turn on the tv, and the 2nd plane had not hit yet.

And the other thing that always stood out to me was the fact that I kept hearing reporters interviewing people who kept repeating the same thing, they all heard an explosion.

The next day, all that talk about explosion was just... gone. No one was using the word explosion, and it had all shifted over to other things, "terrorism".

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Could somebody please help me out here !!!
I'm a distant observer looking at the overwhelming mass of evidence that 911 was conducted either by or with the cooperation of elements of the US govt (shadow or otherwise).

Despite the fact that nearly 3000 thousand people were murdered and countless civil liberties curtailed, not to mention the constitutional violations! As far as I can see, there's an awful lot of huffing and puffing but no concerted effort by "we the people" i.e Americans to say enough of this bull***.

Back in the day when i studied the American war of independence even from a Brit perspective it was clear that the Boston tea party was justified. So my simple question is this. How can a race of people who's ancestors stood up to the might of the British Empire (no mean feat ask the Africans) be conditioned into accepting the slaughter of their own people by those who are elected to serve them. Have I missed something or like my question am I just simple?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good Video....

Too bad it wont change anything.....

You could have a video of people planting the thermite on WTC support columns and people would still deny the fact that it was an inside job.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by podizzle

Don't ruin a perfectly good conspiracy with logic and common sense please!

But you're right, this is most likely the cause of the first 'explosion'

Watch the shockwave:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Out of all the threads I've read about 9/11, how come no one has questioned why there were already cameras and emergency personnel in the area before the first plane hit? I mean, every video on the subject clearly shows emergency workers scrambled around the area. To me that's a sure sign that an emergency occured before the first plane hit, and why else would there be cameras already filming in the area prior to the 'attack'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join