It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Mood Inducement and ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It has been said...

that sex sells. Simply having a picture of some women drinking a beer while smiling could cause people to flag this, male and female, simply because they feel better!

This is sort of a test to see where this goes, but if you check out my threads you'll know it is NOT a simple ruse to get more flags - not important.

Where will this go? What kind of beer was the girl on the right drinking?
Do the recently added ATS Conspiracy Chicks cause an overall better feeling about the site?

Edited for clarity

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What? all I saw was hotties with beer.... FLAG!!!
2nd

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

What kind of beer was the girl on the right drinking?

What beer? I don't see any beer.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would like to add that my intention is in no way to single out heterosexual men as my target audience. Please feel free to add other pleasure-inducing pictures to prove the point!

Here ya go

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maybe its just me but that girl with the rack looking straight into the camera, all I got from her was "I don't care if its your beer, I'm drinking it anyway....Watch me drink YOUR! beer"

I felt thirsty after looking at the pic also, I don't know if that means anything.....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Im sorry, what?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Maybe... you are an alcoholic or maybe... not into blonds or women.
No offense. Pun intended.

I was focused on beer spilling on those girls blouses.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
It has been said...that sex sells

Is this really science and technology? Seems more like "general chit chat" to me:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm not sure how that "sex sells" works. I get some inspiration from that picture, but it's not to go buy a beer.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I drink sure! I drink alot, in fact I'm drunk right now! maybe that makes a difference I don't know. In regards to the pic of the man and the baby well! I thought the guy looked mexican, then my mind wandered off to how that Douche "Sanchez" took my job after I got fired for being drunk while at work. That just made me feel sad..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You know, it's funny, but I had a new member U2U me asking to see a picture of me.

Hence, I will never have any on this site.

I do notice that a lot of posts get flags with hot chicks in pictures, and sometimes the comments are way off.

Yeah, sex sells, but, so does well thought out member participaton, even from people who choose not to have an avatar that oozes attention!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Actually I flagged this because I really enjoyed German beer often when I was based in Paderborn and the woman in the OP are not my type at all.

My taste is dark hair and eyes that gleam dangerously, exuding a look that says 'When you go to sleep I will turn you into a woman.'

Yes it is true, I admit it, I prefer the darkly dangerous and mysterious Celtic look over the blonde generic germanic smiler every single time.

German beer though = flag

[edit on 21-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How nice
I was doing the same here

You really was drunk at work ?
Never done that before...wait ! I did. But that was from the night before. After a company party.
Does it count ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

It has been said...that sex sells

Is this really science and technology? Seems more like "general chit chat" to me:

If I recall there used to be a Psychology section, which would have housed this nicely. Of the other options - this isn't Philosophy, so I chose Science.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If I recall there used to be a Psychology section, which would have housed this nicely. Of the other options - this isn't Philosophy, so I chose Science.
Yes, psychology would be a nice fit. I wonder what happened to that?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Drunk from the night before doesn't count my friend. That's just a Monday for me. You have to actually drink and get drunk at work. My final day there, I was drunk from the night before as per usual but something told me that I could be drunker!
I began to start drinking from my 12:30 sweetner hip-flask at 09:30. By the time it got to 11 a.m. I was singing to customers, telling co-workers to F-off and becoming a general menace to everyone they would later put on my report. When the boss told me to leave "I was fired" it was 13:30 (stupidly I had gone home to refill my hip flask during lunch) I told him to stick his job, everyone knew him and Sanchez were "Brokeback" for each other. I told Sanchez to go to hell and then urinated on that rats desks then calmly lit a smoke and exited the building, went home got drunk.

That's how to make it Count! my friend.......

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That's a great way to get fired. Was it planned ?
I've got a few collegues I would love to share some of my fantasies with. They will not like it but who cares.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No it wasn't planned. If you lead the life of someone who enjoys the "devils nectar" then when things snowball, you just tuck and roll and hope people still talk to you in the morning lol!

I don't talk to the guys much from that job anymore, I had an "intervention" sprung on me by my family and friends not long after losing my job. They told me things had gone too far, the way I was living from one bottle to the next, my father even made an impassioned speach (it was all very cats in the cradle) in the end the time had come. I had to choose, it was either them or alcohol.

Drunk at the time, I yelled back "You think I don't know how bad its got? I'm the one living this life..Screw you dad! I've seen the way you look at Aunt Mary, I choose the drink!" .

I went to get out my manhood to put an exclamation point on the end of my rant and then! My fat cousin Danny rushed me before I could start the warm stream of truth. My Mum told them to get off me and we would talk again in the morning once I sobered up. Coughing and spluttering I dragged my drunk ass up from the floor put my manhood away and was about to tell them all were to go when suddenly, without warning I coughed and promptly deficated myself. I felt at the time my point had been made and left to go get washed up, cursing them all as I tripped up the stairs....

Good times!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Wow nasty. You have a loving family. Treasure them.
I didn't expect you to be for real.
How are you doing now ? Have you got control back again ?

My comments were based on a positive story. The thought crossed my mind you were making it up...

Alcohol is a killer an addiction that sneaks in.

Kind regards.

~SK

new topics

top topics

join