It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some people are ignorant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
An Irish man goes up to an English man and says, “God bless you” – the English man says, “I don’t believe in God”, the Irish man replies, “well then may love encompass your soul”, The English man then says, “I don’t believe in souls”, The Irish man then says, “well then may love encompass your heart”, the English man says, “why thank you sir”. The Irish man then says, “you believe in love and heart, but you don’t believe in God and souls? How confused the world is.
The English man missed the whole point.

People constantly try to make sense of messages, and seldom take the time to see the intent of them.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They don't have time anymore to question & consider things. People have become so spoon-fed that everyone is lazy & simply wants to be told what they're supposed to think. Everyone has lost their imagination or will to seek a higher understanding of what's around them.
At least that's my $0.02.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
is that your grand message? again, this is obvious and im pretty sure most ppl understand this at the gut level.

how were u tryin to enlighten us with this post?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonspyre
is that your grand message? again, this is obvious and im pretty sure most ppl understand this at the gut level.

how were u tryin to enlighten us with this post?

Your post was very creative & thought provoking,
but you didn't have to use yourself as an example to reinforce the Op's point.
Sweet of you though.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I call that underlying frequency of feeling and knowing Phenomenology

It's really on the upswing in Transpersonal Psychology and in the awakening of the people to the real agendas of the elite. The real split in society will be between those who question reality and those who don't, not between those with money and those without.

new topics

top topics

join