It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V.O.I.A.C. Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this so I'm just laying it out there. I feel for the families of these people but crime happens everyday. Yes the victims would most likely be alive today if it were not for these criminals but I think the website is hatemongering towards an entire group of people for the actions of a few.

I don't know. I'm torn.

VOIAC
Introduction

VOIAC is a registry for serious crimes that have been committed by illegal foreign nationals, otherwise known as illegal aliens, in the United States. Through exclusive research and partnering with other investigators, FSM has discovered that the number and severity of crimes being committed by illegal aliens is horrific. While crimes committed by foreign nationals on American soil should be tracked and reported by the Justice Department, they are not. Whether they are not being tracked and reported because it demonstrates and documents an abrogation of the constitutionally-mandated responsibilities of our elected officials, we will leave to others to pursue. The purpose of VOIAC is to remember the victims, who mostly have been ignored by the mainstream media, and to document the magnitude and extent of the many heinous crimes committed by illegal aliens. We are doing this because NO ONE else is.

Edited for spelling errors as usual.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did I read that first paragraph right... Is this still true today. Crimes and incidents involving illegals are not tracked and reported???

You've got to be kidding me... First this... and then the news today that the GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY & IT's EMPLOYEES who were HIRED to enforce immigration laws are now saying THEY WON'T take AZ's illegals. This world is just getting sicker by the day!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

I agree. But let me ask. Maybe I've been sheltered too long but why not stay in your own country and make it better as a whole than move to another country illegally? Are things so corrupt no one can change them? I just don't get it.

BTW its not below me to beg and this isn't ground breaking news or anything but come on folks throw me a bone and star me, flag whatever. I'm tired of looking at my all grey contribution label under my avatar. In otherwards I'm rallying for pity flags!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't think people realize just how many lives have been lost simply because our laws were not enforced. It continues today and there will be many more lives lost. Page after page after page of innocent people who died needlessly. It is a sight of rememberance for these people and to bring awareness.

If it were your little child, your husband, wife, brother, sister, etc who died at the hands of an illegal. Would it matter then? When will people wake up and realize the importance of having a secure border and having laws? When?

top topics

join