It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Cradle12003
reply to post by flycatch

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS?

just the illegal immigrant type

and the drug running type

Good answer, star for you!
It always amazes me when people can't understand that illegal meens ILLEGAL!

so then I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you want all companies that commit the ILLEGAL act of hiring these people to make a buck because they can pay them slave wages removed from this country?

Afterall, Illegal means ILLEGAL.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by flycatch
This is my opinion only and others like myself may be of the the same opinion. The Mexican government with permission from our own is exporting their citizens to prevent a revolution.

I don't think the folks coming over the borders are organized enough to do any revolutionizing. I think they're just poor people looking for more opportunities, and finding them north of an invisible political concept that we call a border. The Mexican government isn't interested in stopping them, because it's too expensive to try, and the country needs the additional influx of money.

I suppose the U.S. could invade/annex Mexico, and justify it by saying that the government is no longer in control of its citizens, and that creates a threat to the national security of the U.S. But we're already doing that in Afghanistan, and that's not working out all that well. We have a lousy record of establishing puppet regimes in Third World countries.

True we have a lousy record of establishing puppet regimes in Third World countries, but we have been doing it since Theodore Roosevelt kicked off American Imperialism with what came to be known as the “Roosevelt Corollary” to the Monroe Doctrine in which he claimed the U. S. Not only had the right to oppose European intervention in the Americas but to intervene itself in the affairs of its neighbors if necessary to maintain order. Unsaid is the motivation to maintain U. S. interests, whether Military, Political or Business.

That being said, we really need to withdraw our troops from around the world, i.e. Korea, Japan, Germany etc. and concentrate on our own problems here in the U. S.; those troops could easily secure our borders, north and south.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Originally posted by boondock-saint

just the illegal immigrant type

and the drug running type

Good answer, star for you!
It always amazes me when people can't understand that illegal meens ILLEGAL!

so then I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you want all companies that commit the ILLEGAL act of hiring these people to make a buck because they can pay them slave wages removed from this country?

Afterall, Illegal means ILLEGAL.

The companies should recieve a good stiff fine (for each illegal alien employed) on the first offence, second offence should earn them a revocation of their business licence.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just that ignorant and didn't even know it, but I STILL, for the life of me, can't seem to grasp why there are any, I mean ANY opponents to the concept of deporting people who are here illegally.

As far as immigration requirements go, the good 'ol US of A is one of the easiest countries for foreigners to LEGALLY reside in. It's not like they have to give a dissertation on the ins and outs of quantum physics... Learn to speak English at a rudimentary level, fill out some forms, memorize a few amendments, bada-bing... you're in.

If you can't follow the simple rules, you shouldn't be here. If you shouldn't be here, and you are here, you should be physically removed.

Now, on topic, I don't think it's any kind of invasion, just people coming from a very difficult place, looking for a better life. The problem is that they think all they have to do for that better life, is show up and it will happen to them. Worst part is, in some cases, it does. They end up getting good health care on my dollar. Their kids get good education on my dollar. They get a welfare check, since they held little Juan in until they were just across the border where he could be born here, again, on my dollar.

Well I'm sick of them living it up because our retarded public service mechanisms are flawed to the point that allows them to take advantage of those of us who aren't willing to live on hand outs.

So, BY ALL MEANS, come to America. All walks of life are welcome. This is what made America great, so quit wasting time and get here! Just do it legally.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
This is my opinion only and others like myself may be of the the same opinion. The Mexican government with permission from our own is exporting their citizens to prevent a revolution. At the same time this is happening those same people are being to told to retake the land that was stolen from them by us. This human invasion will work if we allow it to continue. The numbers are staggering and our way of life is changing due to this influx. Prove me wrong!

The US to invaded Iraq & Afganistan ruining millions of lives, defiling their culture, syphoning their resources.. so you understand why the Taliban-cong & Iraqi resistance are trying to re-take land illegal immigrants, you might call "troops", took at gun-point? Iraq & Afganistan had laws & borders too, that the worlds most deadly invaders are the GOP & DNC party leaders summarily ignored..

The funniest hypocrisy yet is the US govt crying about the arrest of those US citizen illegal aliens, er.. I mean "hikers", that disrespected Irans border & laws.. Mexico could rightfully claim their citizens, you call invaders, are just avid hikers who get lost a few million times..

Like the US illegal aliens arrested by Iranian border patrol , Mexicans et al should face no penalties and be treated as lost hikers....lmao..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
S&F

I've been saying exactly what the OP stated for quite some time. Glad to see that others are catching on.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

okay drug runners i understand but othere than that i bet your like this

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Cradle12003]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

please explain?
how

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No. I actually think they have a pretty good point and we should study their tactics, as illegals working on the economy, to model in the coming regime... I think we can slip around unnoticed within the system if we are observant and thoughtful.

I don't understand why the ATS community doesn't see the illegal immigration issue as a canary in the coal mine. Everything we are talking about doing to them will eventually be leveled at the rest of us.

They want to live by their own works, by their own hands. They want freedom and autonomy. They despise being regulated by government and useless regulations.

TPTB hate the autonomy and relative invisibility they represent. We should learn from them, not seek to tighten the net. They are showing us the way to a life based on freedom and empowerment, we owe them some respect for that. Don't buy into the straw man, please.

Everytime we vote for something draconian, like the mess in AZ, we come one step closer to national ID and RFID. They are being exploited, like the Jews and the mentally ill in the third Reich were exploited, to implement severe control measures. Look, we are sending NG troops to the border now...

And we are all cheering it on. ATS, WTF? They are the future. Their ways should be our ways. Time to flush false nationalism and become mobile before it is too late. We should be looking to the native american movement as well. They are soverign nations with a great deal of wisdom and autonomy. They do not love the government either...

I think the future of the freeman lies within those pockets of fierce, independant culture they represent. Emulate, don't hate. They have the right idea...

Many of them are fleeing a radical, invasive government in search of something good. Lets not equate the person to the system. Many of us on this forum are Americans, but are opposed to the American government and its tactics.

Time to move beyond that. Time to evolve. Something f'ing huge is coming down the line and we need to focus up. Those that actually make it through will find themselves suddenly "human".

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The harsh reality is this:

We are ALL sucking the tit of big government and we don't want to unlatch. Sacrifice is required for freedom and autonomy. We should follow suit and bleed big government out. No armed revolution is required. We could simply drain the leviathan if we stop conributing.

It represents less purchasing. Less working. More trading / bartering. More cash for service. Lower wages and less luxuries. Less tax liability.

Do you ever wonder why we give people incentives to buy homes, cars, credit, etc. and why we give tax breaks to people who have gaggles of kids? They NEED us to breed and SPEND in order to sustain a system of consumption. Stop spending...

Simpler lifstyles and less comfort...but more self regulation and more freedom on a very basic level. What can we live without? What are our REAL needs?

If all of us became "illegal" within our own country, this mess would come crashing down and we could start over...a big reset maybe.

Just a thought. I would argue that the "illegals" are living closer to the way our founding fathers intended in relation to government than any of us "legals" are. They can afford things because thay are avoiding the giant hoover of government. We should really look into that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join