It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is my opinion only and others like myself may be of the the same opinion. The Mexican government with permission from our own is exporting their citizens to prevent a revolution. At the same time this is happening those same people are being to told to retake the land that was stolen from them by us. This human invasion will work if we allow it to continue. The numbers are staggering and our way of life is changing due to this influx. Prove me wrong!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah, and they are lead by reptilians. Prove ME wrong.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Typical comment fron a bottom feeder.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

thats why were trying to pass so many Anti Illegal immigration laws right? because our governent wants them here to prevent a revolution

its so clear

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano said ICE is not obligated to process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

"ICE has the legal discretion to accept or not to accept persons delivered to it by non-federal personnel," Napolitano said. "It also has the discretion to deport or not to deport persons delivered to it by any government agents, even its own."

Well this could lay the groundwork for Secession for AZ.

If I were in AZ I would suggest the Citizens of AZ petition the State Government to withhold Federal Taxes from going to the Federal Government. That should place the Feds in Check.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cradle12003

just the illegal immigrant type

and the drug running type

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

That would mean that the plan backfired and they would become the ideal sanctuary state. All illegals would flock to arizona cause ICE wouldn't picking them up for deportation.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
This is my opinion only and others like myself may be of the the same opinion. The Mexican government with permission from our own is exporting their citizens to prevent a revolution.

I don't think the folks coming over the borders are organized enough to do any revolutionizing. I think they're just poor people looking for more opportunities, and finding them north of an invisible political concept that we call a border. The Mexican government isn't interested in stopping them, because it's too expensive to try, and the country needs the additional influx of money.

I suppose the U.S. could invade/annex Mexico, and justify it by saying that the government is no longer in control of its citizens, and that creates a threat to the national security of the U.S. But we're already doing that in Afghanistan, and that's not working out all that well. We have a lousy record of establishing puppet regimes in Third World countries.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The numbers are staggering and our way of life is changing due to this influx. Prove me wrong!

I still get up, I still go to work, i still put in a hard day work for my pay, I still pay taxes, i still complain about the government, I still take care of my family, I still get involved in my community, I still help my neighbors, I still eat, I still sleep as well as many other things I still do.

What you seem to be missing is the we as humans are always changing our way of life with or without illegals.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If this hypothesis is correct (which it isn't), then the plan may be the silliest, most poorly thought out in history.

Sending your most impoverished people to try and influence other countries, and doing it full-well knowing that they will be paid slave wages while playing a part in strengthening those companies within said area is just foolish.

Come on now.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cradle12003

DO YOU NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS?

Just curious.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

DO YOU NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS?

Just curious.

Peace

Wasn't directed at me, but I'll answer:

No I don't. Seems unintelligent, arrogant, self-righteous and down-right xenophobic to have a problem with someone based purely off of nationality.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
Typical comment fron a bottom feeder.

You have refused to take my challange and called me a name because we differ in opinions? Typical reptillian shape shifter. Show me your intergalactic green card or go home.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

OK, OK, This is the plan, 2012 Presidential Election.
We need to Vote Out The Obama Clan of Thugs.
By doing so we could get as our new Chief of ICE:

Now won't that be Great! Getter Done. Vote Out The Liberal Progressives that wants all of us to be Obedient to the Obama Government.
Problem Solved.
Yes, I have a problem with any illegal of any race. If it's an Invasion then we need some one in Office that understands what needs to be done.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have a HUGE problem with mexicans!! they have a crap hole for a society, every neighborhood they move into go to crap.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

I have a HUGE problem with mexicans!! they have a crap hole for a society, every neighborhood they move into go to crap.

Intelligence at it's best right here....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

Yeah and those blacks too. And those damn gooks. And those jews. And the catholics.

All of them are evil!

WHITE POWAH!

...Oops, sorry. Thought I was on stormfront for a second.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A couple links to support the Invasion Theory

www.usconstitution.net...

Article 4 - The States
Section 4 - Republican Government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Pictures of the invasion of illegal aliens into the United States

www.desertinvasion.us...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Cradle12003

just the illegal immigrant type

and the drug running type

Good answer, star for you!
It always amazes me when people can't understand that illegal meens ILLEGAL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join