It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchipping Illegal Immigrants, What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
reply to post by Phlynx

Ok pretty sure that line is NOT imaginary...if youd like me to refer you to a map i could...or maybe a story of the Alamo and why that goddamn line is there in the first place

It's imaginary in the sense that us humans created it ourselves. It is just that, a line on a paper. There is no natural boundary there.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Plan2exist18

People don't just become criminals out of want, often times they do out of neccesity.

The Federal Government has ignored this problem.

And sometimes they are criminals to begin with.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well maybe we should just abolish all walls and borders and push all the continents back together and live in harmony huh?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

Well maybe we should just abolish all walls and borders and push all the continents back together and live in harmony huh?

Well, yes. the only borders should be the natural ones. (mountains, oceans, etc.) Walls are used for buildings, but ones used as boundaries between countries are pretty stupid.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

LOL well then that'll make it The North American Union and it sure wouldnt be no harmony if we let Canada,USA and Mexico governments control all of it

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

I was being sarcastic lol, obviously borders need to made and lines need to be drawn. This is the borderline created by the forefathers push west in the united states and its how it is. It is a real line whether its marked by flags, mountains, or a massive electrical fence (i wish). And its irrelevant and off topic to even discuss the line as it is when the task at hand is to figure out what we are going to do about this problem.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Simple fix to the illegal immigration problem:

1) Require all companies to ask for S.S. numbers before hiring.

2) Dock a company $100,000 for every Illegal citizen they are found to be employing. That risk in itself will deter them from hiring.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sure this might be a little bit over the top, but I was wondering what frequents thread-seekers say. We need a way to make sure immigrants arent coming BACK into the country after being deported

Inhumane or Necessary?

Ill post the link to a thread about a woman who was raped by an illegal who had found to been previously deported 4 times! Or a drunk illegal going 100mph on the wrong side of the road (who had been deported a WHOPPING 17 times), hit and killed a college student.

EDIT: PS i dont know how to change what category to post under so this isn't technically BREAKING NEWS but its what you got!

iowaindependent.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Plan2exist18]

Ok now if you want to put blame on illegals for doing crimes like that multiple times then you should also mentioned white people being serial-killers, or blacks for drive by shootings and gang crimes, or hispanic's for robbery.

You have to be realistic about things instead of trying to put all the blame on a certain group type of people. Illegal/ Legal .. Black/White...German/Italians, and so on...

All of these crimes are done by humans no matter where they from or what they think or anything else. So enough with the excuses and this goes out to anyone else that stereotyping and putting blame on an illegal when an legal does the same stuff....

There's are a lot of prejudice people ........ We dont need anymore

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think it's a horrible idea. I believe that would be a major violation of basic human rights. It reeks of Nazi Germany.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

agreed, this is not an argument about profiling, but would you rather have more or less of these crimes in this country? I can show you statistical evidence proving that crime rate is higher in areas of higher illegal population, and how much money we are spending to house illegal immigrants in our jails. Racism is not the answer to any of this, but its not the question, the question is common freaking sense to say that if you can stop something from happening when its proven that 2 things are related, you stop it. thats what (i thought) america was all about

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

I couldnt agree with you more

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic lol, obviously borders need to made and lines need to be drawn. This is the borderline created by the forefathers push west in the united states and its how it is. It is a real line whether its marked by flags, mountains, or a massive electrical fence (i wish). And its irrelevant and off topic to even discuss the line as it is when the task at hand is to figure out what we are going to do about this problem.

LOL i should have figured that one out.... Yeah I just finish watching a program on NatGeo about the Border, showing the borders and where it ends, all the "high-tech" cameras to capture, "high-tech" fences that could detect and among other stuff but yet there's a problem.. I do think this problem is planned and not something out of nowhere that we got to fix... It could be fixed, it would have been fixed ages ago only if they wanted to fix that problem..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
It could be fixed, it would have been fixed ages ago only if they wanted to fix that problem..

Ya, but honetly if Barry Soetoro (aka Barrack Obama) wont even support legislation in Arizona merely enforcing what was already a law, then what makes you think he will want to take more of our money and put it towards a fence stopping a problem that will most likely become his 2012 campaign platform?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I get the feeling that citizens of the US feel that rights exist only within their borders but the fact is that there are rights that every country has to recognize of any human being. These right will not allow you to chip illegals.

Even if you went against Human Rights that would just create a market for chip disabeling/removal.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

agreed, this is not an argument about profiling, but would you rather have more or less of these crimes in this country? I can show you statistical evidence proving that crime rate is higher in areas of higher illegal population, and how much money we are spending to house illegal immigrants in our jails. Racism is not the answer to any of this, but its not the question, the question is common freaking sense to say that if you can stop something from happening when its proven that 2 things are related, you stop it. thats what (i thought) america was all about

Well crimes are done all over this world, crime is just not going to stop, Crimes been around since man walked, It might be higher where there's illegals but will it really decrease the crime rates in this country?.. I highly doubt it

We spend a lot of money putting our own critizens in jail, There has been an increase of Jails/Prisons and now there's more Private own Prisons in this country and for what? you really think they just built them for illegals? or high offensive crimes? I could also show you stats and facts on how the justice system has been for the last 20 years, how fast the rate of people serving time esp. the blacks & spanish folks.. Just look for Senator Jim Webb from Virginia... here's a link to start with

THE NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE COMMISSION ACT OF 2009

If you can stop something from happening? What is this.. The Minority Report? You just cant stop something from happening unless you have foreknowledge of it by over hearing, finding a doc, or being in the plan,,etc,etc...

Although it may seem to relate to each other but there's also a lot of stuff can relate with each other but not necessary really relate to each other, if that makes sense to y'all lol...

And lets not go with What was America was all about.... if you want to mention that then plz mention when this country started, how many immigrants was coming into this country .. from England to anywhere in the world... mention Ellis Island and how many immigrants were coming in every single day....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
It could be fixed, it would have been fixed ages ago only if they wanted to fix that problem..

Ya, but honetly if Barry Soetoro (aka Barrack Obama) wont even support legislation in Arizona merely enforcing what was already a law, then what makes you think he will want to take more of our money and put it towards a fence stopping a problem that will most likely become his 2012 campaign platform?

I never said He or the government will do something about it, that was my whole point............ this is happening on purpose I assume.. I'm just saying if they wanted to fix it, they can

Also there was a quote from someone in government saying something like " If something happens,it wasnt on accident , It was just planned" if anyone can help out

[edit on 21-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No.

I don't think human beings should be microchipped. As mentioned before, its a
slippery slope, and before long, you and I will be the ones who are being chipped.

I see this whole issue as rather pointless. Honestly, its kind of ironic to me,
that hundreds of years ago, Mexicans owned the area, and Americans just started
to flow into those areas, and before they knew it, we outnumbered them. Naturally,
they fought against this, but we just had a little more fight in us. Now the flow has
reversed, and its like trying to tape a waterfall shut. It just isn't going to work.

Its like Reverse Manifest Destiny. Who do you think has more fight in them now?
Maybe some of you have served, which is great and all, and maybe some of you
serve the community or what not, but the majority of us, the majority of the People
of the United States- are not going to do crap about this... We'll sit here, day in,
and day out, and just complain about it. Pointless dribble. What could we possibly do to
stop it? They're going to find a way in. And look where they're coming from, who can
blame them for trying?

I think its difficult for us, most Americans, coming to the realization that our country
hasn't been what we thought it was.. for awhile now. It's falling apart at the seams.
To paraphrase, "We're polishing the brass on the Titanic; it's all going down man."

In reality, nothing will probably change until both sides (U.S. - Mexico) no longer
profit so enormously from the illegal drug trade. Maybe there's some profit in the
sex and slavery trade too.

Anyways, we've been through worse, we can get through this... Right?

I say sit back. Let's watch what happens. Have a coke and a smile...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Microchiping the "illegals" is the proverbial foot-step in the door. Of course everyone else will follow ! The biggest problem of US are not the immigrants, your country was founded by immigrants (and I will not go into details what happened with the REAL Americans in the process ) . The big problem in US is WallStreet.

Immigration is actually an advantage for the Us as a very large "baby-boomer" population gets retired. In Eastern Europe we WANT immigrants as we face serious demographic collapse. And of course we would choose Christian Hispanics instead the more common middle-eastern immigration that cause incompatibility with our culture. Just think well about it!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Romanian]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

I thinks that's a very positive and eloquent way to put things into perspective.
Star for you. And I would like to point out, I do not have a problem with Mexicans.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It would work the best if you would chip the legals, once you have done that there is little problem anymore as I tried to explain in this thread Dumbass connection If the society would have all utilities tied to the structure of being microchipped no illegal immigrant can ever use them, so you don't need to look at the border, property isn't usefull without the right microchipped human, no money ... pay by chip, etc...

but eey that is just me being a dumbass

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Dumbass]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join