It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's behind I-95 billboard featuring George Bush?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now here is a pretty interesting conspiracy. The George Bush “Miss Me Yet” billboards that have been sprouting up in select places throughout the country.

No one actually seems to know who is paying for them or what their purpose is.

Yet as Bush prepared to leave office under the cloud of a shattered economy and massive bank bailouts at the tax payers expense, with newly elected President Elect Obama riding a wave of popular support towards the White House Bush was preparing to vacate he vowed that “If only we knew what was in store, you people will end up missing me”.

This is rather an unprecedented advertising effort on behalf of a man no longer eligible for the highest office in the land after serving two terms.

So who is behind it? The Republican Party, the Democratic Party, political activists, George Bush himself or is this just a sign of some perverse and sadistic humor on behalf of the Shadow Government and Bilderberger Elite Crowd?

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow, how cryptic, that sent chills up my spine. I didn't know Bush had made that statement. It implies he knew or knows something for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Check out this articile on Huffington Post:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I wonder if this is true, or just someone taking responsbility in an attempt to cover up something.....What say you all?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Who's behind I-95 billboard featuring George Bush?

www.miamiherald.com

A billboard featuring former President George W. Bush has popped up along Interstate 95. In this election year, who's behind it? It's a mystery.

By STEPHANIE GENUARDI
sgenuardi@MiamiHerald.com
The billboard with a singular image along southbound Interstate 95 towers high above all others.

It features a smiling face of former President George Bush asking drivers a simple question:

``Miss Me Yet?''

(visit the link for the full news article)

LOL, This coming from the president that broke the world, I'd have to answer that question emphatic: HELL NO!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Miracle Man

I always said W is a guy that I would like to hang out in a bar with.

I don't vote for people based on their "likability". That being said i sure as hell don't miss that jerk.

Obama, Bush, it's all the same. At the end of the day they both serve the same masters.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by antonia]

no kidding it is all the same! Plus at the end of the day they are all drinking beers and smoking cigars while laughing at the american public!

Laughing about how their linage will never have to work another day in their lives while we the working class slave for them, our masters.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, Obama doesn't have a million+ Iraqis and Afghan's blood on his hand yet, but he is currently on the crime scene. Its a bit like a wife beater asking his ex-wife if she misses him since moving in with a guy who neglects her and is never around.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just when I thought the country was rid of the Bush clan I have to see that criminal A$$hat on a giant billboard now!
Why can't Bush and Goldfinger...I mean Cheney go away already...and stay gone. Any rate, it was probably done by the teabaggers.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
@ billboard.

Yet as Bush prepared to leave office under the cloud of a shattered economy and massive bank bailouts at the tax payers expense, with newly elected President Elect Obama riding a wave of popular support towards the White House Bush was preparing to vacate he vowed that “If only we knew what was in store, you people will end up missing me”.

Did he really say that?!? That's some sinister *%$& right there! Where's the full speech. That's important history if that's true.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I kinda miss him because Libs are much better at poking fun of the POTUS than they are at running a country.

This would make a good billboard as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So who is behind it? The Republican Party, the Democratic Party, political activists, George Bush himself or is this just a sign of some perverse and sadistic humor on behalf of the Shadow Government and Bilderberger Elite Crowd?

I agree with the sign part of your statement.

The conspiracy continues.

Who is responsible?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

He was much funnier and easier to make fun of. His tongue would condemn him every time he spoke. He missed his calling. He should have been a comedian.

After laughing roughly for 2 minutes straight remembering GWB trying to speak, brought back alot of memories.

You ever see those videos of him on youtube and he talks like he is all drunk!

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have actually seen these billboards and I think I remember reading an article last year about this group, Billboards for America who was responsible. I have searched for the article but I can't seem to find it.

However, I'll leave you guys with this billboard here:

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I kinda miss him because Libs are much better at poking fun of the POTUS than they are at running a country.

This would make a good billboard as well.

Perfect

Nuff Said

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"The ad was purchased by a group of small business owners who wish to remain anonymous," McNamara said. However, McNamara did offer this political bombshell: "Some of the people in the group who paid for this were Obama supporters."

McNamara told us that the message the group hoped to convey was one of "Hope and change, where is it?" She went on to say that she has yet to receive any negative feedback about the ad, which has been up for about a month, and added that some have even contacted her office offering to donate money to keep it up.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

Obama supporters aye?

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you ever see Will Ferril's - Farewell to America with Will cast as President Bush it helps you to appreciate him even more for those who don't miss him.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

I find it totally and completely impossible to appreciate any president post Kennedy, and very, very, very few of them pre-Kennedy.
(The only good ones were all assassinated.... hmmmmmmm.....interesting fact. No?)

The office of the president for America was designed by the founding fathers to solely have executive powers regarding the enforcement of federal law, mostly regarding enforcing federal law that limited the power of the federal government; and to allow for a single commander-in-chief of our armed forces...

And that is it people.

The US Constitution was designed to limit the power of the Federal Government. Period.

It was in no way designed to legislate the rights of "citizens"
In fact, it was designed to protect us against that very same thing. Tyranny by legislation.

People, I IMPLORE YOU TO stop watching the idiot box and take the time to read the Federalists Papers.

And the Anti-Federalists Papers.

Did you know that we have a flag for times of war and a flag for times of peace?
Did you know that the gold fringe around our flag of war represents private international law, or Roman Admiralty Maritime Law, one of three types of courts of law which are constitutionally acceptable in our country.
(Criminal, Civil, and Admiralty, a court of statutory law is nowhere to be found in the US Constitution or any State Constitution)
Private international law decides which jurisdiction you are charged under in the good ole US of A.
And jurisdiction is EVERYTHING in a court of law people

That is right, private international law decides under what jurisdiction one is charged in this country.
Let me repeat that.
Private International Law.
In America.

One more time.....
Private International Law decides under which set of laws you are judged.
IN FN AMERICA.

Stop living under the grasp of technology and read books.
Read court rulings.
Read and understand the US Constitution.

As Proto has said on several occasions, the truth is all there.
It is written in black and white for all those who choose to actually take the time to research these things, and read these things, and look up words that one does not understand.

We have been lulled into a state of entertaining complacency.
We have been taught that there is nothing that we can do, and it has all been done by a constant barrage of continual 24/7 propaganda.
We do not live in a country my fellow "Americans", but we are all employees of a corporation.
Policemen do not have the power to ENFORCE the laws of a state. They are simply revenue agents with the power to temporarily detain and legally shoot to kill "if under clear and present danger" (kind of like Rodney King, what the F ever).
And judges are, generally, bankers/accountants who are responsible for paying the interest on the bonds taken out by a given municipality.
(A municipality being a city that has incorporated under Roman Maritime/Admiralty Law, and is no longer an actual city but a corporation in which one can invest. Meaning that a given municipality essentially has stockholders whose monetary interest is of primary concern to the municipalities accountants or as I like to call them, judges.
Look it up on Dunn and Bradstreet if you do not believe me, or try to truly understand how in God's name a victimless crime actually makes anyone safer?,)
Or, just maybe, victimless crime is designed to generate income to pay the interest on the bonds issued by an incorporated municipality.
The ONLY lawman who actually can enforce LAWS and not statutes and codes statewide are sheriffs.
And THAT is ALL.

We have been living under a perpetual state of emergency, that continually changes due to constitutional time limits on "states of emergency".
The last "state of emergency" declared was by the O-man regarding the virus, H1N1, swine/bird flu thingy.

But you want to know the funniest part to all of this tripe?

More people die from influenza each year than those who have perished from this supposed whatever virus that was a big propaganda stunt to make a BUNCH of taxpayer backed money for big pharma, by way of purchasing a ton of vaccines "to be given freely to the people".

AND it was a great way to continue the exact same perpetual state of emergency that we have been living under since 1868.
Do your homework if you don't believe me.

These "states of emergency" allow for a temporary increase in the legislative power of the executive office by means of "signing statements".
Upon the arrival of a new "President", each and every signing statement is re-authorized.
This has been going on since the treasonous reconstruction acts of the American Civil War.

We already live under martial law people.

We are not sovereigns of a republic, which is how the constitution was designed.
That is why the FF never addressed the citizenship issue.

WE WERE STATE CITIZENS.

Each state was its own sovereign country, to which we were citizens.

It was designed as a purposeful de-centralization.

Splinter the power and take control.

Roman strategy. Divide and conquer, yet again.

But kind of in a good way.

In my humble opinion, anyone who laughs at Will Ferrell or anyone else who actually attempts to make any president's psychopathic, treasonous and genocidal behavior funny, is themselves also a sociopath.

Sorry, but the truth is a female dog.

These billboards are propaganda designed to divide us and make us feel helpless.
The fervor that the country embraced upon the election of the current liar in chief was not pro-Obama, but it was anti-Bush.

A majority of the country voted for a man that promised transparency and change; however, he has not only continued, but he has escalated the policies of GW Bush.
And these billboards let everyone know that it is pointless to vote for someone who promises "change" because they are ALL bought and paid for long before they begin their ascent to "greatness".
These billboards were, in my humble opinion, designed purposefully to make one feel helpless.
And to make them apathetic and malleable.

So as to give up and love Big Brother.

Amen.
Shalom.
Inshallah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join