It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's behind I-95 billboard featuring George Bush?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Who's behind I-95 billboard featuring George Bush?

www.miamiherald.com

A billboard featuring former President George W. Bush has popped up along Interstate 95. In this election year, who's behind it? It's a mystery.

By STEPHANIE GENUARDI
sgenuardi@MiamiHerald.com
The billboard with a singular image along southbound Interstate 95 towers high above all others.

It features a smiling face of former President George Bush asking drivers a simple question:

``Miss Me Yet?''

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Now here is a pretty interesting conspiracy. The George Bush “Miss Me Yet” billboards that have been sprouting up in select places throughout the country.

No one actually seems to know who is paying for them or what their purpose is.

Yet as Bush prepared to leave office under the cloud of a shattered economy and massive bank bailouts at the tax payers expense, with newly elected President Elect Obama riding a wave of popular support towards the White House Bush was preparing to vacate he vowed that “If only we knew what was in store, you people will end up missing me”.

This is rather an unprecedented advertising effort on behalf of a man no longer eligible for the highest office in the land after serving two terms.

So who is behind it? The Republican Party, the Democratic Party, political activists, George Bush himself or is this just a sign of some perverse and sadistic humor on behalf of the Shadow Government and Bilderberger Elite Crowd?

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah I miss him alright.
I miss him just about as much as I miss having Scarlet Fever, or any other illness for that matter.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think it is a sadistic individual that cannot stand the Democrats.

Now, I could be put into that category, but this would not describe the whole picture. You have to add into the Venn Diagram another component, the Republicans, than the picture would be complete.

That being said, I loved seeing the apoplectic reactions given off by the diehard Democratic faithful the last time this billboard came up.

Boy, I hope you get a few.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
With Obama fast approaching Bush's level of incompetence, take your pick......

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I find it so funny!!!

LOL The mysterious George W. Bush Billboard!! DUN DUNDUN!!!!!

I would miss him more than I would Obama....but not by much

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hell yes I miss him.

He wasn't the greatest President in history, but I would take 8 more years over the last year in a half.

I always said W is a guy that I would like to hang out in a bar with.

If I saw Obama in a bar I think I would be much more inclined to punch him in the face.

The funny thing is that Obama knows that a lot of people feel the same way I do and that is a big reason why he invited that cop and professor over to the white house for a beer.

He wants people to feel that they can hang out with him. I saw it as generic attempt to win over a few W fans.

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Considering Clear Channel owns virtually all the billboards in the country, wouldn't one just have to look at the name on the checks?

And hell no, I don't miss him. He was the worst President in American history and the fact that he wasn't dragged through the streets and beaten is an insult to every American. As much as Obama sucks, I'll take a thousand Obama terms over one GWB term, and I hate Obama. The Jesus Circus of banking corruption, religious crusades, spitting in the face of science, keeping the population terrified and the downfall of American greatness in every aspect is all accomplishments our former Cokehead in Chief gets to carry with him through history. It's going to take literally decades to undo what this pig and his cohorts of evil subjects this country too. The economy, the attacks on liberty, the police state, a holy war in the middle east, and the list goes on. Junior literally did not achieve one good thing in his two terms. I know everyone is running around crying about Obama and Obama does suck ass, but don't try to reshape history.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

Yep, we went from former coke-head in chief to former crack-head in chief.

Yes, hope and change!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Bush a coke head? Please do tell..any testimony of this. As per the latter argument I concur.

Here are recent ones...

Edit For: Removing Obama Crackhead picture and adding recent billboard signs.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Shouldn't it have read?

MM MM Mi Miss mm mme Yet?

He was after all, a communications expert.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very, very strange. Yes, we have a cool conspiracy here. Why the # one would do that ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man

I always said W is a guy that I would like to hang out in a bar with.

I don't vote for people based on their "likability". That being said i sure as hell don't miss that jerk.

Obama, Bush, it's all the same. At the end of the day they both serve the same masters.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

IT's the latter, I thought you might know me better! I mentioned Bush only because it was put forth by the other poster.

I was referring to Obama's admission in his book.

Never see any Obamites mentioning his crack-smoking.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'm glad you have your own way of voting and cared enough to share that with me even though I really don't care how you choose your canidate.

I bet you vote on promises made during the campaign.

Tell me, since you obviously voted for Obama, how is the way you vote working out for you?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

I'm glad you have your own way of voting and cared enough to share that with me even though I really don't care how you choose your canidate.

I bet you vote on promises made during the campaign.

Tell me, since you obviously voted for Obama, how is the way you vote working out for you?

If you checked the last line you could pretty well figure out what I thought of Obama. I just think it's silly to vote for someone based how they may or may not be a cool person to hang out with. I did not vote for Obama.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I really don't care if you think its silly or not.

I really dont, I thought I made that clear in my first reply to you, let me check................................yep it was pretty clear.

I understand you not admitting to voting for Obama. I have ran into a lot of people who won't admit to it.

edit to correct a wrong

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Miracle Man]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nope, I do not miss George W. Bush, nor will I, but I would love to be missing Obama.

Meaning, of course, I cannot wait for him to leave office, and see what bastard takes his place.

Sooner or later, we have to get a politician, who actually gives a damn about America.

If only I had a couple trillion dollars I would buy all the billboard space in America.

As well as the rest of the world.

And I would display these two pictures worldwide.

...and...

Anyone remember that Saddam Hussein purchase thousands of copies of Blackhawk Down?

He gave them out to his many dirty and corrupt friends laughing at America.

Someone needs to do that with millions of copies of the movie W.

W. Trailer

With the caveat to the people it is given away to that they are told the skirt-chasing was downplayed, and the coc aine usage was left out, and Skull and Bones was never mentioned.

How Many Days Until President Barack Obama Leaves Office?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

I understand you not admitting to voting for Obama. I have ran into a lot of people who won't admit to it.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Miracle Man]

Believe what you want, there were plenty of people on the ticket besides Obama and McCain. I didn't vote for the guy and I don't hold anything against the people who did (or voted for McCain for that matter). Puppets are puppets at the end of the day. ATS screams about the TPTB who run this world and then in the same breathe argues over which puppet was somehow better.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Good for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join