It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you feel the Doom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yup, I agree with the OP, things are speeding up.
2012 is getting nearer.
It was all predicted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Where can i watch your news channel, old chap? Id take doomy news with a grain of humor as you provide them, over any regular news.

Were going down and its going to hurt, yyyyaaaaaaayyy !!!!

Time for some reality-lessons, we finally may see things from another perspective

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I feel the same thing.

It seems like every day a newer and bigger atrocity is commited, an even larger natural or man made disaster surfaces, corruption amongst government and business increases exponentially, the threat of war looms and is ever present (now a possible WWIII), the economic conditions across not just the US but the world seem to be hanging on by a very loose thread, a dollar now buys a nickles worth, our government seems hell bent on destroying this country and it's people from the inside out, all while we are fed more and more reckless lies and propaganda by a corrupt media that has long forgotten its resposibility to report accurate or fair information, and the materialism and sick perversion of our society grows and festers to unimaginable levels of depravity........ It is enough to make a man want to dig a hole and cover himself up.

But we plod forward in hopes of something better, either real change or a small (or not so small) miracle to take place.

Despite any and all best efforts, something is soon going to give.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

DOOM!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No I don't fell the doom.
But my knee kind of hurts and I do have a sunburn.
Anybody have any Prophecies on this?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

As posted above:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'll be very happy when 2013 clicks over

Then we won't be afflicted with any more doom-loving threads like this

And all those who're hoping for 'doom' will have to get off their backsides

and will have to start trying to catch-up on all the time and opportunities they wasted while they were eagerly waiting for 'doom'

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
someone somewhere is always at war
if the whole worlds currency is devalued, no one is poor in relation to everyone else, likewise, no one is rich
there have always been petroleum leaks from teh sea floor , nothing new here
volcanos erupt perodicly, always ahve and always will
blah blah blah, nothing new to see here/.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have laughed a few times while reading the title to this thread, today.

Honestly, I used to be very open minded, but really have become more of a skeptic after participating on ATS.

DOOM, is just another 4 letter word to me!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration

wise words really, or maybe i should just start watching Fox and convince myself the apocalypse brought on by market meltdowns is actualy real and not a manufactured illusion what so ever and i should start consuming as much as possible. Then in 2013 feel a bit silly when i maxd out six credit cards on a luxury Vault 101 bomb shelter and debt collectors are coming to break my legs.

oh but im sure it will be fine, because "change" is coming, the year after????

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Johnze]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The bible compares the end times to birth pangs, as the contractions get closer and closer. Art bell called it the quickening. Terence Mckenna saw it as a algorithm he named time line zero . The average person senses it as a persistent feeling of time fleeing faster and faster. Going to be interesting to ride this one out and maybe come back to a world that's a little saner someday.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The super liners have been built and trialled.
They are capable of accomodating approx eight thousand residents(important Elitists types and the super rich(Gold Hoarders) as well a s those preselected as high value ie Top Scientists, Doctors, Artists, Chefs,Musos,plus a few lucky? servant types ie Toilet cleaners,waiters, boot cleaners ect, there are several of these liners now waiting for the siren to call.
They can float in the open seas for approx one year ( enough time to see off a disaster on land.
They have super air filtration units and have every concievable survival device onboard.
They will follow the healthy atmosphere wherever it goes (scientists concede even in thye worst scenario of doomsday ) some portion s of the Earth will still have breathable air.
No being locked up in stuffy chambers benath mountains tally ho the open seas for the Lucky Few who will survive the coming world Holocaust.
All will be well these swell guys and gals will carry on humanity eating and drinking and fornicating on the high seas.
I tried to buy a ticket but apparently I was holding fools gold at the ticket office in Zurich.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

lies, pure mad lies.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze

lies, pure mad lies.

Nay thou speak not well of me, it makes perfect sense, does it not?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

it does when you spout mad lies with a forked tongue SATAN

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
MMM yes perhaps Iam, sort of explains my compulsion to communicate with sane people on ATS.
I did lie about going to Zurich to buy a ticket with fools gold so a thousand stars for spotting that one.
Do your research the liners are built, they arent going to tell us in BIG LETTERS WHY, thats what our brains and discernment are for.
Love ya.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Fear puts a human in survival mode and makes a man very inventive.
I speak out of personal experience.
You don't have to overdo it but you should be prepared.
Just watch for the signs when things are really going wrong, and I personally think, yes, things are speeding up and a climax is near!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join