It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.I. Hit-And-Run Hero, Victim's Father Meet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Being an illegal alien does not inherently make one a bad driver.

Dolla, dolla, dolla? you do realize that the more accidents our insureds are involved in, the more money we pay. It would be in the insurance best interest to have fewer accidents.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

Are you a freshman in the insurance industry? Do you not understand the scams behind why Insurance was created?

If a policy holder files and receives a claim, the insurance company gets to raise premiums on its policy holder filing such claims. HELLO, Insurance 101.

Clearly YOU are the one who knows little to nothing about auto insurance. Rates do not go up when one was not at fault for an accident. Underwriting (the folks who set premiums) look at the AT FAULT accidents when calculating premium hikes.

Even for those that are at fault, they would have to continue to pay increased "at fault" premiums for many years in order for the insurance company to make up the difference on what was paid out on a single claim. Usually, when someone has been in an at fault accident, we will not renew their policy when their current policy period ends.

Profits in insurance are made on those that do not get in accidents.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You're using the accident involving the girls to criticise illegals. Why not 'man up' and just admit you don't like illegal immigrants?

"Plight these 4 young girls are in." Your sincerity needs a little salt

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Every day, Out runs the investigators, Camera and clip boards in hand.
Take pictures, check the vin #s and down load the black box info if the vehicle is has one and they run out.
WOW,,,, big investigation going on there and I can tell you, This is the first time anyone has investigated these vehicles, The blood and fleshy matter is still wet and sticky to the touch.

Likely what you are seeing are auto adjusters/estimators not liability investigators. It is the auto adjuster's job to assess damage. It is the investigator's job to determine whom the liable party is.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Simple fact,I live 2.5 hours from the border of Mexico is that you MUST purchase Mexican driver's insurance to bring a car from the US into that country or you can't do so.

My brother in law was hit by a "Mexican citizen" last week while going to do some errands locally in our rural community and the damage to his vehicle is @ 2K...the officer at the site of the accident actually told him that "there was not much he could do" as the driver of the car who hit him was "in the US without proper credentials" (nice way of saying it down here...) and had neither a US driver's liscense nor insurance that was valid in the US.

WTF...excuse my language but do any of you even DARE these days not to have a valid liscense/insurance if you are a citizen of the US? You are screwed if you don't and get stopped or are involved in an accident...

The driver "walked away" without so much as a ticket and my brother in law ate the 2K...needless to say,he's not a happy guy.

I'm beginning to think that Tony Sorpano's brand of "justice" might not be a bad idea anymore,our backs are being SHOVED against the wall down here! Before you flame me for saying this,think about how you might feel if it was your daughter that was injured so recklessly and violently...I'd shudder to think at my own reaction!

I hope the girl's will be better soon,how AWFUL for them...give that assclown to their Dad's to deal with.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Clearly YOU are the one who knows little to nothing about auto insurance. Rates do not go up when one was not at fault for an accident. Underwriting (the folks who set premiums) look at the AT FAULT accidents when calculating premium hikes.

Even for those that are at fault, they would have to continue to pay increased "at fault" premiums for many years in order for the insurance company to make up the difference on what was paid out on a single claim. Usually, when someone has been in an at fault accident, we will not renew their policy when their current policy period ends.

Profits in insurance are made on those that do not get in accidents.

Clearly YOU need to be replaced by your employer with someone who has an idea about the industry they are employed in.

Rates go up for FAULT and NO FAULT accidents

The number of accidents you are in directly affects your premium. You could be in six no-fault accidents, and your company would still raise your rates. They feel that even though the authorities determined these accidents not to be your fault, that you must have something wrong with your driving to be having so many crashes.

I am not in the insurance industry, but I feel bad if I know more than someone who is.

The Illegal involved in this accident should never have been allowed to drive, let alone have a car. These kinds of crimes make the case stronger for more actions be taken against the ILLEGALs and the administration needs to stop politicizing the issue and actually practice on enforcing the written laws of the land.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

"Clearly YOU are the one who knows little to nothing about auto insurance. Rates do not go up when one was not at fault for an accident. Underwriting (the folks who set premiums) look at the AT FAULT accidents when calculating premium hikes." Close Quote.

Clearly your not much of an insurance investigator or you know little of the field you work in.
My insurance rates are high because I live in an area of the United States that has ( Phoenix, Arizona, notice I spelled it out, I'm Proud of my State)
a lot of ILLEGAL that drive and have NO INSURANCE and do they give a sh$it if they hit your car or truck or person, NO!
They RUN! If necessary they open the doors and flee on foot in to their Sanctuary Neighborhoods.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I like the info. you provided. In the example: if you have been in 6 no-fault accidents.

Well, of course...no one has that bad of luck. I suspect that anyone who has been in that many accidents that were ALL determined to be no-fault. Well, they are probably horrible drivers and scam artists.

How many times have you been driving behind someone who SLAMS on the breaks, or rides the breaks constantly? If they were rear-ended, technically, they are not at fault; however, someone who does that, especially so regularly as to get into 6 accidents, that is a bad driver.

A single no-fault even 2, perhaps 3 is not going to land you increased premiums.

But hey, I will quit helping you derail your own thread and let you get back on topic now.

Peace

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I guess we both know a little bit more than the professional who claims to be employed in the said industry. It is saddening really, I would prefer professional in their said arena to be well versed in their own fields. Good thing for the internet.

Originally posted by irishchic

I hope the girl's will be better soon,how AWFUL for them...give that assclown to their Dad's to deal with.

We all wish for those girls to recover soon and without any complications. This Illegal situation is getting out of control. Now with majority of the Media siding with the Illegals, these criminals are getting more & more brazen against our laws as they know someone out there supports their criminal behaviors.

And most of the criminal behavior supporters call themselves American Citizens, such a shame....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

"Clearly YOU are the one who knows little to nothing about auto insurance. Rates do not go up when one was not at fault for an accident. Underwriting (the folks who set premiums) look at the AT FAULT accidents when calculating premium hikes." Close Quote.

Clearly your not much of an insurance investigator or you know little of the field you work in.
My insurance rates are high because I live in an area of the United States that has ( Phoenix, Arizona, notice I spelled it out, I'm Proud of my State)
a lot of ILLEGAL that drive and have NO INSURANCE and do they give a sh$it if they hit your car or truck or person, NO!
They RUN! If necessary they open the doors and flee on foot in to their Sanctuary Neighborhoods.

Rates being high to BEGIN WITH are simply called premiums.

Check it out. You live in a rural area, you pay lower rates. You live in a high traffic area, you pay higher rates. Underwriting initially calculates rates based upon where you "garage" your vehicle. You unfortunately live in an area that calls for higher premiums....so do I.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Every day, Out runs the investigators, Camera and clip boards in hand.
Take pictures, check the vin #s and down load the black box info if the vehicle is has one and they run out.
WOW,,,, big investigation going on there and I can tell you, This is the first time anyone has investigated these vehicles, The blood and fleshy matter is still wet and sticky to the touch.

Likely what you are seeing are auto adjusters/estimators not liability investigators. It is the auto adjuster's job to assess damage. It is the investigator's job to determine whom the liable party is.

Sorry but you need to get out more.
The credentials of these individuals had to be photo and logged in by ME!
I read their Credentials and names and made sure their pictures where current or they where not allowed in. The vehicle was Forked to a location in my eye sight so I could be sure that nothing was removed from said vehicle with out proper documents from the Insurance company or Lawyers.
I know what an insurance adjuster is and what a accident investigator is and what their jobs entail.
I've seen them both doing their so called jobs out there and i can tell you this, If your going above and beyond them, You need to be an independent.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe he was from California and just passing through and forgot his Illegal Insurance Card.
So why waste time and stop for the 4 young girls, He's Mexican and Illegal, No One Will Question Him, If you did your a RACIST, NAZI and being Un PC.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I understand that two of the young ladies are out of the hospital.
The other two are going to be ok.
That's really good to hear. Don't you think?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Edit to clean up language, Bleeding Heart Libs, Pi$$ me off to no end!

lol, someone never left the America of the '80s.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join