It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok WTF just happened to me?!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

You should definitely get checked out today if you can. Chances are much greater that the explanation is a medical condition than sensing frequencies noone else did.

There are MANY medical conditions or occurrences that could have caused you to feel this way, some of them serious enough that you should not linger and should go get help. None of us here can or should speculate about it, nor should anyone make you feel like this could be paranormal in any way, and you could be causing yourself harm by not getting checked out or by considering more exotic explanations, no matter how fun they might seem.

Good luck to you, hope you get to the bottom of it!

Kharron

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not sure but it sounds like you almost passed out. most likely related to Blood Pressure and neurological changes. Absolutely see a doctor, ASAP. You could
have had a Tia (mini stroke).

Usually, I would agree with you on prayer and water. However, this sounds more alarming. These are symptoms of something going on.

Even though you may be afraid to go the doctor, it is better to be safe.

Trust in the Lord, I will be praying for you.

Let us know,
Pax

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Romans 10:9.....

As per the many members who have responded, you need to get yourself looked at by a good Dr.....& yes, there are plenty of bad ones!

FYI.....the "tia" mentioned above is a "TIA" which stands for "transient ischaemic attack" which can mean a lot or a little:

www.ninds.nih.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

You should also consider other things including but not limited to:

- Postural hypotension

- Labrynthitis

- Hypertension

- SOL (space occupying lesion) such as tumour, AVM (arteriovenous malformation)

- Blood sugar level issues (transient dietary effect, diabetes, etc...)

Other than that, have a good weekend!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
vertigo a gogo? i dont know

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think it's an anxiety attack. I had this happen to me while I was at work to, went to the hospital they said everything seemed normal enough.

However, it's worth getting checked out

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sounds like vertigo to me.

Vertigo (from the Latin vertō "a whirling or spinning movement")[1]) is a type of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion when one is stationary. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just so you know its the melatonin. I was taking it too and am healthy and work out and such. It started with feeling lightheaded from time to time, then it became overpowering. I went to several different doctors and none of them could figure out what was happening to me until I told him I took melatonin for sleep because I travel so much.

A few weeks later I ran across an article about melatonin causing dizziness. As soon as I quit taking it, I started feeling better and haven't had a problem since.

Good luck, hope that helps!

[edit on 5/22/2010 by atzmaz]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
sounds like epilepsy to me. The exact same thing happend to my girlfriends father few months ago. He now knows for sure he has epilepsy.

It sounds terrible but it's not a big deal. there is good medication and it's controlable.

see a doctor should be the best advice

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
Just so you know its the melatonin. I was taking it too and am healthy and work out and such. It started with feeling lightheaded from time to time, then it became overpowering. I went to several different doctors and none of them could figure out what was happening to me until I told him I took melatonin for sleep because I travel so much.

A few weeks later I ran across an article about melatonin causing dizziness. As soon as I quit taking it, I started feeling better and haven't had a problem since.

Good luck, hope that helps!

[edit on 5/22/2010 by atzmaz]

Dude, you may be right. I recently started taking 2 tablets at nite instead of 1.
Every now and then i would wake up just a little dizzyish, but it would go away within minutes of moving around.
If it is the melatonin, i could have never imagined that the effects could be so strong and so fast. It was literally like the Earth dropped from beneath me really fast and i fell at terminal velocity to catch up to it. My eyes even blurred like the room was moving up from my position.
Weird ass shizzle man.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Go get checked out by a doctor, don't mess around with something like that.

CX

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Did you manage to get a GP's opinion yet?

Whilst it's great getting opinions from here, the worst thing a person can do is self diagnose via internet opinions.

CX.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join