It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

It is Settled - Obama NOT a Natural Born Citizen!

page: 1
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, it appears that it truly is settled - by the Democrats own definition as established in Congress in 2008.

Obama Not a Natural Born Citizen

But again, rules and laws don't apply to the politicians - they break them at will.

Based on this very definitive information, I am wondering when the hearings to remove him from office will begin?



+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Obsses much?
Please.Stop.


+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
 


Not capable of reading the article, I guess.
That is a shame as it explains in pretty clear detail the issues with "Natural Born" versus "Native born". But, oh well, why bother having laws if we do not enforce the laws?



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So the Dems re-define what constitutes a natural born citizen knowing it could possibly hurt their own candidate/President?
Even for me that is a stretch. Leahy may be that stupid, but would Pelosi let him do this? why would they even mess with it knowing it may or may not damage Obama, why even bring it up?
Unless it is part of a bigger picture that is yet to be made clear?
Maybe what Beck is working on?
It just doesn't make sense.




posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 

Orly Taitz is alive and well on ATS, I see. And still as ignorant as ever about US law. The Senate doesn't interpret law, the SCOTUS does.


+12 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You Birthers are never, ever going to let this one die are you? Why is it so important to you to get President Obama booted? What is so threatening to you about him? Do not give me the "he's not a natural born citizen" line because it's tired and done. What about him is such a threat to you that he must be dragged through this never-ending mudbath by you people?



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 
You know even if Obama came out and said "yes, you've been punked, I am not a U.S. citizen"
it wouldn't really matter to the 48% that still support him.

I really don't think they care or think this issue is an issue.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
So the Dems re-define what constitutes a natural born citizen knowing it could possibly hurt their own candidate/President?
Even for me that is a stretch.


I am only addressing "why" the Democrats would do this "if" in fact it means Obama was not/is not eligible. I am not making a determination on his eligibility.

Every single candidate that Obama endorsed in Tuesday's primaries was beat. Even veteran Democrats were tossed for new Democrats.

In other words, Obama = no re-election.

Ousting Obama, and blaming him for all of the current problems -- not that I personally think that is correct -- may create a scape goat that the public will buy as "get rid of him, get rid of the whole mess" type of maneuver.

With Obama out of the picture, Democrats would be free to tear him apart and start saying things like -- "we didn't agree with this, or that, but had to tow the line since he was our Commander-in-Chief, blah, blah, blah...."

If the fish rots from the head down, perhaps cutting the head off makes the remaining parts of the fish more palatable to the general public. The whole fish in this case being the Democratic Party.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is finally settled!

Brown M&Ms are better than Yellow M&Ms. Let the years of debate end now.


+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Why is it so important to you to get President Obama booted? What is so threatening to you about him?


Well, for starters, we are nation of laws and EVERYONE is expected to obey the law - President included. Next, he is a marxist of the worst kind and is destroying the country. THAT is what is so threatening about him!


+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by kozmo
 

Orly Taitz is alive and well on ATS, I see. And still as ignorant as ever about US law. The Senate doesn't interpret law, the SCOTUS does.


Hmmmm... Ignorant am I? Let me point out for you TRUE ignoance... You are right about the Senate not interpreting the law - THEY MAKE THE LAWS!!!



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
What is so threatening to you about him?

What about him is such a threat to you that he must be dragged through this never-ending mudbath by you people?



Do you live in this country? Do you listen to any news other than MSNBC, CBS, Huffington Post? If not you are quickly becoming the minority of those who still aren't getting it.


Its not about "IF" he and his cronies are doing what so many warned about, its now whether you agree with that agenda or not.


+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 


Quite hilarious.

This first line, in your link:


The simple truth in evidence is Obama’s own declaration that he was born of a British father and is therefore not a “natural born Citizen.”


THEN, it goes on to "cite" all the learned opinions of the framers of the Constitution, back in the late 18th century.

Tell us: What 'nationality' were their fathers??

George Washington's?

John Adams'?

Tell us, from US History lesson, Presidential Files section...WHO was the first "Natural Born" US President?

Actually, that is a bit of jest. Of course there were 'grandfather' provisions --- had to be, a way thru, a "Catch 22" situation, eh?

Here: en.wikipedia.org...


This is interesting:

en.wikipedia.org...

And of course, the 'grandfathering': en.wikipedia.org...



[edit on 21 May 2010 by weedwhacker]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by kozmo
 
You know even if Obama came out and said "yes, you've been punked, I am not a U.S. citizen"
it wouldn't really matter to the 48% that still support him.

I really don't think they care or think this issue is an issue.


unfortunately you are right, more reason for the break up of this country. Let the fasciobamunists have a few states, The rest will go back to the Constitutionalist's. When the leftys, rhinos, and their minons states implode in a few years, we will go back in and clean up the mess and welcome them back into the "old" U.S. of A.


+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Are you serious? Have you actually read the Constitution? This has been addresed THOUSANDS of times in these forums. No offense, but I am not going to take the time to school you in something so absolutely elementary that you could not look it up for yourself.

Honestly, ignorance of the Constitution is ASTOUNDING!!!



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kozmo
 


Quite hilarious.

This first line, in your link:


The simple truth in evidence is Obama’s own declaration that he was born of a British father and is therefore not a “natural born Citizen.”


THEN, it goes on to "cite" all the learned opinions of the framers of the Constitution, back in the late 18th century.

Tell us: What 'nationality' were their fathers??

George Washington's?

John Adams'?

Tell us, from US History lesson, Presidential Files section...WHO was the first "Natural Born" US President?



[edit on 21 May 2010 by weedwhacker]


Ok, flaming removed, but still hilarious???

[edit on 21-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 


I know...you see? I edited to finish my thoughts.

Take a good look at some REAL legal opinions, not the trash-talk sites you referenced.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


As I just pointed out to OP...jest.

You immediately jumped on a work in progress...I'm limited by this computer, at opeing too many windows at once, and organizing my posts and links...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh, let the birthers rant. Particularlty the OP.
They can have their little circle jerk they seem to have to do twice a week on ATS.
It doesn't matter in the least, they are in outer space. They are completly irrelevant, have zero effect on anything.
Why argue anymore? Nuts are nuts!



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kozmo
 


I know...you see? I edited to finish my thoughts.

Take a good look at some REAL legal opinions, not the trash-talk sites you referenced.


Are you a comedian!?
Honestly!


I read "REAL" legal opinions every day. So sorry that this VERY REAL legal opinion doesn't support your continued worship of Obama.

Now, hurry along and go bone up on the Constitution. Here, for a little help you can start with Article 2, Section 1, 5th paragraph.




top topics



 
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join