It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Obama tack buoys some Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well can't say I didn't see this one coming. But I still have to wonder, can Democrats really be trusted on their newfound awareness or is it just another ploy to get themselves elected? Will they flip flop once they are in?

Some Democrats on the campaign trail have hit upon a winning campaign tactic: Run against President Obama and his agenda -- especially the health care overhaul...www.washingtontimes.com...

I am just wondering, how many of ATS members who are Dems feel like these Dem politicians do and do you believe their new rheoteric?

(edited to correct my spelling since it is obviously more important than the content of the thread)

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what these people claim. It's the same thing Obama was doing with Bush. He promised "change" little did we know that it was a change for the worse. Besides, the same bankers own everything, what do you think would possibly change?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

I am just wondering, how many of ATS members who are Dems feel like these Dem politicians do and do you believe their new reterick?

I was just wondering. What the hell is reterick. Or were you too busy watching Glen Beck to pay attention in 6th grade spelling class?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

I was just wondering. What the hell is reterick. Or were you too busy watching Glen Beck to pay attention in 6th grade spelling class?

Ah someone who couldn't form an argument but wanted to have a piss contest about spelling and a personal attack at that.

Golly Jee sAm, Ju arh ay Jenyius

As far as the Leftist crowd, they are only for votes. If it means to throw your mama, grand mama, denounce your white heritage, throw your pastor off the train....by golly gee you go and do it.

You have to do it for Hype and Chains.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not really hearing back from any Dems on this. I actually was wondering if any of the staunch Obama supprters are starting to change their minds.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

As a Democrat I, for one, am simply refusing to respond to any of your threads based on your attempt to trivialize/minimize the Gulf Oil spill.

In the spirit of "Don't feed the Trolls" I'll simply ignore your further taunts. You have shown the inability to treat others with opposing views respect. :shk:

The silence is deafening. Perhaps I speak for others?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

I'll play ball.

As a Democrat myself, I am pretty much fed up with Obama and his right-wing corporate agenda. He can take it and shuv it where the sun don't shine, and I don't mean London.

IMO the best thing we can do is have a referendum on Congress, kick every single one of the bastards out and replace those corrupted freaks with real Democrats. Ever since that SOB Bill Clinton, the only difference between the Dems and Repubs is that the Republicans have enough balls to attack their opponents.

If I was running for office, I would run on a campaign explaining my position and why the Democrats and Obama are too far-right and we need to save our party.

top topics

join