It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow Continues War On Rand Paul In A Disgusting Way

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Rachel Madcow.... errrr... Maddow is certainly not a "journalist". She has been proven to be one of they biggest hypocrites on television. Nothing, and I mean nothing, she says should be taken seriously. Just watching for five minutes is enough to make me wanna hurl.

Dr. Paul is correct.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Rand Paul seems like he'd be a great politician.

He loves to talk out of both sides of his mouth.
He can't even answer a straight question.

He doesn't like discrimination but isn't opposed to stopping private businesses from turning people away based on race, gender, or political persuasion.

His comment on Obama being too hard on BP was also ridiculous.

I think people are getting caught up in the Ron Paul energy and throwing it out to this guy because of his last name.

He's NOT a baby, this isn't disgusting, and he should be able to handle tough questions when he states such controversial views because should he move further in his political career he's going to get them! If his foot is made of metal and his mouth is a magnet he's going to have some obstacles.

It doesn't matter because he's not that interesting and neither are his archaic views on repealing aspects of the civil rights act.

I'm starting to wonder if all that racist homophobic literature associated with Ron Paul through his very own newsletter was really something neither him nor his son were aware of nor views they actually support.

- Lee

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel
Dr. Paul is correct.

Until ATS hypothetically adopts his stance and you aren't allowed to be a member here anymore because the owners don't like that you are a _______ .

Fill in any race, gender, sexual orientation, political stance or nationality that applies.

- Lee

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Ever happen to think he believes in something called private property rights?

A private business owner should be free to run their business in whatever way they see fit. Excluding customers based on race is a bad business practice, but if a business owner wants to go that route, they should be able to.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

Excellent find. Perfect. I doubt if she ever denounced any of this.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ahahaha all the teabaggers are butthurt that she's exposing their little hero for the crackpot that he is.

Lol U Mad?

She's just exposing the truth about the fool. She's done great work on all kinds of subjects, and exposed plenty of people on both sides of the spectrum. That's what makes her the only person, along with Ratiggan, that I can even listen to from MSNBC.

If she was lying to all these kids in this topic and saying what a great outlook rand paul had, they'd be all over her jock. What a bunch of hypocrites.

It's true, people would rather be lied to if it goes along with their little flawed paradigm.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Rachel Maddow is the left version of Glenn Beck.

Both of them fail hard.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

yeah right...just as green grass is the left version of chocolate pudding..yeah no difference there

[edit on 30-5-2010 by jimmyx]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join