It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US intelligence chief to resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

US intelligence chief to resign

english.aljazeera.net

Dennis Blair, the US director of national intelligence, will step down from his position on May 28.

Blair has been at his post since January 2009. He offered no reason for his departure in a brief statement issued on Thursday night.

"I have had no greater honour or pleasure than to lead the remarkably talented and patriotic men and women of the intelligence community," Blair said in the statement, sent to US intelligence employees.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Police chiefs resigning/fired all over the country

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Okay, this is starting to get real strange with all of the resignations from politicians, US government officials and police chiefs all across the country in the last year or so. I have read several threads here on ATS pointing to the oddity of all these resignations and I have also noticed the phenomenon myself.

Could this resignation, on top of all the others, be pointing to something big coming down the line or is this all just mere coincidence? Apparently, Dennis Blair, the US Director of National Intelligence since January of 2009 is stepping down without a valid reason.

--airspoon

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Could this resignation, on top of all the others, be pointing to something big coming down the line or is this all just mere coincidence?

Well, the cup can either be half empty or half full.

Consider how refreshing it is to see bureaucrats having a high turn over rate, rather than staying in their post for very long.

Or, like you said, there may be something going on behind the scenes that these people are outraged by, and due to nondisclosure agreements, the only form of protest they can make is to "resign".

But then again, if they knew anything too important, their "resignation" would come in the form of a "casket", so you never really know.

Perhaps it is a coincidence after all, it is hard to say.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This story has already been posted.
thread

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He probably disapproves of the unnecessary aggressive attack on Iran in the near future. It either was to resign or to become another Colin Powell, or to speak out and get killed by the Khazars (USS Liberty never forget). He doesn't want to be involved in the fiasco. I don't blame him.

The Khazars are going to sacrifice America because they feel scared of Persia, and they are going to use American soldiers to do it.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by TSawyer]

new topics

top topics

join