It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help locating radar image, Please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I already asked this here (Radar Anomalies Question-4 Photos of Multiple Hole Punched Rings ) www.abovetopsecret.com...

but wasnt havin any luck, hopefully i might get more help here, sorry if this is the wrong area to post this but i feel once someone finds this image they may agree it belongs in the ufo area.

is there some way to track down a radar image that was on the news a week ago? ive been googling but havnt found it.

one of the days between 05/ 10-14. last week mon-fri, id have to guess to say i think it was tuesday 05/11. its was on fox channel 12 news here in portland oregon, there was an enormous and very dense anomaly hovering over mt hood, it appeared about the size of mt hood, and it appeared to be completly symetrical, like a rectangle without corners, curves instead, i remember the weather man ten minutes later saying word for word "what ever it was it seems to have disintagrated now." i keep hoping to see someone post a recording since i havnt been able to find one myself, it was on fox news live weather at ten oclock PM pacific time, i hope SOMEONE got it,

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Im shamefully bumping my own thread, because it states I've had zero views at all, so hopefully this will get it a look, though doubtfully, and then I give up.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
Im shamefully bumping my own thread, because it states I've had zero views at all, so hopefully this will get it a look, though doubtfully, and then I give up.

Pryingopen3rdeye.....

The "views" counter doesn't work.

Don't worry about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

join