It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if South Korea, did a False Flag...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Does that change anything...? the more I think about the Korea's - well -
I see a need to either decrease the North's Population or increase commericial enterprise to increase energy to sustain the impoverished lands and people of No. Korea.
so, I think population control is the goal of this sabour rattling or N. Korea wants something and this is usually how it gets heard ... it creates a crisis... either way - conflict looms

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That's what I was think as well. What if North Korea is right on this one. They didn't blow up their ship. Like the Spanish-American war.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What would be South Korea's motive for starting an armed conflict with the North?

You mention the Spanish-American war, and there are good arguments to be made that it was an engineered event that allowed the US to get into the 'empire game' at Spain's expense...and there are certainly reasons for North Korea to provoke a confrontation with the South...but I can't see any reason for the South Koreans to want things stirred up.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Or, even worse....

What if someone(China/Russia/US/etc) has an undetectable underwater weapons delivery system that took out both the S. Korean ship and the BP Gulf oil rig?

Both of the above mentioned "incidents" have been really scaring the heck out of me due to the mystery concerning the "cause".... and the frightening possibilities as to who, what, and why.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Whether it was SK or some other nation it all seems a bit fishy to me, someone looking for an excuse.?. I do not know anything about weapons let alone torpedoes and how the look after detenation, bit to me it looked really old and rusty even looked like it had barnacles on it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
well Clinton is calling for "action" as it can not go un challenged..?
did the USA do in a So. K ship...? interesting...

he who dealt it smelt it - first... hummm~

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
maybe they want to start down playing the oil spill and need a story to take the lead it would have to be bigger than say - an evacuation of Tampa Bay... we also have Resv. Mobilizing I ve heard... here on ATS

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that a thorough and open investigation be made by BOTH sides before beating on any wardrums.

The bullets have no name, and will fly to anyone and end lives. And in korea, it will not be piddling bullets but nukes. Millions of lives are at stake.

There will be records to show paths and logs of ships in the area.

Should N, Korea claims that it had not shot down the boat, then there is no heroism or glory to show the N.Korean people. There would be no purpose served in shooting that boat.

If it was a mistake by the N. Korean commander, and covered up, then millions of innocent lives should not be paid that punishment by death.

What happened to judical process that replaced present war drums where precious human lives will be sacrificed, and for what????

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Bin Laudin did it. The dude was rich enough to own a submarine. Like that one James Bond flick-- Tomorrow Never Dies.

top topics

join