It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

That's from the RU blog, great work by Gary Bekkum
Salla was a prolific poster on that blog until Bekkums entry

Please add quotation marks and source to your post, unless you're Gary Bekkum

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry about that, will add in future

(i cant edit that post for some reason)

I did thank Gary at the bottom to indicate i wasnt him

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Ashtrei]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The key point being Maccabee’s office “was NOT in a secure portion of the building.”

Then what good is the office?!? During my entire career I did most of my work in my office, would have notes and documents around that helped me do that work.

To have an office where I couldn't do that would have been very counter-productive. An office like that isn't much better than a break room.

Sure am glad I never worked for the Navy. Now, the Army and Air Force on the other hans, actually give you a secured office, where you can do some serious work.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
UPDATE:

It's been confirmed, Richard Theilmann never served in the United States Military.

Richard Theilmann does not have a military record. He has never served in the US Navy nor any other branch of the United States Military.

He is a faker. A hoaxer. A conman. A liar.

Several members of Richard Theilmann’s family have read our reports into his activities, and to put it bluntly, they are disgusted with him. They say that Richard has never served in the US Navy or any other part of the United States military and they go on to claim that he has suffered from a certain medical condition that makes serving in the military impossible. They have been aware of his irresponsible behaviour for many years, but seeing him wearing someone elses medals in a uniform he has no right to wear, appears to have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Source

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Cripmeister.....

seeing him wearing someone elses medals in a uniform he has no right to wear, appears to have been the straw that broke the camels back

That & the fishnet's!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

June 23, 2010 RU’s Ryan Dube and Andy Murray on Dark Matters Radio

Tonight Don Ecker, host of Dark Matters Radio and former Director of Research for UFO Magazine, will tonight interview Reality Uncovered co-owner Ryan Dube and RU member and researcher Andy Murray.

Ryan Dube Ryan Dube Both Ryan and Andy have been integral to the ongoing investigation into Richard Theilmann and the infamous Source A affair. Don has shown a keen interest in this story and has already discussed the story with Stephen Broadbent on May 26th this year.

A lot has happened since that interview and tonight’s show promises to be a blockbuster in every sense of the word. Ryan Dube is an automation engineer in the Aerospace industry, and became interested in the world of Ufology while investigating a 2005 Internet hoax. In the process, Ryan established contacts throughout both Ufology and the Intelligence community. In 2006, Ryan and his friend and colleague Stephen Broadbent founded this site, Reality Uncovered. Ryan now also writes professionally for a living and lives in Maine with his wife and two kids.

Andy Murray Andy Murray has always had an interest in the UFO phenomena. He became involved with the California drone stories but later became convinced the drones were a hoax. Joining the Open Minds forum he first became aware of the claims of brothers Clay and Shawn Pickering’s story about the person known as “Source A” and became one of the people investigating the story.

Asking probing questions, it soon became apparent that many folks at the OM forum did not appreciate that and Andy was “banned for life” from the site. Without Andy and fellow research team member John (JeddyHi), none of this information would ever have seen the light of day.

It is thanks to their tenacity and dogged determination that we were finally able to separate the truth from the fiction of the Source A story. Be sure to tune in to tonight’s show for further developments in this sordid tale! Tune in at CyberStationUSA at 10:00pm Pacific, or check it out at the Dark Matter archives.

Tonight 10pm pacific

CyberstationUSA

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join