It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Source A revealed!" : Secret UN meetings on disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
So, if someone suggested that you could make money out of it, perhaps not a lot, but more than you’re getting presently, and all you have to do is play-act the story as being real, would you do it?
That's an interesting question, and I think is exactly what happened with the John Titor stuff.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Source A" had a lock on his balls.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I think you may have missed the point to this thread.

This thread is about showing evidence that these meetings are a hoax, and that all who have been swindled into trusting in them have been wrongly "played as fools" for a greedy and dishonest agenda.

I'm glad you take Anthra's information to heart...but you may do yourself a better service if you read the linked article in the OP.

It may help you decide if Antra's information is accurate or just more lies (intentional or not).

Good luck in finding somewhere to comfortably rest your truth seeking head.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

Actually Mask, I find all this truly sad.

While I have not told any lies, I do find that the coincidence of my mothers "absence" during the original days of the UN meetings most curious. The reason for her absence was to attend meetings with the UN. On the exact days and locations in the original Source A story. Makes me wonder.

That being said; I beleive my mother, I also beleive her when she says that the man pictured in the linked blog wasn't at those meetings.

So what I think I'm seeing here is a wee bit of truth (some of Source A original story) being presented by a group of total frauds...truly sad. This kind of behavior sets back real disclosure efforts.

I guess we should thank the OP and the authors of the RU blog for bringing this foreward.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So does this mean that aliens are not visiting earth? And all the other close encounters and things like that are lies too?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
here we go again. dangling the disclosure carrot. i want to believe so badly that our govt's will tell the truth if only once. i can taste disclosure. it's something. no the only thing to unify mankind. (end all wars) i hope this is true but i doubt it (fool me once).
i am sooo ready and waiting but i will only believe this when giant ships are hovering in my city

It seems you may also have failed to read the article nicely provided by our OP.

Hoping this article is true, you say?

You are hoping that disclosure is a hoax and that these secret meetings are in fact a joke?

I always find it odd when someone who "supports" the whole "fake disclosure movement" refuses to spend 5 minutes reading something that can clear up a lot of confusion.

If you are seriously interested in this subject (on either side of the debate), why would you fail to read the article, and then provide evidence that you didn't even take the time to understand the point here?

Like I said...do yourself a HUGE favor and take a deep look at the info being presented here. You will not make it far down the road of "serious research" if you just look at a title to a post and then proceed to just "assume" what it is about.

That kind of "research" is very dangerous and may lead you to trusting in things that are easily proven to be fraudulent "if you just take a few minutes to look at what is being said".

The article is well played and nicely done.

I think it would be almost criminal for "those being taken by the disclosure stories" of "Source A" to NOT read this article.

It is very damning...and really worth reading.

Unless you feel more comfortable in just making swing-judgments and from-the-hip conclusions based on the misunderstood wording of "forum thread titles".

Good luck finding the truth.

The OP sure is making it a lot easier for you by sharing this here.

I'd give more flags and stars if I could.

Good job OP!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Another one bites the dust, great news
This again proves that if we work together we can bring the [Hoax]sters down!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

That is not my concern. The validity of "evidence" (and those tricked into supporting it) is my only concern.

While I have not told any lies,

Sigh...I am currently working on changing my persona on ATS and trying to produce better posts that do not leave the readers angry or upset.

But I must say Anthra...you have been caught in dozens of lies, illogical jumps to impossible conclusions, and much much more.

No offense there.

I have simply witnessed you in the process of sharing incorrect information and fabrications of false stories.

I do find that the coincidence of my mothers "absence" during the original days of the UN meetings most curious.

Lets be very clear here Anthra...your mother (as you call her) is (by your own claims) an extraterrestrial visitor from another planet who contacts you in your head.

If you truly think that is evidence of a "reality", then we are on different pages all together.

The reason for her absence was to attend meetings with the UN. On the exact days and locations in the original Source A story. Makes me wonder.

Weird...

My imaginary friend disappeared on April 20th...I wonder if he is in involved in the Deepwater explosion?

That being said; I beleive my mother, I also beleive her when she says that the man pictured in the linked blog wasn't at those meetings.

You trust your invisible mom from another planet who tells you stuff inside your head...

Make that very clear when you talk about it please...some folks may take you seriously if you fail to make it clear that you are talking about voices in your head.

So what I think I'm seeing here is a wee bit of truth (some of Source A original story) being presented by a group of total frauds...truly sad. This kind of behavior sets back real disclosure efforts.

Anthra...telling people you are the son of an invisible "giant space women" who sent you here to destroy mankind, is hardly helping "the study of UFOs" either.

Just so you know.

I guess we should thank the OP and the authors of the RU blog for bringing this foreward.

Hell yes we should.

I wonder if we can get the same team to debunk your story as well.

Lord knows it can't be that hard to do.

Thanks for replying...I'm sorry if I came off rude, but I personally think your story is the tales of a man who can't tell reality apart from "delusions".

But, I've seen many folks try to tell you that, and you have not a single "reserved part within your being" that even finds it "possible" that you may just be a "person with some issues".

Again...no offense is intended. I promise! I just don't think your "views" on anything UFO-related should be taken anywhere near "seriously".

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

While I have not told any lies, I do find that the coincidence of my mothers "absence" during the original days of the UN meetings most curious. The reason for her absence was to attend meetings with the UN. On the exact days and locations in the original Source A story. Makes me wonder.

Etharzi od Oma

Speaking of online roleplaying...

Isn't there a "gray area" forum?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Sigh...I am currently working on changing my persona on ATS and trying to produce betters posts that do not leave the readers angry or upset.

Mr. Mask, though your desire to improve your reputation here is commendable, anger and rudeness towards someone like AnthraAndromda is understandable. They are a pollution, tainting everyone associated with this field, believer and skeptic alike.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
anger and rudeness towards someone like AnthraAndromda is understandable.

It may be understandable to you, but here it isn't permissible.

Courtesy is mandatory. Please review.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Sigh.

I presented my data in good faith, an y'all let me down. You have obviously made no attempt at understanding anything I've said. And, instead all we get is your knee-jerk reaction to something that you don't like.

I am truly sorry that this post is off topic, but I didn't start it. I was only posting my feelings and observations on this topic, and then you start to "unload" on me.

And, Mask, I've told NO lies. That which you think were lies, were only in your own mind. In the future I won't be so willing to agree with you.

Doomsday, Draknoir, Mask: You should check the real scientific data and make some sort of real attempt to understand it before you jerk you knee and jump to any conclusion.

MODS: If I'm out of line and you want to delete this ... so be it.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sigh.

I presented my data in good faith, an y'all let me down. You have obviously made no attempt at understanding anything I've said. And, instead all we get is your knee-jerk reaction to something that you don't like.

I am truly sorry that this post is off topic, but I didn't start it. I was only posting my feelings and observations on this topic, and then you start to "unload" on me.

And, Mask, I've told NO lies. That which you think were lies, were only in your own mind. In the future I won't be so willing to agree with you.

Doomsday, Draknoir, Mask: You should check the real scientific data and make some sort of real attempt to understand it before you jerk you knee and jump to any conclusion.

MODS: If I'm out of line and you want to delete this ... so be it.

Etharzi od Oma

If you point me to the real scientific data I'll be happy to read it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think the RU guys did an excellent job on this one.

While I blew off the tale of "Source A" from the beginning (for the same reasons everyone else did) it seems several people (no where near the numbers the "UFO Digest" article would have us believe however) actually bought into it. Amazing that.

There were several people who were factually destroying the tale very early on. It astounds me how those who need to believe will be taken in, only to be shattered after the reveal, in spite of the evidence that strongly indicates it's bollocks. I would hope these folks, going forward, turn their skeptic knobs way up when the next "amazing story" comes out of the "ExoPolitics"
crowd.

The fact the RU guys stuck with it until they revealed the TRUTH is outstanding.

Springer...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The topic of this thread is "Source A exposed"...

Springer...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I think the RU guys did an excellent job on this one.

I agree.

They should tackle a few more fakes, they seem to have a talent for it.

I'd love to see them produce a document that proves Geer is a ex-prostitute who really enjoys leather and spikes.

Or something...I dunno. Maybe I'm just visualizing something for the wrong reasons...Oh man, I hope not.

Anyways, yes! They did a bang-up job with this...real professional debunking.

I hope they continue forward with this kind of work.

We could really use a janitor to clean up this canister of amateurs!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What a great read! This is just huge! Took me out of my 5 years of lurking to post this. I really want to know the implications of this. How many of the others in the ufo disclosure movment have been quoting this Source A.

Shawn and Clay are the creators of this, who else is involved? Dr. Greer, David wilcock? is the whole disclosure movement total BS? Who else has been heard using this "Source A".

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow, do you think this thread was just made to desensitize us so we will beready for disclosure?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Lurker
What a great read! This is just huge! Took me out of my 5 years of lurking to post this.

AWESOME! So glad you decided to join!

At least something came from Source A's hoax! We got another member!

Good job Source A!

Back on topic (both to stay relevant and bump this thread once more)-

To all who have skipped past this without clicking the link in the OP

READ THE ARTICLE if you haven't yet! It delivers HARD HITTING evidence nicely and also shows Source A getting a spanking as a male slave!!!

Can you ask for more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join