It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked UFO with IR camera: 5/19/10 Very strange!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Again: Something strange happen out there...
Take a look to this footage taken with an IR camera.
Real Night Vision Ufo? Hoax?
Notice the three dots of light that never change position on the video.
Dead pixels on LCD?

Below is the explanation submitted by fellow You Tuber "ufowatcher5150" on May 20th 2010.

In this video we caught A very strange craft that seems to be cloaked at first i thought it might be a bug or out of focus but that turns out not to be the case as you can see i flashed my laser and IR light at it it seems to change direction a couple of times and flies to graceful it seems to get more solid right before flying off also at the end you can see it fly behind some telephone wires so that right there tells me it something else!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Looks very much like the UFOs caught on cam over Niagra Falls. That thread turned into a "It's bats!" discussion though. =/

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

You are a very, very, very naughty boy!

I can see it flapping!

When it goes down, it stops flapping!

When it goes up it starts flapping again!

Don't post pictures of bats & birds in the UFO forum!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think this one is an out of focus insect. It is so out of focus that it looks like an orb. When you get that out of focus, objects become almost transparent looking. "cloaked"

You can see his camera is focused on the stars (far away), because they are very clear. However the object is very blurry. This to me indicates the object is really close, and not inside the depth of field of the camera.

Also, the object must not be moving very fast, or far, if he can film it for so long.

I think this guy is filming out of focus insects. He has to know it, you can tell when they are small and close when you move around with the camera.

I think this guy is either truly confused, or being deceptive.

"ufowatcher5150".. 5150 is police code for people who are mentally unstable and are a "danger to ones self or others". A.k.a. suicidal.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Shhhhhhhhhht........

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmmm...

BAT....

Yes, there's flapping and it's typical bat flight. No where as far from the camera as we are made to believe and that makes the speed seem unreal.

Top tip, if it flies around like a bird or a bat then it probably is one.

Also I hope the original maker of the film stops that unhealthy habit of flash high power lasers up at things, not only is it dangerous it's also likely to get a criminal record or large fine.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Notice the three dots of light that never change position on the video.
Dead pixels on LCD?

Why would he be filming an LCD screen?

Anyways this is a lot like ogarry55's videos. Just something small and close to the cam, no ufo sorry.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Antor

You are a very, very, very naughty boy!

I can see it flapping!

When it goes down, it stops flapping!

When it goes up it starts flapping again!

Don't post pictures of bats & birds in the UFO forum!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Yes. Bat. You convinced me.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is not a bat.... And to the above poster: It's perfectly legal to shine lasers at UFOS... I challenge anyone to find a law that says it's illegal to shine lasers at UFOS.

Honestly, who do you work for, poster?

They'd have to be pretty stupid to show up on someone's door and say 'You're under arrest for shining a laser at our anti gravity craft'

[edit on 21-5-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I can make out the wing "flappage" too, though I cannot identify the species.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Certain things about this footage automatically make me suspicious. It s clearly a 'set up' in that there is no shake as from handheld (unless the camera is internally stabalized which I doubt) so its set up on a tripod. So that suggests to me that the observer is expecting something. It's also got to be inside, behind a window - the laser gives off reflections. So the introduction of a closed window makes a lot more hijinx possible (i m not saying it is hoaxed; just that windows are problematic for ufo recordings in general).
The bat idea: I can see what people mean by the flapping but there is just not enough detail to conclude flapping for my 2 cents. Also - there are at least 2 other ufo s in the footage which are just as strange, including one that is brighter towards the end which does an over 90 degree turn. I could say why didnt the observer switch to that ufo which seemed more spectacular but I know when you are tracking something you tend to keep tracking it due to observational focus/intent.

Having said all of that - the video still excites me somewhat because I observed myself in my own backyard somethign strange which looked very similar to this footage. That is of course no proof for others but still suggestive for myself.

What I saw was an airplane (my home is directly under incoming flightpaths to a local airport) which was not unusual, until I noticed that almost directly above the jet was a strange amphorus blob of grey, on the same heading. As soon as I noticed it it veered off in an extreme turn and headed out directly opposite direction. It was daylight and i could see the plane clearly but not this greyish blob.

By its nature this footage is ufo but I dont think it ever could be identified one way or the other.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

This is not a bat.... And to the above poster: It's perfectly legal to shine lasers at UFOS... I challenge anyone to find a law that says it's illegal to shine lasers at UFOS.

It is against the law to shine lasers at aircraft. If it's in the air and you don't think it's a bat, you are potentially shining a laser at an aircraft, which could blind or distract the pilot, causing a disaster. Of course, the UFO hunter in this case knew that they were probably bats or insects.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All I gotta say is...

Those UFO jockeys must take driving lessons from Asian woman. All the videos like these in IR show these things moving very fast then slow to a crawl, and zigzag aimlessly with no apparent explanation.

No offense to Asian woman, my fiance is Asian and I know there is truth to what I said.

new topics

top topics

join