It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Fecal Matter Hits the Fan, What Will You Do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would do what ever it take to survire!

I would hide until safe to move, fight only when needed. I would try and find other people it will be safer in groups. Over a period (If I have survired) I will try to bring the people together. Then I would attack and fight till the enemy or I am dead.

Or I might just break down and blubber like a little girl

Peace, now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well I'd have to say since I am already prepared, I'd gather all my supplies u p, put them in the "bug our rig" and then sit on the porch and crack a beer and watch all the sheeple run around like headless chickens at first, then while there all trying to buy food, duct tape and plastic wrap at the store, I'll drive my "bug out rig" to my secured property and wait for the insanity to settle down for a few months... while monitoring the insanity from far way from it all...

It will be a nice vacation from the rat race.. kind of like a extended camping trip.. We camp totally off the grid a month a year already .. so it will just be a extended vacation.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Deal with the situation when it happens ..............No need to think right now un-needlessly.

We all deal with things differently WHEN and IF they happen

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra
I have a place in the mountains, potable water, enough land to farm, plenty of wild game. More than enough weapons should anyone actually come looking for me. Which would be no small task.

I can survive, and thrive without my microwave, I dont particularly enjoy being shot, Ive never been big on submitting to someone or something when they try to take my God given freedoms.

I would just walk away. Which isnt a bad idea right now anyways.

Humm? Sounds like a single's add? Just Saying. I am single and would love to have more than just the meeting of the minds, but actual eye to eye contact. That would say it all.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Given your situation of Citizens VS. the Government we are essentially talking a 2nd civil war scenario. In this situation i would initially follow plan A for any major local, regional or national SHTF situation. That is to bug out, I have no desire to be caught in a major metropolitan area in any situation that would result in civil unrest or marshal law.

After safely out of the city its hard to say. Far to many variables based on conflict situation, personal responsibilities to family and friends and many others.
Given the 3 options of joining the governments side, laying down to die, or taking up arms with the citizens militia, I'd like to think id choose the 3rd.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
posting because i liked the thread title

top topics

<< 1   >>

join