It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avistamientos OVNI en Taxco III - Fernando Correa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
there's a crazy acting sphere ufo in this video !

i was thinking balloon at first but if you watch after the 1:30 mark it becomes evident that it might not be some ordinary balloon being caught in some updraft. the object makes sudden maneuvers that are un-balloon like. what is it ?

i did a search for the title and no results
search results

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok, watched the vid and the obvious and simplistic conclusion is that it's nothing more or less than a balloon. It's exhibiting motion that I have seen many times before from a balloon that is either inflated with normal air or partially inflated with helium and unable to gain significant altitude.
All the movements are consistent with a balloon caught in updrafts, downdrafts, thermals and cross currents.

No aliens here ....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

I'm really sorry mate.....

It's a balloon.

You can even see the string dangling from it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf1cd4771978.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

Here's a zoom of the string for you, taken at a different time to the first picture:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

bro they showed that clip for a comparison to the first object

the crop pictures you posted are of a balloon and we already knew that

thanks anyways

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

OK.....be right back!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A partially deflated (neutrally buoyant) balloon pushed around by thermal gusts? It's on the side of a steep rocky ridge in full sunlight, a likely location for such activity.

Something like this:

Doesn't take much to move it.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Looks like the person on the back porch is controlling the balloon.
IMHO

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

I still think it's just a hot air device!

I can still see the string!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8987f47e2056.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

how scientific of you

you couldn't see that there was a comparison clip in the video and you can't really explain the un-balloon like maneuvers so all you can do is attack a person that didn't even take the video ?

how pathetic

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

how scientific of you

you couldn't see that there was a comparison clip in the video and you can't really explain the un-balloon like maneuvers so all you can do is attack a person that didn't even take the video ?

how pathetic

Easynow.....

Come on mate.....will you relax a little?

That was just a joke.....a little humour......no offense was meant.

Now.....

3 things:

1. It's a little difficult to follow exactly what's going on in that video because they're not speaking in English. Hence, I misunderstood the comparison aspect.

2. Maussan is an appalling hoaxer......we all know that.

3. That thing really does look like a balloon.

I'll have another look now, but so far I still gotta say "balloon".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

i'm not saying Mausan shouldn't be more selective of what he reports but can you post any evidence on just one case that proves he himself created a hoax or he captured something on video that was a hoax ?

if not how can you keep slandering him and calling him a hoaxer ?

i'm all "relaxed" but that is a serious question, what say you ?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by easynow]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i'm not saying Mausan shouldn't be more selective of what he reports but can you post any evidence on just one case that proves he himself created a hoax or he captured something on video that was a hoax ?

if not how can you keep slandering him and calling him a hoaxer ?

i'm all "relaxed" but that is a serious question, what say you ?

Easynow.....

Here’s some reading material that encompasses just a few of the occasions when Maussan knew he was promoting disproven material for his own advantage:

First: A thread I posted:

The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature has been confirmed as a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second: A useful post by Internos:

Internos reminded me of this post in which he demolishes Maussan.....

Originally posted by internos
About Maussan's reliability i'd say that he has some issues to say the least: he should never be takens seriously, IMHO.

Some Maussan's claims and facts:

• CLAIM: Maussan claims the photo below was the best photo ever taken of a giant UFO in space.
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1da75ce2f1ef.jpg[/atsimg]

FACT: The photo appearing in the October 6, 1997 issue of "Contacto Ovni Magazine" is actually that of a galaxy forming, not a UFO.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims 'Dr.Reed' UFO case is real and scientific evidence supports it. Maussan claims his alleged intelligence contacts within the military warned him that the case is real and very dangerous. Maussan takes 'Dr.Reed' on a national speaking tour of Mexico and creates a media campaign to promote the case. These speaking engagements sell out at many locations.

FACT: 'Dr.Reed' and his entire case have been exposed as a fraud. Maussan is challenged to produce his alleged scientific evidence and fails. Maussan and associates claim to have thoroughly investigated 'Dr.Reed' and to have established his claims, evidence, and witnesses. Claims of an alleged alien device being of extraterrestrial origin are never proven in spite of Maussan claiming the bunk device utilized advanced nano-technology. Not a grain of proof is ever forthcoming from Maussan to back any of his claims.

• CLAIM: Maussan was saying that UFO video shot from a helicopter in New York City was real and had been analyzed.

FACT: Video was a hoax produced by the Sci-Fi Channel.

• CLAIM: Publicly stated it had been confirmed that the comet Hale-Bopp was bringing giant motherships to evacuate the planet.

FACT: No mother ships, planet still here along with population. Hale-Bopp UFO hoax exposed as a fraud by Jeff Rense.

• CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT: To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims that he investigated a case where an airliner collided with a UFO in Mexico. Also claimed that "tons" of evidence and documents supported the case.

FACT: No evidence was ever produced.

• CLAIM: Promoted alleged alien photo as being real and impossible to replicate.

FACT: Photo was easily replicated. Maussan, in spite of being told it was fake prior to the story running at Rense.com, insisted the photo was genuine even after being told it was a fake.

• CLAIM: Maussan said there were gigantic UFO motherships orbiting the planet disguised as stars.

FACT: When asked for proof, Maussan exclaimed that was why the stars in the night sky moved - because they were UFOs!

See also

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

Geez.....you're giving me a workout!

OK.....I finally looked at that video again.

I'm with Phage.

I think it's a partially filled helium balloon.

I even think I can see it deforming as it moves around, hits things, etc...

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

you already said you thought it was a balloon like 4 or 5 times

you still haven't posted any evidence that proves Maussan himself created a hoax. you think some rumor on the internet about the Metepec creature proves it's a hoax ? ever heard of counter intelligence ?

sorry for the "workout" but i would like to see a little more maybe from you and a little less maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

The workout's fine

Regarding Maussan:

What I'm trying to express is......I believe that even if he didn't manufacture the hoax in the first instance, he becomes a hoaxer when he knowingly promotes such hoaxed material.

Regarding more "maybe" & less "maybe not":

I also wish there was less "maybe not", but that is contingent on the material that is being presented.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

ok i understand your viewpoint but according to your logic we shouldn't trust the MSM either because they have reported some hoaxes ?

can we say Maussan has reported some hoaxes, yes i would agree with that but there is no evidence that he himself created any of them. at least i haven't seen any evidence for that yet.

what's sad about this whole Maussan ordeal is if he did report something credible then nobody will accept it because of the past history of his reporting. in all fairness i have to say that nobody is perfect and i have made mistakes myself in analyzing ufo cases so does that make me a hoaxer too ?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by easynow]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

ok i understand your viewpoint but according to your logic we shouldn't trust the MSM either because they have reported some hoaxes ?

Exactly

can we say Maussan has reported some hoaxes, yes i would agree with that but there is no evidence that he himself created any of them. at least i haven't seen any evidence for that yet.

I agree he doesn’t appear to have created hoaxes, but he’s knowingly promoted hoaxes.

what's sad about this whole Maussan ordeal is if he did report something credible then nobody will accept it because of the past history of his reporting.

That is also true.

But it’s worse than that.....he discredits the whole field of ufology by being so flippant & careless & at times, wilfully disingenuous.

in all fairness i have to say that nobody is perfect and i have made mistakes myself in analyzing ufo cases so does that make me a hoaxer too ?

Absolutely not.....you don’t intentionally misrepresent things & you always take a lot of care with what you are doing.....unlike Maussan.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I agree he doesn’t appear to have created hoaxes, but he’s knowingly promoted hoaxes.

knowingly ? can you prove that ?

and how do you know what he was thinking at that point in time ? maybe at that point in time he actually believed what he was reporting was worthy and maybe changed his mind later after the fact ? i don't see how you can prove he "knowingly" promoted something false when at the time he might have believed or was unsure what a subject/case was really all about.

as they say hindsight is twenty twenty , and i say ...

'Let Him Who Is Without Fault Cast the First Stone'

wilfully disingenuous.

that's willfuly slanderous and i say again, can you prove your claim ? or is this all about your perception of what happened and not his ?

unlike Maussan

this isn't a symantrical peeing contest you need to prove the claims your making and if you can't then maybe you should show some reservation in your opinion, maybe not ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

Maybe...maybe not:

Easynow:

knowingly ? can you prove that ?

I believe myself & others have shown that to be the case many, many times,

and how do you know what he was thinking at that point in time ? maybe at that point in time he actually believed what he was reporting was worthy

Like I said.....at best case scenario he is being flippant, even negligent.

It is impossible that someone with his level of experience in this subject matter & his level of intelligence is doing any of this by accident.

and maybe changed his mind later after the fact ?

OK.....show me examples of where he ”changed his mind after the fact”

i don't see how you can prove he "knowingly" promoted something false when at the time he might have believed or was unsure what a subject/case was really all about.

Please see my commentary (above) & please see the Maussan background material I posted.

as they say hindsight is twenty twenty

That is relevant in that Maussan should exercise some ”20/20 hindsight” by reviewing some of his totally false cases & admit publicly he was wrong.

Whoa.....that won’t work.....what about his TV ratings?.....what about his appearance money?

and i say ...'Let Him Who Is Without Fault Cast the First Stone'

Please show me even one occasion where I have wilfully posted false material or perpetuated that something is “true” when I believe it is not.

Maybe...maybe not:
Wilfully disingenuous

Easynow:

that's willfuly slanderous and i say again, can you prove your claim ? or is this all about your perception of what happened and not his ?

I suggest your argument is looping around again to the same point.

Therefore I again refer to my previous commentary & the material I posted previously.

Maybe...maybe not:

Absolutely not.....you don’t intentionally misrepresent things & you always take a lot of care with what you are doing.....unlike Maussan.

Easynow:

this isn't a symantrical peeing contest you need to prove the claims your making and if you can't then maybe you should show some reservation in your opinion, maybe not ?

You should learn to accept a compliment.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

join