It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape suspect deported 4 times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Many of the jobs they do, most Americans will not do.

The ones here locally work in construction and landscaping. The jobs simply do not pay enough to support your average American, especially one with a family. High school students typically stay away from them as well and look for jobs in the food service industry or department sales.

On the other hand I am adamantly against manufacturing and tech jobs going overseas. These are high paying jobs that can sustain Americans and their families.

I think we could compromise. Keep all of our tech and manufacturing jobs in the US for American citizens to work, but document workers who are working minimum wage agriculture, construction and landscaping jobs.

Also understand I am not "pro illegal", I would have National Guardsmen and UAVs watching a secure border. People caught in the act are sent back. I'm only making an exception for those who have been in the country for years and are employed. Even then they would be subject to background checks and such. Those who have committed violent crimes, drug tracfficking or theft would be deported regardless.

Those who are part of the federal program would be kept on a probationary status. Those who fail to check in monthly with their case agents or keep their temp visas current would be deported. If your are familiar with the concept of probation, which is a type of sentence without incarceration, that is what this is. I'm even open to mandatory cellular electronic tagging and community service as part of the program.

[edit on 21/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
There should be a three strikes rule for deportations.

Get deported three times and come back then we send you to a labor camp and you get to work on penal farms, do county/parish clean up and landscaping.

If youre really bad we assign you to reconstruction teams in Iraq, Afghanistan, Djibouti, Haiti, and in the future Somalia.

[edit on 20/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

I agree with you. To add, they should not get any Habeas corpus rights, since they are not legal citizens.

I believe we need to take care of the scum of illegal immigrants first. Get them in jail/prison camp. This would include anyone who has committed a crime, destroyed property, joined a gang, and are known to constantly harass others not of their race. The list gets long and distinguished.

If those were weeded out, I don't think we would have the problems with illegals that we do now. From what I'm understanding is that most of our problems come from those who hate and create crime.

Then we need to look at the other illegal immigrants. If they are willing to learn our language, incorporate into our society, and not bring down the wages for everyone. Then yes we should be going about getting them legal status after all other applicants are taken care of. They need to go to the back of the line.

I think the whole application process should be overhauled. I do not believe in amnesty for everyone. If the government ever passes that, then they better have some large prison camps ready. These people will now be able to be prosecuted under our laws. Unfortunately they would get habeas corpus rights. Unless the government creates another whole class of citizenship where they would be the second or third class, and get no welfare, federal/state aid, habeas corpus rights, or federal loans. To get those, they would have to become 1st class citizens as the legal immigrants have done.

I feel for the kids who are brought here at a young age, graduated from high school with high grades and honors, get along well with everyone, and now are sort of in a limbo state. They would be out of place in their home country, since they mainly grew up here, but they are not legal citizens here either. That makes it extremely difficult for them.

I know they broke the law just by coming here, but I also believe in treating those who are actually trying to better themselves like humans.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

INVASION USA

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

More at link:

www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbanthinker305
I am opposed to the AZ law only due to the fact that majority of those people do come here to make an honest buck and support all 58 members of their family back in Mexico & central america. Also the fact that they do most jobs that we wouldn't do. I don't think it is right to give a doughnut eating cop the right to stop me or anyone else just because I'm hispanic or hispanic looking. It pisses me off...

There are at least three separate places in the Arizona law that stipulate that you can not be stopped just because the cop thinks you might be illegal. Anyone stopped for any crime must provide proof of citizenship or legal paperwork - just as any American citizen must. The law also includes the provision that anyone stopped solely to prove citizenship or soly due to race has the absolute right to sue the cop. This law is not at all racial profiling. Why don't people actually read the law before they protest it. Arizona is simply enforcing already existing federal laws. Try illegally crossing into Mexico and see how you get treated.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Something similar happened to me when I was 13. I was attacked on a playground, after school hours, by an illegal that was lurking in the canyon behind the school. Fortunately I was carrying a knife, and when I drew it on the guy, he quickly backed off. I walked away untouched, but...

Then I went to a nearby business to get help, and contact the police. The closest place was a mechanic warehouse... I went in to talk and quickly realized the place was operated using illegal labor. I thought I'd try asking them for help anyway (figuring they maybe spoke at least a little English)... want to know what the response was? I was offered $100 for sex.

I then made my way further down the road, to a pay phone. Called the cops, who came 10 minutes later. I explained the whole story to them, but they did nothing. I kid you not...I told them that the illegals that offered me money for sex are right there, in the mechanic's building... and I bet the other one is still in the canyon, can't you deport them? Nope, they said, and drove off.

My point here is NOT "all illegals are rapists and pedophiles", so please don't call me a racist. However judging from my own experience and several other's similar experiences, illegal labor can have serious detrimental side-consequences for women, as explained in the OP. If you're in a border town, it really sucks to have creepy illegals lurking around in your neighborhood non-stop.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
originally posted by qbanthinker305

I am opposed to the AZ law only due to the fact that majority of those people do come here to make an honest buck and support all 58 members of their family back in Mexico & central america. Also the fact that they do most jobs that we wouldn't do. I don't think it is right to give a doughnut eating cop the right to stop me or anyone else just because I'm hispanic or hispanic looking. It pisses me off... if we would start doing this to black people the country will go balistic and some other guy will get on a podium stating the he has a dream...you get me!!!!
Now I have nothing against black people or red people or pink people or any people, but even black comedians make fun of white people on how they are all scared to make a black person feel all uncomfortable. Is this how it is going to be in 50 years but about hispanics???? Come on people...
Now I do believe that we have to make our border a more difficult place to cross and keep dum dums like this raping idiot outta here

I find a few things with the above wrong.

First, they are not in America trying to make an honest buck. By the very fact that they have come to the country illegally, honesty can not be attributed to them.

Secondly them sending all the money back to Mexico is a big part of the problem in how it affect the US economy.

As a non-American I do not see the Arizona law as a problem and I do tend to equate what is going on as somewhat of an invasion considering the Mexican Government seems to be encouraging it's citizens to break Amercan law, siffon it's assets and send them back to Mexico.

edited to say who quote was by.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Gargamel]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You people are sick of illegals raping and drinking and fighting?

This has NOTHING to do with race. It has to do with human nature. When did hate speech become OK on this website?

White

White

White

White

Point is? This rape has nothing to do with the guy being a Mexican or not nor an illegal one. It's human nature to commit such horrible acts..look at the examples of vile creatures above.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only non racist here now days.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I think you are completely missing the point. It doesn't matter if he was Canadian, German or Mexican, he was illegal and able to jump the border five times. I believe it is a commentary on the ease in which one can get into the US even after being deported and how the system needs to be looked at seriously.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Gargamel]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
You people are sick of illegals raping and drinking and fighting?

This has NOTHING to do with race. It has to do with human nature. When did hate speech become OK on this website?

Point is? This rape has nothing to do with the guy being a Mexican or not nor an illegal one. It's human nature to commit such horrible acts..look at the examples of vile creatures above.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only non racist here now days.

I don't think anyone here is saying that native-born Americans don't commit rape as well. Did someone say that?

How is it racist to point out that the American legal system disfavors a certain group of people (Americans), to the advantage of others (illegals)?

Calling a spade a spade isn't hate speech.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

Well this is almost literally in my backyard. Edmonds is no where near the US mexico border, yet we still seem to have a rather huge problem with illegals. The Home Depot near my place is over run with illegals, they drink, get into fights and generally are a huge pain in the A everytime you drive down Hwy 99. It sickens me that the Seattle City Council just boycotted AZ, except for the company that runs our red light cameras. This issue is getting closer and closer to me, and I am fed up.

www.ktvb.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I am not from America by the way or from America.

It's funny when hearing Americans are told to put their national flags away for the sensativities of Mexicans and how some buildings put Mexican flags up in respect of that nation while you guys have to put up with rape, car crashes from them, illegal activity, police being persecuted for stopping an illegals passing the barriers and so on.
Maybe the Government is on their side so you and the white race is taken over, because your guilt from your grandfathers makes your generation deserve it.

Well that is how it sounds to me, political correctness denial syndrome with an added silent touch of cult self genocide suicide.

Illegals are probably criminals anyway, meaning even if they going by human nature does not mean it is better to add to the already messed up world by making it worse, by human nature some countries have a higher percentage of tollerant and God fearing people compared to others, does not mean adding more problems is going to make the world a better place, on the contrary.
Maybe it just takes time to heal, or maybe it never will.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by The time lord]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

The ones here locally work in construction and landscaping. The jobs simply do not pay enough to support your average American, especially one with a family. High school students typically stay away from them as well and look for jobs in the food service industry or department sales.

My brother worked in construction. He was laid off. They don't mind hiring illegal alien invaders for the jobs though. He was willing to do the work and he is an American.

The workers who lost their jobs would be willing to do the work. This is a lie that the pro-illegal invaders spout out to justify their being here. There are millions of Americans out of work who would take ANY job just to have some income coming in.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What about this idea?

Americans citizens would have priority over probational workers.

If an American applies for a job at a company that has employed probational workers, the slot the probational worker is in will be considered legally vacant. This means any American who applies for a job with the company will then be placed in the probational worker's slot. The probational worker will then have to find work elsewhere.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

This isn't the first time hes done that either.
Ok Gorehoudlarry, I'm gonna ask you this one more time. What part of 'Illegal Immigrant' equates 'non-white' to you.
And, once again, the only reason the focus is on Mexicans is because they are the dominant group of illegals in this country.
I would really appreciate an answer this time.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

As a non-American I do not see the Arizona law as a problem and I do tend to equate what is going on as somewhat of an invasion considering the Mexican Government seems to be encouraging it's citizens to break Amercan law, siffon it's assets and send them back to Mexico.

Bolding mine.

Thank you ! You seem to be able to understand how they hurt our economy when they send half (if not more) of the money they make back to Mexico. Which is made quite easy for them to do when they receive food stamps and medical coverage at our expense.

I can't understand why our government and some of our citizens can't comprehend this simple concept.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by chise61]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I've been subscribed to this website for a while now, but I don't post, usually just lurk...
This issue has me so fired up though so I'm throwing in my opinion. I have had the oh so unpleasant opportunity to live in both Arizona and Washington. I currently live in Washington...but I live in a suburb on the southern side of the city. It's amazing to me how ignorant the people here are of the immigration situation. The people here that speak against the law can only do so because they haven't lived in the thick of what is happeneng on the mexican border. But yet those same people complain of the issue with the Russian immigrants here. It's beyond hypocritical and nowhere near the same situation. It's laughable really. Arizona was where I grew up. Yuma to be exact. You can't even begin to know how much I support this law.
It was so sad...Yuma is a military town. There are a lot of E-1 and E-2 (very low paid) military families that need financial assisitance. These military families are being denied assistance because illegal immigrants are coming across the border and taking these benefits away from them. Children of military families are being denied foodstamps because their mom or dad who serve their country make ten dollars too much a month to qualify, while an illegal immigrant gets all the financial assistance they want... with no time limit. They can be on welfare as long as they want in AZ...or at least when I lived there they could. I hope they have changed that by now.
But this guy here in WA is going to sit in detention for a while, and we, as taxpayers, are going to pay for him to sit there. He's going to be well fed, and treated well...better than he would be in a Mexican jail! That's for sure! and then one of two things is going to happen...either he's going to be deported AGAIN, and he's going to border jump AGAIN, and he's going to rape AGAIN...the cycle continues...OR he will sit in a U.S. jail. If he sits in a U.S. jail, we are going to pay for him to eat and sleep in a bed, and watch t.v. for a few hours a day...I don't know...sounds to me like he wins either way. It just makes me sick. Something should have been done a long time ago before it came to this.
And as far as Washington boycotting AZ...it's the walk a mile in another man's moccosin's thing...but that will never happen.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm not racist, but most of these threads don't exhibit hate towards race specifically (although there are a few). The distain (although I don't share it) is towards an easy scapegoat and they continue to try to bolster their point by throwing up dozens of small examples that would paint millions as bad eggs.

The economy is bad, the jobs they have would be done by Americans for the most part (gladly in many parts of the country), and the government is terribly disconnected.

All that said, you've played the race card many times and I disagree with it even though I am on your side, oddly enough.

I have no idea what your idea is for fixing the problem, nor do I have much idea what most posters ideas would be since they rarely post pragmatic or interesting ideas. Just more stale crap.

I think a formal debate is in order, and I'd be happy to be a party to that. Either way, positive ideas are what's needed, not more "is it racist" or "isn't it racist" debates (which are as plentiful as the thread whining about illegals).

Peace
KJ

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I'm sorry, but this just isn't true, especially in this economy.

I've been unemployed for over two years now, even with an associates degree and experience I can't find a job.

I clean houses for $50 a pop to try and make ends meet, and I know plenty of others who do the same, or similar jobs for the same reason. There are many Americans that have no shame in doing honest work to survive. When people say that Americans won't do the same work, that's simply an excuse to justify those jobs being given to illegals.

Edit to add;

I do think that you have given some good ideas on how to start dealing with this problem.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Note I said most not all.

I know there are some people out there willing to do any kind of work.

Now I ask, what about my idea? Especially the addendum above?

I'm practicing for a future position on a congressional committee.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You're right the rape has nothing to do with his race, or his immigration status.

What the problem is, is the fact that he has already been deported four times but still managed to get back into this country to commit such a heinous crime.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that I've seen one post on here bringing up his race, just the fact that he's illegal. It seems to me that you're the one attempting to make this an issue about race.

EDit because I can't spell today

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
While i do not defend this person at all, I see some issue brought up a lot. About "illegals" being able to get foodstamps and Healthcare for free. Where do you guys live? I live in Cali and you can't get foodstamps here unless you're a legal resident or citizen, try applying for them and you will get denied.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join