It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law Of Attraction and Kevin Trudeau

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
I just recently began reading The Secret, and without knowing anything about Trudeau's work, or any other, I certainly did pick up on some major flaws. I think The Secret is correct in stating that like attracts like, and that thoughts are things, but that book spends an awful lot of time stressing that whatever we want we can will to ourselves, but if like attracts like, then wanting will only attract more wanting. Want becomes the operative and this is what the universe will grant. There is no need to want, only to be grateful for that which you know will come to you.

You are on the right track friend. Obtain the YWYC material and have a listen. You will feel like everything that was missing from the secret is being presented to you on a silver platter.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'd like to point out my personal frustration with 'sheeple' who require step by step guidance in basic thinking...
Charlatans basically rub their hands together with glee and produce mass market 'techniques' that supposedly turn your life upside down with 'miraculous' results...
doesn't anyone realise these things have been said before with great effect by Simple Leaders of humanity throughout the ages?
Simply contemplate Ghandi, Buddha, Mother Theresa, Dalai Lama, even frikken' Shakespeare had more insight into the human condition!!!
The universe provides us with pointers throughout our life journey, if we can't take that ball and run with it, the fault is ours... and for the poor masses who struggle on a daily basis to keep their heads above water???
well, how can they be expected to leap such mind numbing opposition churned out and spoon fed by mass media - and maintain some positive attitude?
Yes, I believe there is a Cosmic Law of Attraction, definitely, I have no doubt based on personal results- and I understand the concept of the Guru/ Disciple path...
many times we require a Master who has walked before us (this is without referencing any specific religious affiliation) to guide and offer wisdom...in reaching personal victory.
However, in my opinion this does not come prepackaged in DVD/CD Multimedia format...
No offense intended, just my 2 cents.

Wag

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Waggy, please listen to this material that i am talking about then please make an informed decision, Im sure youll love it!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

hehehe 'Waggy' eh? Whyyy I aught'a...
such cheek!

No, that's a fair request, and I should before I leap in where fools fear to tread.

But I still don't see why people require this sort of thing to facilitate personal change/growth?
Can we not implement positive mindsets in and of ourselves?
Is it not part of our natural makeup to seek bigger and better things?
Through hard work or concentrated mental effort?

I have a natural aversion to being spoonfed rhetoric and or anything that promises 'happiness' in just three easy payments - "you too can conquer the Kingdom of Heaven" kind of stuff.
But I have not researched your proffered
material so forgive me Gemini-cricket. =P

Wag.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

There are some people whom aren't as fortunate as others. They don't know what positivity is or haven't given themselves and opportunity to think outside of the box and when the time to do so presents it's self, these people are to ignorant to make that move. In a sense, you do speak some truth but if have an opportunity to help somebody, wouldn't you do so?

I haven't finished the CD which I had received by a friend for free but I must say, the material in it is very inspiring and that is the main point! Inspiration. You say you don't need anything to give you a little push in the right direction ( As far as CD's, DVD's etc go ), then be that beacon of light that helps those whom haven't any.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
The Secret is BS.

Live like you have a million dollars and you will have a million dollars, blah blah....if you want it bad enough you will get it.

Well guess what, plenty of people live this theory only to be ruined in the end.

If you are going to achieve anything in this world it will be from hard work and a little good luck.

I know a lot of ppl who have worked hard all their life and have
little to show for it.

The ppl I know and have met who "got ahead" did one or most of
a few things to do well in this world.

1) Network with ppl who have influence in the government
or private sector.

2) Find a want or need in the world and invent something to
fill that want or need and file patent pending on it to prevent it
from being stolen from you in the US

3) Have other ppl work hard for you, you can use the carrot
or the stick but the carrot tends to work better.

4) In states that have high property tax penalties of 18% or higher
pay other ppls back taxes and either collect the rate that beats
the stock market average, or you get the property itself.

5) Become a politician who can lie well, dress well, and project
the image of being "all american" and network with the private
sector to collect the most campaign cash.

6) Find a way to do one of the 3-D jobs, dirty, dangerous, difficult,
such as a plumber billing at $50/hr or more, eletrician billing
at similar rate, or heating and air ppl, their are other jobs like them.
But you command these rates only when you work for yourself.

7) Storm repair - ppl do not like their houses trashed out if they have
money and billions each year go to fix them up after the last
batch of storms blast them. Get registered with all the insurance
companies and get a travel trailer and a good truck and roll from
one disaster to the next charging a little more for fast service
and ride the front of the wave so to speak. Best to to have a small
team of ppl like friends or family.

8) Buy off a crooked politician for a cushy gov job, best to target ones
that seem to be in power almost permanently.

9) Start a backyard organic certified greenhouse and eat and sell
good food to your friends and family for a price a little higher than
standard market after you show in your advertising that GMO
foods kill lab animals as printed in MSM. If you can expand this
to other friends and families backyards to enlarge your operation
and use automatic watering devices and heat storage such as rain barrels
painted black inside filled with water. Do a lot of research on this,
one man has managed fish and plants and makes 1 million pounds
of food per year on 3 acres.

10) Get a good 3/4 ton truck and car hauler trailer and go get old
cars from the rural countryside, restore them to like new and sell
them as antiques or classics via Ebay, Craigslist, and others.
You can work on these in your spare time, check the prices and
do the most valuable and in demand ones. My cousin did
this one and is making a fortune doing it, but he is VERY good
at what he does almost an artist.

11) Find ways to save money, switch to LED bulbs, build an Ebike,
use freecycle and craigslist, go to flea markets and estate sales,
put storm windows on your house, switch old breezy windows for
dbl pane or triple pane windows. Get a tax credit from the
government for doing this. insulate if your house needs it.
plant trees or a trellis for a vine to shade the side of your house
that faces the setting sun. Stop going out to eat, stop eating junk
food and grow your own in your back yard as much as you can.
Take what you save and roll it into an idea to make money that you
have seen PROVEN to work for others.

12) Tutor ppl who seek tutors if you are good at something
such as piano, math, etc etc do this even part time evenings and
weekends. Then roll this into something else to make money.

There are other ways and they are mentioned in various books
and even on websites, etc etc. Some honest and some crooked,
but most of them work. Look for those you see working for
other ppl and do some reading or seek a mentor.

I do not condone the crooked ones, and wish the ppl doing them
were put in jail but it seems it will go on for some time longer.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I remember hearing some quantum physicists that thought the universe could be psychic in origin. Interesting thought this "Law of attraction". I sure wouldn't mind testing it out.

I hear the only way you get results is by having many people at one time focus on something. Imagine focusing on Pizza's or something as such. That would be some interesting nightly experiments.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I will have to "obtain" the material you speak of. I have read the secret and done much research regarding the Law of Attraction. I actually remember how I came into contact with "The Secret"

One summer day 3 years ago, I was changing some irrigation pipes in the scorching sun. It sucked. For some reason I started thinking about how when i was young I always thought how i wanted to be like the young adults i saw and how I had became that. This sparked the thought that maybe my thoughts create things. I contemplated this idea and applied to various aspects of my life and concluded that it was indeed the case.

about 6 days later i was coming home from another job i was doing and i had to stop in at Costco. While walking around I wandered through the book tables and noticed a book with a big red, waxy looked S type symbol on the cover. It was called "The Secret."

I walked past it once and thought meh, probably something uninteresting. But while walking around getting supplies for the aforementioned other job (selling lemonade btw) I had this intense nagging feeling of "get that book!" Finally at the last minute i went and read a couple pages and bought it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I will have to "obtain" the material you speak of. I have read the secret and done much research regarding the Law of Attraction. I actually remember how I came into contact with "The Secret"

One summer day 3 years ago, I was changing some irrigation pipes in the scorching sun. It sucked. For some reason I started thinking about how when i was young I always thought how i wanted to be like the young adults i saw and how I had became that. This sparked the thought that maybe my thoughts create things. I contemplated this idea and applied to various aspects of my life and concluded that it was indeed the case.

about 6 days later i was coming home from another job i was doing and i had to stop in at Costco. While walking around I wandered through the book tables and noticed a book with a big red, waxy looked S type symbol on the cover. It was called "The Secret."

I walked past it once and thought meh, probably something uninteresting. But while walking around getting supplies for the aforementioned other job (selling lemonade btw) I had this intense nagging feeling of "get that book!" Finally at the last minute i went and read a couple pages and bought it. I was riding with my Grandma at the time so i was able to read it on the way home. I quickly realized that this book was the physical incarnation of what i had concluded. The Universe was telling me that i was correct.

Though my practice with the Law of Attraction and research i learned that "The Secret" was pretty bad but it certainly worked for the Universe to confirm what i thought.

I have used it to create my reality how i wanted it, but i am currently experiencing; and realizing and understanding, how negative thoughts can severely **** up your life. I am now (barely) managing to get past the results of my negative thoughts. I will never again let this happen. I will always maintain posotive thoughts and always follow "that little voice in your head."

That little voice is the Universe.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Midyew]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think the law of attraction works but is only really effective if combined with physical action. It's not going to do much good sitting at home wishing for a new car or to find your soul mate. My opinion is that focusing on your desire will allow you to see the path, or in other words you start to notice the opportunities that are presented to you everyday that you previously missed because you weren't concentrating or focusing on what you want.

By focusing on your desire you will be presented with the opportunities but you still have to take action to get what you want, for example if you are focusing on finding your soul mate, maybe your perfect match will ask you for directions but if you don't take action and seize the moment to ask her out then you have lost that opportunity to manifest your desire.

I like how Terrence Mckenna put it when he said that "Nature loves courage, it shows you that it loves courage because it will remove obstacles"

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow I really thought I was the only one that thought the "Your Wish Is Your Command" audio series was just amazing.

Kevin really broke it down nicely. Gave you all the nuts and bolts about it.

Things that Kevin said also reminded me of things that Skyfloating said as well.

Highly recommend it!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Almost done 'acquiring' the set.
14 CDs is a big load. The comments say that he drones on and on. That it could easily be summed up in less space. Do you think he was a bit much in Your Wish Is Your Command? I'll try to give it a listen, but audiobooks tend to make me doze off & then I lose my spot and I then get frustrated.

I have The Book of One and The Laws of Attraction among other self help ebooks. I try to give them open mindedness and remind myself that they are self HELP not to be heavily relied upon.

For the most part I read them for fresh insights and reinforce things I already believe in.

I really hope I can get past his ramblings.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
14 CDs is a big load. The comments say that he drones on and on. That it could easily be summed up in less space. Do you think he was a bit much in Your Wish Is Your Command? I'll try to give it a listen, but audiobooks tend to make me doze off & then I lose my spot and I then get frustrated.

I have The Book of One and The Laws of Attraction among other self help ebooks. I try to give them open mindedness and remind myself that they are self HELP not to be heavily relied upon.

For the most part I read them for fresh insights and reinforce things I already believe in.

He gives a story here and there but it they are not that long to be honest.

I have to admit I a little skeptical as the last place I expected to really find the nuts of bolts of Law Of Attraction was Kevin Trudeau but to my amazement he actually delivered.

Just my curiosity I feel since the SHTF in the future(how near I dont know but it isnt like that far either I feel) maybe the TPTB are fine with releasing some knowledge that was held back before because they want to see who from the lower class people have it in them to be maybe part of them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aiolosmartine

I have to admit I a little skeptical as the last place I expected to really find the nuts of bolts of Law Of Attraction was Kevin Trudeau but to my amazement he actually delivered.

Just my curiosity I feel since the SHTF in the future(how near I dont know but it isnt like that far either I feel) maybe the TPTB are fine with releasing some knowledge that was held back before because they want to see who from the lower class people have it in them to be maybe part of them.

I tottally agree with that last comment, they may be waiting for an impending disaster, which is why they are releasing this to "clear their conscience" so to speak....the only question is will we have enough time to utilize this info and better our lives before its TOO LATE?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I try not to buy into the 2012 stuff, but if there is any validity, I think those who are supposed to live will.
I don't think money can buy a ticket, so power is not relevant to making it to the other side.

As they say, 'you can't take it with you'.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Im surprised people still noticed this thread, considering I wrote it back in May, of 2010...Either way im glad ive shared this info with you guys...

---GeminiSky

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by aiolosmartine

I tottally agree with that last comment, they may be waiting for an impending disaster, which is why they are releasing this to "clear their conscience" so to speak....the only question is will we have enough time to utilize this info and better our lives before its TOO LATE?

dont know but i hope there is enough time

if you recall kevin said that the elites were taught this secret stuff since they were children

if you think about it i know understand why sometimes people think that this stuff is a bunch of bs or believe it doesnt work after trying for months, the reason being because think about it? the elites have been at this since like age 7 or younger so they have it down after practicing for like 10+ years.

on the other hand we get knowledge here and there but we dont have the luxury like the elites to practice alot along with not getting the whole knowledge to begin with.

we are in a bad spot to fully master this stuff

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry to revive that 3 year old thread but I'd like to hear some fresh opinions on that topic. If the OP is still around I would really like to hear from you.

I just realized recently that I had the "Your Wish is Your Command" mp3s sitting in my computer since I don't know when...So I started listening to them and found them quite interesting. I have good knowledge about all that Law of Attraction stuff and found some nice gems in these recordings.

My mp3s were not tagged so I didn't even know who was giving the course...I googled the course name and found that the author is Kevin Trudeau. A few more clicks and I realize that this guy is now in jail for fraud. Even more clicks and I realize that this guy's history is far from being all white...

Now I'm a bit confused with all the things I learned from his course. I mean if he's so good with the LOA then why did he create this terrible situation for him? And why didn't he use the principles he's teaching to "create" the amount of money to pay that huge fine he had?

I was about to start seriously to follow the teachings in his course but now I really don't know if I can trust this guy. To those who followed the course, what are your results 3 years later?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So what are the results from reading this "law of attraction " stuff (your wish is your command)?

I have better success with just appreciating what I have. Sometimes I get pictures in my mind of things I will get in later in life.

Count your blessings. See your victories rather than your failures. See your good qualities rather than bad.

Appreciate what you have and then you'll be happy and take notice of the many things ALREADY coming into your life.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have listened to all thirteen actual CD's many times, so I feel I can give a fair review.

Other than many lucky situations, I have manifested being voted as homecoming king and being captain of my school sports team. I chose to be a fiction writer because of the CD's. I've created many stories because I absorbed the info in a holistic sense and by coincidence, I've sent out many stories to magazines. I'm on the edge of finally being published after four years since listening to YWIYC.

Most important, the CD program gave me a sense of purpose that other people crave, you can tell because they look and act sour.

The downside of the CD set is that I was critical of my teachers because I didn't want to be taught by people who became one for backup.

I attracted a lot of violent people who thought I was irritating since I became sensitive after finding out the brain is a transmitter and receiver of energy, but I later found out how and why I attracted those people. By the way, they all came up to me later and told me how cool I was. They didn't know it was because of the techniques in the CD's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join