It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law Of Attraction and Kevin Trudeau

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You seem like you are very pleased with the information in this audio set. I would like to ask you though, how long ago you listened to this, and how you feel it is helping you with your life, specifically?

Do you have any examples of why the applications he proposes are working for you?

Perhaps if you could sway me, I might be able to stomache Kevin Trudeau long enough to listen to it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I edited this post.
[edit on 20-5-2010 by Simply J]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Simply J]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
You seem like you are very pleased with the information in this audio set. I would like to ask you though, how long ago you listened to this, and how you feel it is helping you with your life, specifically?

Do you have any examples of why the applications he proposes are working for you?

Perhaps if you could sway me, I might be able to stomache Kevin Trudeau long enough to listen to it.

Well lets see....I listened to it about a month ago...

Specific examples? hmm thats hard to explain, what happens is that these so called "coincidences" start accelerating in your life and lead up to the final result that you initially envisioned.... and then there is also the manifestation part...I even tried doing an experiment..

this one day a few weeks ago I happened to be in Brooklyn, parked on a one way street, facing the cars passing by. The cars were passing by, single file, going one way..one after another.

I had some time to kill so I decided I would create the car that I wanted to see pass by. So I picked a model (bmw 6 series) and I also picked a color (white)

So I started broadcasting this white bmw vibration with my mind in hopes of seeing it drive by me and prove that I created it.

and....nothing happened.

A few minutes went by and I had an internal dialogue going in my mind...so I asked myself "why didnt this work?' and I kid you not, I got an answer in my mind that said "shorltly you will see 2 white bmws, one after the other, a 6 and a 3.

Within 30 seconds these exact 2 cars, drove by me.

And they drove by one right behind the other. This blew me away as the odds of this happening randomly were pretty slim. So I proved to myself that yes you can manifest and influence the order of things to get what you want..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J
How do you get it for free???????????

Im not sure if were allowed to say since Im new and dont really know the posting rules in regards to this kind of thing..but um.. think about it.....u have a computer....you have the internet.....you have a mind....put it together!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, I know! A stupid question. I seriously need to work on that. I'm always questioning myself and blah lol. That is going to stop. I meant to say is it suppose to be this boring? Lol.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LOL hahaha I see you have edited your last post (very suspicious) anyways yes its very boring.....not! lol

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Lol. Oh yeah man. This stuff is awesome!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hehe, I too have acquired this for free and listened too it, not bad and the repetition really is actually important, the Teachableness hahah.

Indeed all of this is very real, i tried certain meditations and exercises as well, and man i will tell you if you are not prepared for certain results they will certainly stretch you into other realms.

Important to surround oneself with knowledge of how to turn down the manifestation frequencies and others if it scares you

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Hehe, I too have acquired this for free and listened too it, not bad and the repetition really is actually important, the Teachableness hahah.

Indeed all of this is very real, i tried certain meditations and exercises as well, and man i will tell you if you are not prepared for certain results they will certainly stretch you into other realms.

Important to surround oneself with knowledge of how to turn down the manifestation frequencies and others if it scares you

Finally someone who has listened to the material and has had a similar impression! Thank god, I was beggining to think that Im speaking giberrish, ive had a few people keep bringing up "the secret" and thats NOT what I made this thread for.

Yea I also agree that repition is KEY and that it will build new nueral pathways in the brain. Any other thoughts you wish to share on YWYC??

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
wow very enlightening thank you this is alot to absorb but i will try an experiment. ill let you know how it goes (need a new car)

[edit on 22-5-2010 by gaurdian2012]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
wow very enlightening thank you this is alot to absorb but i will try an experiment. ill let you know how it goes (need a new car)

[edit on 22-5-2010 by gaurdian2012]

You are VERY welcome. I need a new car too....so Im gonna send out some vibrations...specifically for a 2010 Ibis White Audi S4!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I suggest that you should read authors of the New Thought movement. The Secret is just a very, very bad imitation of what these people said.

Wallace Wattles, Ernest Holmes, Florence Scovel Shinn are only some of them. I am currently reading the books of Florence Scovel Shinn. She is amazing!!!

Also, look into John Kehoe and his mind training program and learn to be grateful...

newthoughtlibrary.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander1111

I suggest that you should read authors of the New Thought movement. The Secret is just a very, very bad imitation of what these people said.

Wallace Wattles, Ernest Holmes, Florence Scovel Shinn are only some of them. I am currently reading the books of Florence Scovel Shinn. She is amazing!!!

Also, look into John Kehoe and his mind training program and learn to be grateful...

newthoughtlibrary.com...

Thanks for the suggestion Alex! I will look into it. I hope everyone who has listened to the YWYC material comes back to this thread and posts results!! Thanks for your time guys, and good luck creating YOUR reality!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
those names are now imprinted on my soul. just went for a test drive, not really what i want but it will suit my needs i'll report my findings

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I've seen The Secret, I was actually given a copy by a very strange man - actually, let's say creepy. My opinion of it was B/S.

However, I'd be interested in what you think the intentional flaws in it were?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Stay away from this rubbish, people are animals and nearly 90% are murderers.

Why waste your time bothering with scum, thats all that will come into your life.

Irony rules the world over this philosophy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Stay away from this rubbish, people are animals and nearly 90% are murderers.

Why waste your time bothering with scum, thats all that will come into your life.

Irony rules the world over this philosophy.

Thats quite an interesting world view you have there. Depressed much?

Stay positive! They may only be 90% murderers in YOUR world.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

I've seen The Secret, I was actually given a copy by a very strange man - actually, let's say creepy. My opinion of it was B/S.

However, I'd be interested in what you think the intentional flaws in it were?

You will really have to listen to the YWYC audio set to really grasp the concept of it, since the first few cds this is what it discussed. The Secret supposedly gives you some CORRECT info and also some INCORRECT info, so that the percentage of people that have success with this will be ENOUGH to sell the books/videos but NOT ENOUGH to cause trouble to the PTB with masses of people reaching the financial/power status of the ELITE.

Apparently no one who is rich will ever actually write a conclusive book on their secret to success. They dont want company on their level, they are happy being above the general public financially and/or power-wise.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All of those questions asked and objections handled here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just recently began reading The Secret, and without knowing anything about Trudeau's work, or any other, I certainly did pick up on some major flaws. I think The Secret is correct in stating that like attracts like, and that thoughts are things, but that book spends an awful lot of time stressing that whatever we want we can will to ourselves, but if like attracts like, then wanting will only attract more wanting. Want becomes the operative and this is what the universe will grant. There is no need to want, only to be grateful for that which you know will come to you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join