The Law Of Attraction and Kevin Trudeau

page: 1
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So I have been studying on how to utilize the law of attraction in real life.

I watched "the secret" and also other movies. Most recently I have listened to the "Your Wish Is Your Command" by Keving Tredeau audiotapes and I was blown away! Their are alot of reviewers calling him a fraud, and saying its a scam. However I obtained the audio set FOR FREE so I can give an Impartial opinion on the material. Apart from him trying to sell some products and asking to join a website, the actual information on utilizing the secret of attracting things into your life is hands down the easiest and I would say the most effective way of doing it that I have come across in years of research.

The way he explains it, almost all of the other books on attraction, including "the secret" contain mis-information so that very few actually are able to achieve the status they want in life (especially financially)

So Id like to hear your thoughts, especially if anyone here has listened to "Your wish is your command" And your thoughts about the DO's and Donts of everyday attraction / manifestation techniques. Thanks, your input is appreciated!!




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You may also want to check out other threads on this topic ATS search results of "law of attraction"




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sry I must admit I didnt use the search function, I guess I just wanted fresh opinions on the subject..



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Secret is BS.

Live like you have a million dollars and you will have a million dollars, blah blah....if you want it bad enough you will get it.

Well guess what, plenty of people live this theory only to be ruined in the end.

If you are going to achieve anything in this world it will be from hard work and a little good luck.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Sry I must admit I didnt use the search function, I guess I just wanted fresh opinions on the subject..


No thats ok. Just wanted to let you know there are other threads you may want to check out also.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That's really interesting. Trudeau is on every infomercial selling everything so it is 'easy' to write him off as a fraud, but I'll have to take your word for it. Being a student of the law of attraction myself, I have to ask: What is it that makes this different? Can you summarize or maybe eve share 'His secret'? Did he actually author this book or material or did someone else and is he just marketing it?

The bottom line to anything is...does it work? Is it true? Kevin Trudeau is certainly rich and famous so...maybe he's right?



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High
 


That's a pretty big blanket statement. Are you sure?



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
That's really interesting. Trudeau is on every infomercial selling everything so it is 'easy' to write him off as a fraud, but I'll have to take your word for it. Being a student of the law of attraction myself, I have to ask: What is it that makes this different? Can you summarize or maybe eve share 'His secret'? Did he actually author this book or material or did someone else and is he just marketing it?

The bottom line to anything is...does it work? Is it true? Kevin Trudeau is certainly rich and famous so...maybe he's right?



In a nutshell? YES the YWYC audio set has worked for me. However It has been tiring as you have to control your thoughts almost all the time. After reading the secret, and a whole crapload of other Attraction materials, I have to say that the YWYC audio set is by far the easiest to understand and I would have to say the most effective.

Please give it a listen and come back here and lets discuss! I would love to hear your opinions on this material and also the subject in general as well.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

In a nutshell? YES the YWYC audio set has worked for me. However It has been tiring as you have to control your thoughts almost all the time. After reading the secret, and a whole crapload of other Attraction materials, I have to say that the YWYC audio set is by far the easiest to understand and I would have to say the most effective.

Please give it a listen and come back here and lets discuss! I would love to hear your opinions on this material and also the subject in general as well.


Sounds intriguing. I won't be able to afford it anytime soon but.. well LOL I guess I'm creating my own reality with that statement. I will give it a listen as soon as it shows up in my life. I'm going to recommend "notes from the universe" By Dooley. It's a free email newsletter that helps keep your mind on track daily. It helps me.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh yea by the way, this is one of my very first threads. Ive been lurking around for about 5yrs and finally decided to join...so Hii guys!!


I love ATS!



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by Ace High
 


That's a pretty big blanket statement. Are you sure?


Yes, I am pretty sure, it is a modern day cure all, a snake oil salesman.

Nobody sits at home all day thinking...I hope I get cancer, I hope I get cancer, but guess what rich, poor, white, black, if it is going to happen you are going to get cancer.

The secret teaches you to act as if you already have what you wish for. Want a million dollars, go take a huge loan and buy a BMW. I'm sure everything magically will fall in place.

Think of the people starving in third world countries, all they think about all day is just a little food, and many never get it. Why? I guess they just don't believe as well as the people who follow "the secret".... as I said BS for those who need a crutch in life.

If you want it, go make it happen.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


I have not read the book you say you got on audio, or listened to it. I have read a couple of books by Kevin Trudeau, and mostly I find them humorous, rather than helpful.

Dispersed in his books, you might find some useful information in between when he is non- stop, pumping up his own ego.

If listening to him on audio, is anything like reading one of his books, I don't think I could handle it after a few minutes, hearing him talk about himself. Like I said earlier, his books are funny, and I might read one if I am bored, with nothing better to do, but I think actually listening to him might make me feel like barfing.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by Ace High
 


That's a pretty big blanket statement. Are you sure?


Yes, I am pretty sure, it is a modern day cure all, a snake oil salesman.

Nobody sits at home all day thinking...I hope I get cancer, I hope I get cancer, but guess what rich, poor, white, black, if it is going to happen you are going to get cancer.

The secret teaches you to act as if you already have what you wish for. Want a million dollars, go take a huge loan and buy a BMW. I'm sure everything magically will fall in place.

Think of the people starving in third world countries, all they think about all day is just a little food, and many never get it. Why? I guess they just don't believe as well as the people who follow "the secret".... as I said BS for those who need a crutch in life.

If you want it, go make it happen.



Please read my original post that explains why books like "the secret" may have deliberate flaw in them. As far as KT im pretty sure there is a disinformation/smear campaign that is going on against him by the PTB. It seems to be working very well. For the record I didn't spend a penny on the Your wish is your command" CD set. And ill be honest after listening to it and putting some of the techniques to use, I have seem actual tangible results in my life. So if you consider him to be a fraud and a scam artist that's fine, however don't discount the value that the material in question has. Ive used it myself and it works!!

Im just too damn lazy to use all the techniques all the time, but they do work!



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i am in the process of obtaining it for "free" and wow i will have it in 15mins so i cant comment just yet. but i will take a listen
thanks
star and flag for sharing knowledge



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


I have not read the book you say you got on audio, or listened to it. I have read a couple of books by Kevin Trudeau, and mostly I find them humorous, rather than helpful.

Dispersed in his books, you might find some useful information in between when he is non- stop, pumping up his own ego.

If listening to him on audio, is anything like reading one of his books, I don't think I could handle it after a few minutes, hearing him talk about himself. Like I said earlier, his books are funny, and I might read one if I am bored, with nothing better to do, but I think actually listening to him might make me feel like barfing.



I know exactly where your coming from, and ive read some of his past books as well. HOWEVER this audio set blew me away, beleive me im the biggest skeptic there is and this stuff if so simple to understand and u basically realize that we have been conditioned to have certain thought patterns that are COUNTER productive to creating and manipulating reality.

Trust me, have a listen, you wont regret. Come back and lets discuss it!



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
i am in the process of obtaining it for "free" and wow i will have it in 15mins so i cant comment just yet. but i will take a listen
thanks
star and flag for sharing knowledge


I'm sorry I just burst out laughing when i read that.


Now the real meat and potatoes of it begin on CD3 however you should listen to it in order starting from the 1st disc. Also one track maybe missing from the 3rd disc. At least it was from my copy, however he repeats alot of the stuff so don't worry u wont miss anything. One more thing, TAKE NOTES!!!! I got like 8 pages worth of info.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Please read my original post that explains why books like "the secret" may have deliberate flaw in them. As far as KT im pretty sure there is a disinformation/smear campaign that is going on against him by the PTB. It seems to be working very well. For the record I didn't spend a penny on the Your wish is your command" CD set. And ill be honest after listening to it and putting some of the techniques to use, I have seem actual tangible results in my life. So if you consider him to be a fraud and a scam artist that's fine, however don't discount the value that the material in question has. Ive used it myself and it works!!

Im just too damn lazy to use all the techniques all the time, but they do work!


I could care less about KT.

I have studied and read tons of info on "The Secret" including the book. It is an extreme pro-consumerism/materialist focused piece of writing.

What you are experiencing is a placebo effect at best.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey Ace High...can you read well? Im not discussing "The Secret" why do you keep mentioning it exactly? Im discussing an audioset called: your wish is your command. This is what has worked for me, and i consider it full of effective techniques. I never cared for "the secret" myself, Im just not sure why u keep bringing it up since its not the main focus of this discussion...



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Originally, the Secret intrigued me. However, after actually SEEING it, I was ridiculously infuriated with the results. It turned out to be a total waste of time, imo.

It is basically a self-help product. Believe and you can achieve.

The reasoning behind it is so flippin' vague.

"Just believe." "Nothing is happening." "You're not doing it right."

Meanwhile, Bob can play the lottery, not thinking about it, or even really wanting/caring to be rich -- and yet somehow, Bob can become a millionaire.

Or, Tim can bust his butt working and going to college full-time. Hoping that he will attain a career in the field he is STUDYING. All of a sudden he owes tons of money, can't get the job he was after, etc.



-----

I truly despise the language used in mysticism. It makes it very easy for people to tell you that you're not doing it right. But they can't really home in on what they're talking about.


I mean, some of these people claim ANYTHING is possible. I'm wondering why no one has overturned the NWO by now. Mutate their DNA or something, unlock some crazy electromagnetic abilities and tear the establishment apart.



I mean, seriously. Lol.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I understand your frustration with The Secret, and I agree its useless. Thats why this new YWYC material opened my eyes so much. Its not the BS theory that the secret presents, Its the actual nuts and bolts of why how and when to use the techniques.





new topics
top topics
 
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join