It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radionics/Psionic Devices: Scam or Greatest Discovery of Our Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ive always wondered about these overpriced Psionic devices that you see and hear about on the net. Can these machines actually alter space and time? I remember reading about one experiment with a psi machine and it went like this:

There was a crop field some hundreds of miles away that had a severe bug infestation. Nothing the farmer tried would get rid of the insects. So they took a Psi machine and inserted a photo of the crop field along with a drop of insect poison for that particular bug...and turned on the machine.

Supposedly within minutes, all the bugs in the field started dropping dead until they were totally exterminated. Keep in mind this field was a long distance away from the actual Psi machine and its operator.

So what are these things? Someone has to have bought one....lets hear your thoughts! If the story above is real then these machines have incredible potential to change our lives!! Can they really alter space/time? Or are they just boxes with knobs on them that are a complete scam?

I sure would like to know!!

PS if this is in the wrong forum please move

[edit on 20-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've never heard of these things being sold on the internet, although honestly, I never thought to look.

Can you post some links to sites selling this stuff? I'd be interested in seeing what type of claims they make.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, you could always ask the Center for Psionic Research (Link at the bottom). Of course, that may very well be the same as asking a car manufacturer which car to buy or asking Billy Mays (rest his soul) whether or not OxyClean works.

As it turns out, Wikipedia is oddly light on the subject. (Link also below).

I'm not sure, and I know I don't know everything, but I'm pretty sure that if one puts a high price tag on a piece of "Revolutionary Psionic Technology" (Psionic being a mix of 'psyche' and 'electronics', by the way), it's likely to be nothing more than mindless hokum.

Whether or not such a device could plausibly be built/found to exist/able to function, you'd have to ask someone else...

www.psionicsonline.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

They are also called "Radionics machines"

This is just one that I came across, im not sure this includes that experiment I mentioned, have to look for it again

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You could save money initially by buying the books of Charles (Chuckie/Chucky) Cosimano, aka: 'the father of psionics'

You could find 'Uncle' Chucky Cosimano on Youtube

And he's a regular contributor (or used to be) in Yahoo Groups. He'll respond if you ask him questions direct, very probably. He's very sociable. And unusual

If you haven't encountered him before and your first introduction is via Youtube, it will probably cause you to scratch your head, wondering what the hell it is you've been watching

I first encountered Cosimano via his books, in the 80's, for which I'm thankful, because if Youtube had been my introduction, I would very likely have dismissed psionics right then

Cosimano, despite his many, many eccentricities, knows a thing or two about psioncs -- or claims to. His books, which offer a wealth of information about the subject, can be purchased online, I'm pretty sure. Or, you could pick up second hand copies online or in 2nd-hand bookstores if you have the time to look and wait

Cosimano's books provide detailed instruction about how to make psionics devices for pennies and in fact, he cautions against spending big money for ready-made machines, because you may discover you have no affinity or patience with them. If you make your own devices based on Cosimano's directions (per his books) at least you won't be out several hundreds of dollars. They can be put together using a shoe-box, an empty food can, some coppier wire and a few knobs from Tandy's or other popular electronics' retailers. I made one years ago but didn't devote enough time to mastering the 'stick pad' and threw it out I think, during the last family clean-up. But, as I still have Cosimano's books, I can easily and cheaply make more if I've a mind to

In the years since his first books were published, I think I remember hearing Cosimano stating that most people have problems with the 'stick pad' element --- which I think he's eliminated from his new home-make-type devices

His books are filled with all sorts of simple devices -- I'd recommend the books over commercially-made devices, at least until you know if you have an affinity with psionics

Cosimano's Youtube videos portray him in the worst possible light, in my opinion. His humour (again just imo) simply does not translate well via that medium and make him appear insane and/or boring, deluded. As to why he doesn't come off at all well in video, I can't say. I've read his books, and so know that he's actually a great communicator - great. But on video ....

He knows as much or more than anyone else around about psionics and his books are easy to read and understand -- with the diagrams for the psioncs devices a huge bonus

If your library has any of Cosimano's books, that would be a very inexpensive form of introduction to the subject and with the money you save on book purchase, you could make some of the devices for cents

Here are some links grabbed at random just now --- some of them are lengthy excerpts from Cosimano's books, etc.

psionics.mysticalwonders.org...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

radionicssoftware.com...

www.xtrememind.com...

www.barbelith.com...

And he's on Youtube, although I don't have a link handy. You might have to enter several search-terms (Cosimano, Psionics, Radionics, Uncle Chucky, that sort of thing) to find them

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Dock9]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dock9,

thank you for your very informative response. I hope to see your contributions in my future threads as well as other threads. Thanks for responding with something of substance (which is more than I can say for some people on ATS)

See you around!!

top topics

join