It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki: 2012 in a nutshell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think you read sitchin. so this tale is not your tale.

you said : Enlil sent a great flood, but his brother Enki, protected humanity by giving them the knowledge they needed to survive.

sitchin clearly claimed that the gods did not send the flood. they just didn't want to save humanity and so they watched humanity drown. I think in sitchins fable the flood happend cause of gravitational forces caused by this planet that came back in an earthy orbit

whatever.

why do you mix up disproven claims with your own fictional thoughts? what's your point. I don't get it. I'm sorry

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Rohdan]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I am aware of stitchin's work and based the assumption of the gods being Aliens on them, but also on common sense.

Yes, he probably did say that, but in the original texts it is written that Enlil caused the flood because humans were hurting nature and the sound of them mating was offensive. This is from the original tablets, not from one the interpretations of this Stitchin fella.

I am sorry you feel that way, but hey no evolution without adversity. I based my points on various tales and myths of ancient cultures that supposedly had been seperated and in no contact with each other yet whose stories all have reccuring themes.

Also c'mon the creator of humans is symbolized by two snakes in a double helix. That's a hell of a coincedence.

But as I mentioned before, yes some of what I wrote is just oppinion that to us seems to connect. The rest is taken from various myths and sources, but not from Stitchin. From the Myths and legends themselves.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by stereologist
How does this tale relate to 2012?

Sometimes you sound like a bot

I don't want to argue with you.

Have you even read what the OP posted? it sounds as if you didn't read any of it and only bothered to make that one comment statement.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

Good lord, you believe this too, don't you?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

So are you saying you have translated many of these old texts? For you to say "some" of it is your opinion, does that mean it wasn't influenced by anyone else that may have translated/interpreted the texts?

What are the MANY sources and myths that you used?

The symbol of the creator as the two snakes intertwined in NOT universal, why portray it that way?

[edit on 21/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's about it in a nutshell but I personally don't see any group as being the good guys, all I see is a warring ET faction vying for control of earth and humanity. There may have been a small faction way back when who genuinely tried to liberate mankind but their efforts seem to have been greatly corrupted down the millenia. We have a NWO agenda in the hands of the earthly PTB and whatever ET group they might be doing bidding for and then we are facing the return of another group who have warned of their return to wage all out war on the other group in some final day of reckoning that might rock the world to its core. Both want to control and remake the world and the latter group seems to want to raze most of humanity and start some sort of new world . Maybe the abduction phenomena was put in place to track and trace the chosen ones - they'd be beamed up easily enough before the SHTF and put back on Earth when things have settled down. There's the rapture for you....

What I don't quite understand is why these two groups did not get their final battle over and done with millenia ago...why did one group disappear with a promise to return millenia later, as if each side had reached some sort of agreement over a date when they would come back and once and for all see who was going to win the prize.

I wonder sometimes if we are maybe looking at a case of just ONE faction playing out two roles - the religions they have influenced or inspired have done a good job of prepping half the planet to expect the arrival of counterfeit gods before the so called real good guys arrive and sort things out. Could one group have planned a problem-reaction-solution scenario ? Could they stage a fight between themselves over our skies to make it look like they are fighting some evil enemy of mankind ? Would we not be more disposed to trust a group that apparantly vanquish the evil lot then swoop in and save us ? If there was no drama, no fight, no enemy we are saved from, what would make us place our faith in any ET group that might arrive here ?

I'm sort of confused at the moment - are we looking at a genuine , ongoing dissension between two factions of one ET group or are we looking at one ET faction playing all parts of the script ?

check this site that considers this same idea

[edit on 21/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Remember "Satan" was once a word and not a name, meaning, true knowledge or something along those lines, (cant remember) and wasn't Enlil the one who told Enki he will make his creations hate him, that was how Enlil planned to kill Enki BY MAKING US HATE HIM.

Think about it, we (most people) hate Sa-tan, in Sanskrit doesn't Satan mean true creator? SA-TA-NA-MA, means something like Life death rebirth resurrection. (again cannot remember if that is how it is 100%)

Enki may well be Satan, and all this sin,hell,heaven stuff was incorporated by those on Enlil's side to stop us from loving Enki?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join