It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki: 2012 in a nutshell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Enlil was about to destroy the Earth because Humans had deteriorated to violence, pollution and over population.

Enlil sent a great flood, but his brother Enki, protected humanity by giving them the knowledge they needed to survive.

Enki led a rebellion within the Annunaki.

Eventually Enlil agreed to leave humanity alone as long as they practiced Peace and respect for nature and birth control, but promised to return to finish the job if they reverted back to their old ways.

Enki and the other gods in the rebellion stayed back on Earth and became the gods known throughout humanity’s ancient civilizations.

The Native Americans know him as Pahana. They were the first to be taught the ways they should live and once satisfied, he left. He is also known as Quetzacotyl and taught the Aztecs how to live better. In the Mayan civilization he created a calendar showing when Enlil would return to check up on us.

Sometime later Judaism arrived and for unknown reasons wanted either Enlil to return or just wanted to develop faster by reverting to the old ways of Humanity.

The Annunaki fought against them, and eventually it seemed like they were going to prevail.

Then Christianity arose.

Christianity gained followers by twisting the story to make it appear as though Enki was evil. Enki became Lucifer and tempted man with the knowledge and so forth.

It gained enough followers and went around killing the Annunaki (Nephillim) who stayed back on Earth as Gods and their children.

They eventually reached Enki (Osiris, Pahana, Quetzacotyl) but were unable to kill him completely as he was constantly reborn after his death. Instead they trapped him for all eternity.

Islam was created by the same creators as Christianity and Judaism for the sole purpose of keeping humanity unstable and not giving them a chance for peace.

Now humanity has lost all the Gods who would be able to save them and soon Enlil will return and once again release the Covenant of the gods upon Earth.

Enki is still alive somewhere although humans as a whole now believe him as the evil. We believe him to be Lucifer and although he is, HE IS NOT AN EVIL BEING.

The legends have been translated and mis interpreted over many years, but all in all, Satan is actually Enki. The Prometheus.

The saviour.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
actually lucifer or satan is Marduk. One of the two.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this is reason for the NWO. They are trying to re-establish the style of kingship that was instituted by the Anunnaki after the deluge. Perhaps they believe that if they can convince Enlil that they are in charge and have the authority and power to do things his way, he won't destroy us. Of course, that would mean that the NWO isn't actually Satanic, (Quite the opposite, actually...) and that Alex Jones can suck it!

Go Enki!!!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Very interesting story.

Sometimes I wonder.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

There are two "NWO's"

We're just stuck in the middle.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How does this tale relate to 2012?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
How does this tale relate to 2012?

Sometimes you sound like a bot

I don't want to argue with you.

Have you even read what the OP posted? it sounds as if you didn't read any of it and only bothered to make that one comment statement.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

"In the Mayan civilization he created a calendar showing when Enlil would return to check up on us."

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Enki was the "snake" that talked to Adam and Eve and told them what was going on because "God" wanted to keep us ignorant.
It has to do with 2012 because he was the one that gave the Mayans the calendar, he also was the one that told the people to build the pyramids and how to build them.
I find this story more believable than any other explanation of Satan and or God and of how we were made.

Edit: If I remember correctly, in all civilizations someone appeared and told them to build certain things, it never was their own idea.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Elieser]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Have you even read what the OP posted? it sounds as if you didn't read any of it and only bothered to make that one comment statement.

Where does this ignorant comment come from? Please show me where in the rambling tale that covers 1000+ years of history does it mention 2012?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I read that, but there are many Mayan calendars and it does not say when in that calendar the event is supposed to happen.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I take this tale to be something you created either on your own, or from things you've read. How do you know that the the Mayans were contacted?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It sounds as if you didn't read it either, because 2012 is simply not mentioned in the OP. Oh irony...

OP. I don't think the Maya Calendar really has anything at all to do with Mesopotamian mythology, let alone Egyptian.

Cheers.

[edit on 20/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

A little research, a little fiction.

Think of it as a mini Dan Brownesque story. Where there are gaps in the historical evidence, it's filled with narrative.

I don't mean for this to be taken as pure fact and the absolute truth, but to us from research and common sense it it all fits more or less.

But yes alot of civilizations spread out all over the world have the same stories, up until the rise of the Abrahamic religions, then it all seems to get inverted.

Hundreds of stories of greats floods, Hundreds of stories of a stranger appearing and teaching humanity agriculture and how to be better then the primitive apes they once were.

My apologies for not refering to the long count calendar directly, I thought it would be assumed from the afore mentioned quote. My bad, and congratulations for not assuming anything.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
as

[edit on 20-5-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I enjoyed reading through your tale. I do believe that religions do try to vilify the religions they replace by making the previous gods the evil ones. It's a good gambit that happens right here in the world.

A little research and a little fiction play well with each other.

I have to admit not reading any of Dan Brown's books. The first movie was so horribly dull I have been turned off to the idea of seeing the second or reading any of the books.

Enjoyed reading through it. I knew you started with the "in a nutshell" qualifier so I needed to ask.

Cheers.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry but others who have studied this tale for years have another outlook on the story of Enki and Enil.

- For starters they came here for a reason in the first place, for their benifit.

Not mankinds. As a matter of fact, according to the tale, they crated us as a race to work for them.

They created us to work for them. Plain and simple. Text upon text, verse upon verse explains that they could not get it "right" and we would always resist.

Well, they finally got it right when they mixed our DNA with the only creature that would obey without conscious thought. They used cold blooded reptile genes to get their creation to obey.

I and many others who have studied these manuscripts believe that we as people deserve our freedom from our masters.

Some even say that religious characters in stories found in the Holy Bible and Koran were sent here from the True GOD to remind us who we are, what we went through and that we in fact can always be FREE.

thank you for reading

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

It sounds as if you didn't read it either, because 2012 is simply not mentioned in the OP. Oh irony...

OP. I don't think the Maya Calendar really has anything at all to do with Mesopotamian mythology, let alone Egyptian.

Cheers.

[edit on 20/5/2010 by serbsta]

Mayan calender duh.

Stereologist does sound like a bot.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Another post of no substance. Imagine that?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
Enlil was about to destroy the Earth because Humans had deteriorated to violence, pollution and over population.

Enlil sent a great flood, but his brother Enki, protected humanity by giving them the knowledge they needed to survive.

Enki led a rebellion within the Annunaki.

Eventually Enlil agreed to leave humanity alone as long as they practiced Peace and respect for nature and birth control, but promised to return to finish the job if they reverted back to their old ways.

Enki and the other gods in the rebellion stayed back on Earth and became the gods known throughout humanity’s ancient civilizations.

The Native Americans know him as Pahana. They were the first to be taught the ways they should live and once satisfied, he left. He is also known as Quetzacotyl and taught the Aztecs how to live better. In the Mayan civilization he created a calendar showing when Enlil would return to check up on us.

Sometime later Judaism arrived and for unknown reasons wanted either Enlil to return or just wanted to develop faster by reverting to the old ways of Humanity.

The Annunaki fought against them, and eventually it seemed like they were going to prevail.

Then Christianity arose.

Christianity gained followers by twisting the story to make it appear as though Enki was evil. Enki became Lucifer and tempted man with the knowledge and so forth.

It gained enough followers and went around killing the Annunaki (Nephillim) who stayed back on Earth as Gods and their children.

They eventually reached Enki (Osiris, Pahana, Quetzacotyl) but were unable to kill him completely as he was constantly reborn after his death. Instead they trapped him for all eternity.

Islam was created by the same creators as Christianity and Judaism for the sole purpose of keeping humanity unstable and not giving them a chance for peace.

Now humanity has lost all the Gods who would be able to save them and soon Enlil will return and once again release the Covenant of the gods upon Earth.

Enki is still alive somewhere although humans as a whole now believe him as the evil. We believe him to be Lucifer and although he is, HE IS NOT AN EVIL BEING.

The legends have been translated and mis interpreted over many years, but all in all, Satan is actually Enki. The Prometheus.

The saviour.

you know after knowing quite a bit about Greek mythology it makes me go back to the Prometheus saga where he gives mankind fire after he was told not to and the gods punished him.

I don't think ENki was Satan. Enlil hated us and I believe he was Satan. Enlil was the one who brought forth the three major religions to go against Enki and his doing.

Because after the tower of babel Enlil brought forth different languages and religion to the people. Even the hopi prophecies state that their creator split the human race apart into 4 colors yellow, red, black, and white.

Enlil gave them all tablets and instructions on how to live in this world. He also said one day you will all come together to discuss these things that they have been told. But somewhere down the line something happened and the white man went off course. The other tablets are in Tibet, Kenya, and Arizona. The other one that was broken was in Switzerland.

I just can't see Enki as Satan for all he has done. Enlil separated us to cause hate to each of us so we don't come together. If we actually come together we can be victorious. Enlil wants us gone because we are like them and he doesn't like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join