It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was President Kennedy assassinated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes, I feel they definately knew who Oswald was...I think they saw that he would follow his own pathetic course...and it is possible they "helped" that course along. As far as an agent...Oswald was far to pathetic to be a worthwhile agent. Too unreliable. Again, just my opinion.

I think that "plots" WERE in the works, probably on many fronts....but as it hapened, Oswald beat them to it, and I bet there were many, MANY sighs of relief when he pulled it off. I think a lot of what looks like a "conspiracy" really was just shoddy work in the aftermanth. It was a very tumultous time in history, lots of things going on....the investigation came off looking fumbled and contrived.

No please understand...I'm not a JFK-hater...it sucks he got murdered, and who knows, he may have accomplished great things....but his death really was the result of an easily-influnced, glory-seeking nut with delusions of granduer to do SOMETHING with his life. It's funny, Oswald was too dumb to really have good reasons to even hate Kennedy...I mean, real, heartfelt reasons. He fell in with folks that really DID hate the man, and took it from there, pretty much on his own.

Was he an agent? I really don't think so...he was just too risky and flakey to actually be one. Was it known he'd likey give it a shot? Probably. Had he not shot the cop, he might have gotten away with it...at least long enough to dig in and maybe get some real help from folks that WANTED Kennedy clipped....but again, he was so damn stupid, I don't think he made ANY plans for AFTER the assination...and it's likely that those who knew he'd try it wouldn't have helped him at all....thus the famous "I'm just a patsy" line.

I think there is a small chance he was part of a plot, or at least involved with folks that were plotting...but he really was too damn stupid to be trusted with too much. He got in with folks that gave him the idea, and it's a wonder he actually pulled it off.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What about Jack Ruby though? Could he been a Kennedy supporter in Texas that was one out of few. Which resulted in him killing Oswald.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think so. Here again, Ruby was another feeb...just on the other side of the spectrum. In a way, ANOTHER guy who saw an opportunity to do something "grand". WHile I stated that many folks disliked Kennedy...obviously many loved the guy as well. Unfortunately, RUBY wasn't sharpest fork in the drawer either. Ruby had PLENYTY of time to expose the grand "conspiracy", if there was one...and I think he WOULD have...if there was one.

I have come to the conclusion there really wasn't. Not at the level and scale folks want to believe.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well I once thought Oswald was Jewish, but he was actually a lutheran, the secretive breakaway christian sect that has challenged THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH for centuries.
kennedy was Catholic.
Martin LUTHER KIng was awarded the Nobel peace prize in 1964 a year after Kennedy was killed by a Lutheran .
I dont know if this means anything, but Oswald has never been Jewish.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
because he tried exposing the Silent Weapon.

www.lawfulpath.com...

Thanks for this link!

I've not read the entire document but a quick scan furthers my view that human physiology and behaviour are being modified through various media, both natural and manufactured.

If there is a group of select individuals who have strategically planned and orchestrated this gross manipulation, I want them to know that whilst I acknowledge and even marvel at their intellectual capacity to understand human nature, their hubristic assumption that they may therefore seek to shape or control it in any way, is their fatal weakness.

Kennedy was a wild boy who could not be controlled.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would like to believe that the JFK assassination was a random, pitiful, and tragic event commited by a single individual. However, of all of the conspiracy theories out there, this one actually holds some water.

It is staggering to consider the odds of all the people that"randomly" cross paths in this single event, and how they and their common threads keep intermingling tighter and tighter the deeper you dig. Any one item would not raise an eyebrow, but collectively, you can't help but suspect something.

For instance, so many players had ties to the CIA, worked at or interacted with CIA front offices, most if not all were involved in the CIA backed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, how although orchestrated in New Orleans, all had connections to the Texas-Dallas area.

For instance, a Bush family friend and CIA operative actually owned the the Book Depository Bldg... GHW Bush was in the CIA... the Bush family backed Nixon as president in 1960 and Johnson in '64... some of the big players in the investigation of the Kennedy Assassination show up later in the Nixon administration... one, Mr. Hunt, .ed up the Watergate breakin.

Why did the majority of witnesses and testifiers die mere days before each scheduled testimony.... heart attacks, suicides, car wrecks, random homicides.

There are no coincidences.....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dv8r942
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think so. Here again, Ruby was another feeb...just on the other side of the spectrum. In a way, ANOTHER guy who saw an opportunity to do something "grand". WHile I stated that many folks disliked Kennedy...obviously many loved the guy as well. Unfortunately, RUBY wasn't sharpest fork in the drawer either. Ruby had PLENYTY of time to expose the grand "conspiracy", if there was one...and I think he WOULD have...if there was one.

I have come to the conclusion there really wasn't. Not at the level and scale folks want to believe.

One good video that states that it wasn't a one man operation.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Do you have a source for the Bush family friend and CIA operative owning the Depository? I have never heard that before, it's very interesting.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My theory on the assassination has evolved into this, I think that multiple groups planned to kill JFK that day but they were unaware of each other. Was there a . organization that enabled and planned the multiple attempts Or were they acting alone?

That I don't know.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
My husbands father killed a man who was in on talks with people involved with the Kennedy assasination.

Don't believe me?

Google Clyde Johnson, and Mcmillan.

I've been to the cemetary, and have seen the grave of Clyde Johnson.

It's in Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana.

My husband stood on the porch, and watched this man be assasinated, by his own father.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here, I'll put it right here for y'all

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

TextAccording to Marrs, Clyde Johnson was "Scheduled to testify about Clay

I'd also like to point out, that my husband is a cousin of Britney Spears.

Take the ball and run with it.

The deep south holds a lot of secrets...............shushhhhhhhhhh, you never heard any of this from me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join