It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why was President Kennedy assassinated?

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Did they ever find the killer or who was responsible? Is it still a conspiracy? The History channel has not aired a documentary of JFK's murder in a while. Which is shocking. What do we know more about the assassination?




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think the CIA and the Maffia did a joint job on Kennedy.

-The CIA backed Cuban Nationals were left on the beach with no air support which Kennedy cancelled...basically left them and the CIA out to dry.

-The Maffia was using its sources as intelligence to help the CIA, in return, the Feds would look the other way on gambling, prostitution in the newly freed Cuba. The Mob would open and run Casinos and resorts...aka Las Vegas style. With the CIA backed invasion in ruins, thanks to Kennedy, the Mob plans and casinos lay in ruins.

Two groups of people you don't want to piss off...the CIA and the Maffia.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone
 


I don't know much about President Kennedy and the mafia. Here's a video from ATS media page of the secret service standing down before President Kennedy was shot. media.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think it was a stage thing so that a female president would be one day. That female would be from his family.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Kennedy was the first president the MSM choreographed with the newly invented boob tube. The media psyops experts were still learning and experimenting. The early 60's offer some great examples of herding the sheeple with TV. IMHO the Kennedy's probably got overexposed by the media and someone decoded to take them out.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Guess who was head of the CIA in 1963...Allen Dulles. Guess who was Cheif of Police in Dallas, Tx...Allen Dulles' brother. Who was Vice Pres... Lyndon Johnson...from Texas.

Guess who was a CIA agent in 1962-63... George HW Bush. Guess who helped put together the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba... George HW Bush. Who had an oil business in Tx?....Bush In fact the 3 ships that carried the Cuban Natls... were named after Barbra..his wife...one named after his oil business... I believe the last named after his hometown.

Jack Ruby had well known connections to the mob...and was the middle man between the CIA and Lee Harvey Oswald. The mob had many connections to New Orleans... and the Bay of Pigs invasion was put together and launched from there.

This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, and so many other parallel conspiracies tie in...like the Public Health Clinic(actually a CIA med research hospital) in New Orleans...where Dr, Mary's monkeys...the Polio Vaccine...and AIDS were concieved...guess who was an orderly in this hospital...Oswald. Guess who also managed there...Brian Ferry...CIA operative and point man for Ruby and Oswald.

Deep, deep, deep.... a proverbial Pandora's Box.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
because of this speech...




posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Guess who was head of the CIA in 1963...Allen Dulles. Guess who was Cheif of Police in Dallas, Tx...Allen Dulles' brother. Who was Vice Pres... Lyndon Johnson...from Texas.

Guess who was a CIA agent in 1962-63... George HW Bush. Guess who helped put together the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba... George HW Bush. Who had an oil business in Tx?....Bush In fact the 3 ships that carried the Cuban Natls... were named after Barbra..his wife...one named after his oil business... I believe the last named after his hometown.

Jack Ruby had well known connections to the mob...and was the middle man between the CIA and Lee Harvey Oswald. The mob had many connections to New Orleans... and the Bay of Pigs invasion was put together and launched from there.

This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, and so many other parallel conspiracies tie in...like the Public Health Clinic(actually a CIA med research hospital) in New Orleans...where Dr, Mary's monkeys...the Polio Vaccine...and AIDS were concieved...guess who was an orderly in this hospital...Oswald. Guess who also managed there...Brian Ferry...CIA operative and point man for Ruby and Oswald.

Deep, deep, deep.... a proverbial Pandora's Box.


Yeah it was all fishy to me when I watched on youtbue 'was it johnson?' and it all made sense. What a perfect place to commit a conspiracy and in Texas. LBJ had many of friends and allies in Texas. I don't believe the Oswald story at all. I wish i could post up the youtube video but there is an 'error' with the video. More or less somebody wanted it blocked at google. More lies and cover ups by our government it shows proof that they will cover up anything and get away with it.



[edit on 21-5-2010 by dragnet53]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
1963, i was 7 yrs old, when JFK was assasinated.In my young mind the first question was why, then who?
Fastforward, 2010, still the basic question lingers, the why and the who.
lots of sleuthing has been done but nothing seeems to scratch not even the coated layer.
The most common denominator is of course the CIA,a sprinkling of FBI share, then the obvious heir apparent LBJ ,the cosa nostra - mafia,cuba,and down to the lowest denizens of the underworld.
But nobody seems to look up.A few days back i saw a picture of JFK and a very well distinguished german scientist turned american hero wernher von braun, inside and beside the presidential limo, giving a sort of a tour guide for JFK to some NASA facilities in the early 60's.
It sent shivers to my spine, thinking that this man (WVB)was under the protected shield of the CIA (they let him in, right?) is there a connection up there? moon, jfk,van braun,cia???everybody seemed to tend to look down only.how about looking up? some dept of justice people claims that if WVB is alive today he could be very well charged for some crimes against humanity. An issue that never surfaced during his lifetime.Anybody pitching in?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by enkira]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by enkira
1963, i was 7 yrs old, when JFK was assasinated.In my young mind the first question was why, then who?
Fastforward, 2010, still the basic question lingers, the why and the who.
lots of sleuthing has been done but nothing seeems to scratch not even the coated layer.
The most common denominator is of course the CIA,a sprinkling of FBI share, then the obvious heir apparent LBJ ,the cosa nostra - mafia,cuba,and down to the lowest denizens of the underworld.
But nobody seems to look up.A few days back i saw a picture of JFK and a very well distinguished german scientist turned american hero wernher von braun, inside and beside the presidential limo, giving a sort of a tour guide for JFK to some NASA facilities in the early 60's.
It sent shivers to my spine, thinking that this man (WVB)was under the protected shield of the CIA (they let him in, right?) is there a connection up there? moon, jfk,van braun,cia???everybody seemed to tend to look down only.how about looking up? some dept of justice people claims that if WVB is alive today he could be very well charged for some crimes against humanity. An issue that never surfaced during his lifetime.Anybody pitching in?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by enkira]


This is why JFK mentioned the scientific community as part of the secret society. Did we make it to the moon or was it BS? I am half convinced,but still have a hard time believing.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
because of this speech...
Of course, that video has been butchered to make it say something entirely different than what Kennedy ACTUALLY said... You're better off reading the ENTIRE speech, and you'll see what it was really about...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 


Many people just post what they favor. :/



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel
 


You might be interested in this thread by themythlives

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321
 


Thank you! You are so very awesome



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
because he tried exposing the Silent Weapon.

www.lawfulpath.com...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 





It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure.


Now theres a peculiar thing for him to say, should set some alarm bells ringing for some folks.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This won't be a popular response...but maybe folks closer to my age will understand what I mean. JFK was NOT the man, OR the president he was made out to be AFTER he was killed. This family rivaled the Bush clan when it came to power/money/influence. Granted, he wasn't necessarily a BAD man/president...but not the saintly martyr he became. If there WAS a consparicy, it was that "they" were aware that a feeble-minded, nobody named Oswald would likely take the shot...and thus...the fall.

I have looked into this for many years, even went to the scene, and sad to admit...was the reason I started coming to "conspiracy" type sites, way back when. My opinion, though likely not well-recieved, is NOT an ignorant one. Oswald did it, for not much more reason than to in his own mind, accomplish some sort of infamy in his pathetic life. The real miracle was that his last shot didn't hit Jackie.

JFK was not liked by not only those around him, but many other groups like the mob and other powerful organizations. They felt he was an over-privelaged snot-nose, and the mob felt he "bit the hand that fed" in a way, as they were politically influencial back then. Soon as the Kennedys got in power, they turned on the mob, and many of their interests at the time.

There was not "exploding bullet", no "shooter in the sewer", no James Files on the knoll....it was a pathetic loser that got off a few lucky shots.....and many of "them" benifitted from it.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dv8r942
 


You are bang-on correct. His dad was a nazi lover. He himself was a philanderer, possibly used drugs. Not a person to look up to.

That said, his assassination did signal a change in American politics. It showed Americans who is actually in charge.

I do believe Oswald shot JFK. I do not believe he did it of his own volition. I am certain he was a CIA agent.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dv8r942
 


The Secret Service knows before hand of threats and many people would love to take a shot at JFK in Texas. When I was younger. There was a book of how President Kennedy would walk so fast that the Secret Service could not catch up. President Kennedy's image going into the White House was to influence the youth into Capitalist and Democratic politics. President Kennedy did do a lot of things behind closed doors that President Clinton did once. It shows how hard the hammer can go down on a leader and then have him killed. Even though at the time he was the most popular man in the world. Same as any other President. In truth, he was just a poster child with some authority. To get rid of him all you had to do is fire a gun.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by dragnet53
because of this speech...
Of course, that video has been butchered to make it say something entirely different than what Kennedy ACTUALLY said... You're better off reading the ENTIRE speech, and you'll see what it was really about...


I actually listened to the whole speech. This just collaborated with what I thought.




top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join