It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For I am David (Of Goliath) & Introducing the Anti-Christ.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
This is an original text.

Ok, cool.

I do not wish to alter or flavor the contents with a shortened version.

Then perhaps you can ask the anti-christ to have smaller conversations or at least get him to be more clear? Because, it lost me...

As who am I to know what is or is not "important facts" to you from your point of view?

Good point...

May I ask where "you yourself" think there is anything important in this long rambling post of yours? Where exactly do "you" see anything relevant to anyone's life (including your own)?

Do you think this post of yours will have anything "important" to share with anyone other then yourself?

You must ask me questions or I cannot help from my point of view.

Oh, I'll ask!!! Don't you worry there!

Another question...are you willing to accept that your post "may" be nothing more then a product of boredom quickly typed out, with no real meaning or importance what so ever?

Or are you trying to tell us that you truly think you contacted the Anti-Christ and that this is not a work of fiction?

I'm curious on what you personally think about your own OP.

Because honestly, I can't see it helping (or hurting) anyone or anything but your own credibility on ATS.

Unless you admit to it being a work of fiction...then its just artistic.

Nothing wrong with art...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bless all who read this and know it as truth.
It means:
The "Anti-Christ" "Goliath" has been "slain" By David as he caused the Anti-Christ to Question his logic he had a moment of reason.
And was reborn again to faith.
His main intent was to work for the greater good and to judge men on character of love and not on character of appearances of man.
He swore a covenant to the lord that he would never question his logic.
But he took what he said literally to mean his OWN logic. What he should have said was "He would never question Gods logic" (can you see his error? When god said to him do not question my logic for I am the lord, rather what was mean for him was was do not question gods logic for God is the lord. In other-words he wrote the meaning down wrong.
He thought to himself that he was God's Greater Good a force to be reckoned with but in the end it was all just bits of paper at the end of a tree stem floating in space with the intent on being good but with the wrong logical analysis of reason. I pointed out this mistake to both God's for them. And in the end Satan was a born again to faith of God almighty. That he shall never question God's logic again for it will always cause the fall of mankind and the destruction of the Earth.
Again the reason Satan saw man was sinning and was punishing him was only because someone had "rewritten" his way of determining right from wrong. The anti-Christ saw man was at fault for all the suffering he as himself causing. He did not see his reflection of how his actions and behaviors effected mans will. As his wrong way of determining right from wrong had the sinners as winners and pure of heart as the losers. And in the end it was all good because David came along with absolutely no reason to help man kind but to save himself from life of the Adam "indeed" "I Think There For I am. Thus I am indeed" along the way he faced many trials and par-ells he was witness to many revealing things. He tried to save many people but no one would listen. He had some sort of "curse" upon him that led him to his doom. But in the end he thought of a way to save all man kind from his suffering and in doing so released him from death. By bearing witness to himself as a perfect act of God who indeed must sin to get ahead in the game of life. And I cry'd out to the Lord saying I will not allow God to Judge man until he speaks directly to me(David) first. And it was on that Day that the lord came to David as slept and enabled/envoked for the first time "Christ conciseness"

This conversation between David, Richie, God and the Devil is what causes the Anti-Christ to to realize there was culprit to be caught who was the cause of all mans suffering, He was found guilty and banished to the Sun for his crimes.

This ONE small event is what causes the shift towards the 2012 event (when the Gods Return) it also causes a major shift in consciousness and is also the cause of the entire Galactic alignment.

The Anti-Christ has come and left already. It's over we all won.
And the meek Shall inherit the Earth.

Humility Kills Pride
"My humility to the Devil is what killed his pride."
"If you are to be saved from everlasting death, you must know truth from error. "
"He looked through the mirror and saw his ego reflection was reflected upon men."

"one day there was this omen a very dark omen that came and begat the sun and the earth at the same time it was horrible to see. Not many men lived to see that day among them was David. He was said to have lost his pride that day...." - This related to the reason God decided to place David back on Earth again.

You will soon hear about it on the news.

Take Care.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Bless all who read this and know it as truth.
It means:
He had some sort of "curse" upon him that led him to his doom. But in the end he thought of a way to save all man kind from his suffering and in doing so released him from death. By bearing witness to himself as a perfect act of God who indeed must sin to get ahead in the game of life. And I cry'd out to the Lord saying I will not allow God to Judge man until he speaks directly to me(David) first. And it was on that Day that the lord came to David as slept and enabled/envoked for the first time "Christ conciseness"

This conversation between David, Richie, God and the Devil is what causes the Anti-Christ to to realize there was culprit to be caught who was the cause of all mans suffering, He was found guilty and banished to the Sun for his crimes.

Astar, you're real interesting and a deep thinker, but please don't curse me if I disagree. Reading a dialogue that long feels uncomfortably like eavesdropping. Not to even mention TMI. Like following someone through the fog thru the twists and turns of the Cliffs of Insanity. Is there a friendlier environment where you can keep your feet more firmly on the ground?
Thanx for the interesting thoughts - wow - banished to the sun. How apt for the sin of pride. But he doesn't cause our suffering, just eggs us on in our weaknesses.
Jesus wasn't under a curse. He answered a call. Volunteered to be the Bluest Indigo, the Head Shaman, the Sinless Lamb of Sacrifice. The plan had been worked out long before.
Jesus never sinned, nor did His Father. Neither Jesus nor God are David. David is a great teacher and hero but also a tragic, all-too-human figure, similar as an example of flawed humanity, such as the apostle Peter "the Rock".
"Christ Consciousness" is a concept meaning accepting Christ as your role model and making Him central rather than your own ego - a very tricky proposition indeed for most of us, which may require continuous, daily effort. The Good Lord knows I fall far short of the mark.
I echo Richie - please get outside for at least 10-20 minutes a day.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is hard to see what is truth with "Pride" clouding your judgment.
I lost my pride before I was sent back to Earth.
My pride as a Former King was a curse to man. So to fix my error I volunteered to come back and fix things.
Without the fear of pride clouding my judgment to be a just king.

Again even tho you feel you are prying into someone elses business it is the Will of God that I share these words with ALL man.

Do not feel intimidated by me for in my eyes I have lead the life of a poor peasant. And am nothing but a peer of my fellow man. I see myself as nothing special over any other man. Other than what I have witnessed.
I am generally calm meek mild shy humble and quiet.

"What one man can do another can do"

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
FifiLamoreaux : What you have not seen as evidence in this is that God & Devil both caused David to act and not act in Sin by fighting over his soul.
David in this story was not the "source of his sins" he was simply a puppet for God to lure out the Devil.
He committed Adultery to prove something to the Devil, that even tho the devil he saw I was committing Sin by committing Adultery in my mind I was still thinking "Self Sacrifice" when I slept with her.
Why? Long story Short I felt responsible for the life style my ex g/f was leading. She was living a life in her basement shoving needles in her arm. So David felt that maybe if he self sacrificed his own body and will by committing adultery that she might stop harming herself and come out of that basement to at least sit by my side "safe" Even tho he knew he was earning Karma doing this.
He had a reason to "self sacrifice" to set this example for all man kind. And to help prove to the Devil that God was right. David was not wrong in the eyes of God it was his servant the Devil who had the error and was mis judging man.
David's sins are a testament to witness these truths.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

It is hard to see what is truth with "Pride" clouding your judgment.
I lost my pride before I was sent back to Earth.

Why are you judging me as proud, just because I disagree with you? Wow.
Do you think you are a reincarnated king? Maybe you are, but the asylums are full of Napoleons, beware, AsTaR!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me why I can no longer edit the original post?
I went to edit it but the option is just not there. Only on older posts.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

God & Devil both caused David to act and not act in Sin by fighting over his soul.
David in this story was not the "source of his sins" he was simply a puppet for God to lure out the Devil.
He committed Adultery to prove something to the Devil
He had a reason to "self sacrifice" to set this example for all man kind.
David was not wrong in the eyes of God it was his servant the Devil who had the error and was mis judging man.
David's sins are a testament to witness these truths.

You might enjoy reading the book of Job. That is the story of a wager between God and the devil over how much the soul of a good man can endure.
David was not, however, such a wager. Nowhere in the story of King David are any of the concepts you describe mentioned, nor do I conceive God to be manipulative or deceitful in the manner you ascribe to Him.
God has no need to 'lure out' the devil. Nor was King David a helpless puppet being manipulated by God or the devil. No one is a puppet, at least once we are fully-grown, free and independent adults.
I heartily doubt David had any thought of proving some noble precept to the devil when he gave in to his infatuation for Uriah's wife. David's sins are only that: his sins. Why must you look beyond the mark and fantasize something that is not there? You're needlessly complicating the tragic drama of a great king who lost his crown. And BTW his lust wasn't the main problem. He sent Uriah to the front lines of an outnumbered battle knowing Uriah would fight to the death, in effect murdering his friend.
The devil is not David's servant. Indeed, he aspires to rule over Man; he wants Man to become his servant. Jesus. the Suffering Servant, said, "He who would rule over all, must be servant to all."
You seem to want to rewrite the Bible according to the Gospel of AsTaR in order to make sense of some personal tragedies in your life. Please choose the company you keep with great care, as you seem to be very vulnerable and sensitive. If you needlessly expose yourself to dangerous people and circumstances, you may not be safe. (Based on my observations of your personality, not on my pride.)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
God has replied to me about your post.
First off let me say that it is alright to be afraid. Even David has small demons of fear at times born from his own doubts of himself as "the one" after such a horrible life of tribulation abuse and trials it is expected of him. He is now in liberation of his own thoughts. I must admit that I did play David yes I deliberately played on his will as did the Anti-Christ.
I had no way of Getting David out to meet the Anti-Christ so I had to lure him to David. Thus I allowed him to be "cursed" by my own will. So that I could tempt the Anti Christ to manifest in David's immediate loved ones. So that I could bare witness to them.

These are the true accounts of David. The details will always very in each time-line because of the nature of time free will and the translation of languages and or scriptures. But the concepts will always remain the same.

God saw a moment when he was able to end the Anti-Christ's rain far earlier than even he predicted.
The actual physical body of the Anti-Christ does not matter. As the Anti-Christ could have manifested in any man or woman capable of analytical thinking.

FifiLamoreaux:
David committed Adultery in this "Age" with Bathsheba en.wikipedia.org...
The image: Bathsheba by Karl Brullov is closets representation of her.
Her actual name in this time-line is not Bathsheba, in the bible they use the original proper souls names. As I said details of each time-line can change but a souls concepts remain the same.

Maybe you are reading about the wrong age?
David lived in all ages of history. He had more than one lifetime written about and more than one time-line lived in.
Thank you for questioning tho.

Take care all.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I also echo Richie.

He was far more considerate to you than you were to him. The majority of the conversation took on this sort of likeness....

Richie: Listening

ΛSTΛR: Everything is this, this, this and, this; all Facts.

Richie: I see, but maybe possibly...

ΛSTΛR: No everything I say is white as snow and facts of life, everything I say about myself is me giving you love. The evil in you is making you question my words.

Richie: But you're only considering your perspective, and condemning be because I wish to share mine.

ok, I've discovered two things...

ΛSTΛR thinks like men in form of "I'm right, your wrong," perception of "good and evil," possession of opinions, unpracticality in language, conversation and reasoning. 'Tunnel vision,' by that know you know what you believe, you refuse to except other views as even possibility. The ignorance to call your beliefs 'facts'. (Hence look at my signature.)

Contrary to what you say ΛSTΛR, you are a prideful person. Your determination and act to establish who and what you are along with you're beliefs is proof of that.

Some-one without pride shuts up and listens, and never cares wither or not the world or a single person knows or understands who you are or what you think and believe.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Looks like someone wants some attention....

Go else where for your jollies Ashtar, this makes no sense, plus you sound like my foolish Prof. at college rambling on about nothing. God help his liberal soul...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Astar, Please find the nearest shaman, witch-doctor, medicine man, physician, shaman, therapist, or faith healer and see to your neurological symptoms asap.
Good luck, son.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Astar, I think you were beaten to filling this niche here on ATS by Tormentations. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can follow what he is saying a little better too.

Is there not a synopsis that can just sum it all up?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This one will be a bit hard to swallow.

First off you need to understand this concept: A man eventually becomes an angel and an angel eventually becomes a God. (again anyone here can ascend this same and become a God themselves)

Now you can understand the logic of the following:

Since David is the Son of God he is one day intended to take the throne of God.
But here is where it gets strange.
Imagine if David was destined to become a God. Lets say he ascended into heaven one day but he still had his pride. And one day he witnesses what his pride brings : the earth divide error in time (doomsday)
And upon witnessing this event David lost his pride. And so if David was to become a God one day that means that God would have lost his pride the very same moment David did. But the devil did not. So.....

God and the Devil created the "Adam & Eve" so that at sometime in the future they could "speak" to one another threw thier own likeness's seen in Richie & David. Sort of an online chat program. So they could resolve their differences from another matter of opinion. (Or another point of view)
Neither one of these spirits is meant to be evil. The Devil is always working for the greater good. What happened to the Devil was that just as the "Anti-Christ" was controlling man's will like a puppet the "anti-Christ" (Or Pride) was also controlling the Devil himself.
The devil was honorable and did not question God's written logic within him.
The moment God made Satan question himself Satan lost the other half of God's Pride. And so if these two now ascend into heaven without pride.
The moment they do the universe will re-exists as bliss once again.

Another way of saying it Satan turned around and saw that he had something controlling him "a monkey on his back" his pride.
You see Satan's Pride had convinced him he was to be the one and only true God but if God was God then how can he become God unless he killed David who eventually becomes God? What he did not see was that he was Part of David as David was part of God as God was part of the Devil so if the Devil with his pride had have ended up killing David he would have ended the entire game in that moment.

You can see a likeness to this in the sphinx and the alignment of Leo the constellation. That the "beast" will see behind itself the tale "story" from another point of view and realize that he too was destined to be a God after all. He only needed to loose his pride to see this point of view.

You can imagine if God and the Devil both had pride then this "pride" is like a spirit. And this spirit of God's/Devils Pride is what was banished to the sun.

The Devil's mark is 6 yet when he looks in a mirror he see's his reflection and what does he see reflected back at him? But an image of himself with the mark of 9 and this is the mark of God (the 6 reversed in his reflection) thus he assumed he was God because he did not understand the "concept" of how a mirror works.

Be sure to check out the season finale of Lost.
You will all soon see that story is this story.
God had "Lost" made to help you all understand David's Story.
The new Stargate Atlantis as well will feature this story.

I have made a few mistakes here and there but the general concepts remain.
I cannot edit the older posts anymore. I may summarize this post and re-post it as a new topic later.

Thank you all for reading.
Bless you all!
Astar Of David.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I just ran a translator on Astar, It came back like this:

Astar-Cain-Goliath-Baal-Judas-Hister (HItler)- Obama (possibly Michelle)

Does this mean anything?
I'm confused.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
David went to heaven with the idea that If David happened to sin again he always vowed to learn from his mistakes and to correct his mistakes. And to realize that he made an error in judgment call.
And to always follow his heart. And to always follow the truth. Amen.

David vowed to never read the BIBLE again for it was written by the anti-Christ to deceive David and all man kind on Earth.
In fact every man on earth took a flame to their Bibles and burned them all away.
For the true lord would not write such blasphemy if he too followed his heart.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So you confused the anti-christ and he died?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

David went to heaven with the idea that If David happened to sin again he always vowed to learn from his mistakes and to correct his mistakes. And to realize that he made an error in judgment call.
And to always follow his heart. And to always follow the truth. Amen.

David vowed to never read the BIBLE again for it was written by the anti-Christ to deceive David and all man kind on Earth.
In fact every man on earth took a flame to their Bibles and burned them all away.
For the true lord would not write such blasphemy if he too followed his heart.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by AsTaR]

... Did the bible even exist at that time?....

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

No it didn't. Although David wrote the Psalms..

I just don't understand where Astar is getting his "information".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

To tell you the truth, I tried to read the Op. I got through half of it, and I just lost interest.

You are my hero, you got half way throught it.

I got about 6 lines in , and started yawning.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join