It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate passes financial reform bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

US Senate passes financial reform bill

presstv.com

The US Senate has approved a financial reform's bill after more than a month of debate and overcoming a major hurdle in the Senate yesterday.

The legislation is said by advocates to be the most comprehensive effort since the Great Depression to insulate the economy from excessive risk and regulate the behavior of banks and other financial institutions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Goldman, Citigroup, Fannie and Freddie will be happy about this.

A financial regulatory reform bill has at least one supporter outside of Congressional Democrats, Lloyd Blankfein, the head of investment bank Goldman Sachs.

Yep, Goldman Sachs is for the reform bill.

I hope you didn't believe Obama when he said that the big banks failed to stop this bill? He was laughing at you.

The important financial bills, AUDIT THE FED and BREAKING UP THE BIG BANKS, those bills didn't pass. Also you didn't hear a freaking word from BANKER OBAMA on those legislations... guess why? That's right! Because he's a stinking liar.

And the sickest thing : it's expected to reach Obama's desk ON JULY 4. Yeah I'm sure it's a coincidence. Giving more power to the big banks on the US national day...

presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

new topics

join