It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Buzzing with Personell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I just used the ignore button for the first time. Silent Shadow was the victim. I just wanted to thank ATS for the privilege and the pleasure!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When i say logged on their system i mean their guest logs. Not mayn people get to access Pine Gap unless they have very powerful people backing them.

I was allowed in as an advisor as I used to do be a Radar operator for RAAF (so i was not really a civvie, but i was out of the RAAF at the time) and delt with a lot of weird things on my scope on a regular basis, the Blue Mountains are a lot more active than you would think. A privateer even has a full array of cameras and gadgets setup to capture some of the sightings automatically.

Look, I know my story is far fetched but reading this thread is the reason I finally registered here because I wanted to be a part of this thread.

I was with no other guests on my tour, but a very good friend and associate of mine (of the Avatar235 thinkbank) who does a bit of external work for bases vouched for me.

Believe me or don't I don't really care.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ezekial, can you confirm that over 10,000 CIA are working at Pine Gap and that there is enough space underground for 200,000 subs? Just thought I'd ask, a friend of a friend who works there made that statement about a year ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonBill99
I just used the ignore button for the first time. Silent Shadow was the victim. I just wanted to thank ATS for the privilege and the pleasure!

Silent Shadow disn't post on this thread. What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Originally posted by BostonBill99

Silent Shadow disn't post on this thread. What are you talking about?

I believe his posts were delted. Read some of the posts with quotes from him

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All I can confirm is that there is a substancial amount of US personell, as I stated above I was not allowed to ask questions on anything I didn't understand. I believe its highly possible that they were CIA, considering their link with Echelon.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
When i say logged on their system i mean their guest logs.
the Blue Mountains are a lot more active than you would think.

Ezekial, I've contacted here and applied for a 'guest log'...
www.gold.gov.au... ou%3DDepartment%20of%20Defence%2Co%3DDefence%2Co%3DPortfolios%2Co%3DCommonwealth%20of%20Australia%2Cc%3DAU&&changebase
I'll let you know how i go.
The Blue Mountains story is old...
64.233.167.104...:hASKyAYyrmgJ:pdm.medicine.wisc.edu/18-2pdfs/new57Caldicottaustralia.pdf+aus+nsw+blue+mountains+ji+terror+camp&hl= en

Sanc'.
*SkepticO', do i get a free t-shirt for posting the longest URL EVER!?????*

ok the 1st url is playing up??
Here's the text
Name: Mr Chris Birrer
Phone (02) 6266 7470
Fax (02) 6265 6348

Role: Assistant Secretary Major Powers and Global Interests
Postal Address Department of Defence, Canberra ACT 2600
Comment Acting.
Major Powers and Global Interests Branch

Function:
Manages defence relations and provides policy advice and support on engagement activities with the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Develops and coordinates policy advice on UN, peace operations and arms control. Manages policy aspects of the joint Defence faciility Pine Gap and space-related issues.
Last Reviewed: 22 April 2004
[edit on 18-6-2004 by sanctum]

[edit on 18-6-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sounds pretty cool Sanctum, hope you get some more information.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkanboy
Its 11.24pm here now...Very fuzzy (because of distance) but from what I can see...there are about 13/14 big trucks parked just in front of a huge warehouse...cant tell if they are loading or unloading the trucks, 3 Helicopters landed not long ago and are still there. Alot of people moving around the trucks, I can't tell whats going on, I will keep u posted as other things arise.

Not true given that Alice Springs sits in between the valley of the Macdonnell Ranges and is some 20 kilometres from P.G. To see Pine Gap from Alice Springs, you would have to climb Mt Gillen, some 926 metres high.

maps.bonzle.com...

P.G. itself sits in another valley surrounded by high hills on either side. (look on google earth).

It is impossible for any person to view P.G. without either entering or being at a point of high elevation. There is no house that would provide such a view as described by this poster.

Amazing nobody picked this post to be an absolute lie without even having the local knowledge I have. I live in Alice Springs.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The more I'm finding out about PINE GAP the more I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I think it's another Area 51 or worse.....and in my view has alot to do with regular UFO sightings in the area and Australia as a whole.

Pine Gap is probably now one of the top 3 US military bases in the world including the USA....don't worry about what you can view from the air because looks can be deceiving. Worry about whats going on below ground and I have a feeling there's afew aliens there too.

Thats the message from more than half of the Australian population. We want the USA military out of Pine Gap and out of our nation....although we know it's not going to happen anytime soon because the Australians are too lazy to get off their fat backsides and demonstrate.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here's just a small amount of what I've found on Pine Gap:

www.ufoevidence.org...

roswell.fortunecity.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: correction

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkanboy

I know there has been some recent expanding of the place.....and I heard through the grape vine they have drilled 5 km under for massive expansions below ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Thats the message from more than half of the Australian population. We want the USA military out of Pine Gap and out of our nation

Care to show where and when that survey was done? Or did you just make it up?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ask any Australian about Pine Gap....they will all tell you the same. Mind you when the whole population find out whats going on there and the fact that their Govt sold them out, they won't be happy campers.

Pine Gap should be fully controlled by the Australian Govt and our military, not some foreign let down who try to convience us and the rest of the world they have our best interests at heart....which they don't in any shape or form.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Ask any Australian about Pine Gap....they will all tell you the same.

I'm Australian and disagree with what you say about the attitude about P.G..

As of surveys, there was one in Alice Springs in 1987 following the big protest rally the year before. Of the survey participants, over 95% of the Alice Springs Population supported the presence of P.G. (source - Centralian Advocate)

In the 2003 protest rally where they arranged for "the whole nation" to travel to Alice Springs and protest, some 75 people showed up. This is hardly a reflection of what you say about the population of Australia opposing P.G.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Balkanboy

I know there has been some recent expanding of the place.....and I heard through the grape vine they have drilled 5 km under for massive expansions below ground.

Where is the source of that misleading and untruthful information?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The more I'm finding out about PINE GAP the more I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I think it's another Area 51 or worse.....and in my view has alot to do with regular UFO sightings in the area and Australia as a whole.

I would dispute the alleged sightings be regular. I have lived in Alice Springs since 1988 and I only know of one person who has sighted UFO's around Alice Springs, being a man named Kieth Douglas.

Kith is a hospital orderly, the president and only member of the Alice Springs UFO group and all of the mere 4 or so report sightings of UFO's over the past 25 years have come from Kieth Douglas or his un-named sources.

Kieth is well known in Alice Springs and has almost no credibility being well known for fabricating events or twisting the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join