It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Buzzing with Personell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I get email alerts when there's one over 4.0

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nice one quadricle, I thought 51s wasn't in Oz.

zero lift

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2004 by Silent Shadow]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

d1k

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silent Shadow

Hey idiot, do you really think that if something secret was going on they would just roll in the trucks so every man and his dog could see. For all you know they could be shipping in spare tyres and typewriters, stop wasting everyones time with your stupid comments because you dont know #. You give australians a bad name, you disgust me you cretan. Go neck yourself you dip#.

Heres a conspiracy theory for you, why do you only have two brain cells in your thick skull.

Easy there Ace! Talk about lacking brain cells. This is a discussion board and you just raged on someone for posting some information...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Hey idiot, do you really think that if something secret was going on they would just roll in the trucks so every man and his dog could see. For all you know they could be shipping in spare tyres and typewriters, stop wasting everyones time with your stupid comments because you dont know #. You give australians a bad name, you disgust me you cretan. Go neck yourself you dip#.

Heres a conspiracy theory for you, why do you only have two brain cells in your thick skull.

Silent Shadow, you must have some deep 'frustrations' ,hehe. I don't see how posting this information gives me a bad name as an Aussie.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

ok
1) calm down
2) the way you are talking is disgusting, no-one should "go neck" themselves for simply observing somthing like this, are you saying anyone who goes to Area 51 and looks in and reports here should do the same??
3)if there wasnt people like balkan boy then messageboards like this would cease to exist.

you should try something constuctive & helpfull to the world instead of going of like five galahs on a live power line.

and the way you went off it is more like you have only two brincells in your thick skull, yobbo.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh dear, someone got out of bed the wrong side! Calm down please!!!!

This board is here for people to post information, theories, questions etc. No matter how way out or plausible they may be, it's not your place to criticise or hurl insults.

Go take a cold shower and a chill pill, then come back when you can be civil

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think some one could use Skippy about now

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Listen up you heaving pile of Vaginal Discharge, take a walk outside for a couple of minutes and smell the fresh air coz it's pretty obvious you don't get out much.
As for the rest of you fascist dictating pigs stop trying to restrict my god given right to free speech. I can type what I want when I want or has there been an invasion and I missed the memo cause I thought this was a free country!! So get off my back you communist pigs.
If you don't like my comments cause i'm right and you wish to live in a fantasy world filled with wizards and fairies maybe you should head back to "NEVER NEVER LAND"

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Go suck a fat one.

First of all, I think someone needs a hug. Secondly, why don't you call the

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Listen up you heaving pile of Vaginal Discharge, take a walk outside for a couple of minutes and smell the fresh air coz it's pretty obvious you don't get out much.
As for the rest of you fascist dictating pigs stop trying to restrict my god given right to free speech. I can type what I want when I want or has there been an invasion and I missed the memo cause I thought this was a free country!! So get off my back you communist pigs.
If you don't like my comments cause i'm right and you wish to live in a fantasy world filled with wizards and fairies maybe you should head back to "NEVER NEVER LAND"

someone needs to chill.

and if you have a right to free speech so does EVERYONE ELSE

personally i couldnt care less what you think of me.

----------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic.

has there been much activity in the last day or so??

[edit on 6-10-2004 by ausconspiracies]

[edit on 6-10-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I remeber THAT show...I can hear the song in my head to!

"Skippy! Skippy! Skippy the bush kangaroo!"

"Skippy! Skippy! Skippy the bush kangaroo!"

~Energy_Wave~ I am jealous!
I want to get Emails when there are earthquakes to! some guys have all the luck!

[edit on 11-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

How eloquent you are.

I'd be very glad to hear why you think we are fascist and communists? On what do you base this interesting theory?

I will defend your right to free speech to the hilt. However, as you seem somehow incapable of "constructive criticism", you will gain few allies I suspect. Keep trolling the board.

Oh well, at least I have an ignore button

Bye,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Why waste are time brothers on some ignorant hateful person that is only trying to engage us in his sad and misguided attention seeking behaviors. I think its better to give posts such as those, there due respect and don�t even bother to reply to them, but enough of this back to the topic.

Yes Pine Gap is a lot more then what it is commonly thought to be or so I have heard from some people that have worked in the area. Of course there are not going to be any photos of the inside of the place but people tend to pick up when a facility that only is a �Comm. Relay� official has semi trailer loads of equipment being taking in and increased movement of men on the ground. It does not take a genius to work out theirs something afoot.

Unlike area 51 this base is set in one of the most environmental hostile places on the earth and you don�t tend to get many people on lawn chairs watching the skies. So really we have next to know idea what there really doing out there not even a clue. We have guessed at it being something to do with echelon and satellite communications but as to what other purpose the place serves your guess is as good as mine.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by dwh0]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I know from personal expreience that Pine Gap is part of Echelon, that is no secret.

I was one of the very few civilian guests to Pine Gap to ever get unlimited access to the base. I was even told in one room that Little Jonny (our fearly leader Prime Minister John Howard - the little doer) hasn't even been in this room.

Even though i had unlimited access I was not allowed to touch anything myself or ask questions. Naturally photographs of equipment was frowned upon, my camera phone was confiscated).

Echelon - yes, definately
Links to UK/NZ/US - yes, definately
Advanced Aircraft - not sure, didn't see much
Blue and white buses/trucks - yes, there is a substancial amount of the base underground, with enormous air recyclers and filters (as the Norther Territory is a bitch when it comes to red dust). These vehicles (ones I saw) contain supplies - of what type I have no idea.

There are large aircraft sized ramps (possibly evidence to aircraft activty) that lead to the underground levels as well.

I'm tring to say as much as I can without causing myself grief as I am logged into their system and not that many civilians have had access to the base, I know of only one other, and he vouched for me.

Anyone interested in an Arpanet username/password combo, won't work anymore though haha. Seriously.

P.S. My first post so be gentle, i prefer a light braize rather than full flame.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
I was one of the very few civilian guests to Pine Gap to ever get unlimited access to the base.

Hi Ezekial

So a civvy' guest gets "unlimited access"??
Who were the others in your group...
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

I'm tring to say as much as I can without causing myself grief as I am logged into their system and not that many civilians have had access to the base, I know of only one other, and he vouched for me.

You are actively logged on a computer in this facility and have been granted web access? Tell me more. I'm a systems administrator and would like to know how you acomplished this without being gagged and bound. Hope you can respond to this, otherwise I'll have to assume that their security has found you out.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ezekial, don't screw around making stories. Your 'story' is impossible.
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope Silent Shadow gets banned, on the basis of yes you do have the freedom of speach, but the other posters have the freedom from persecution for their right to free speach as well. And when you attack someone on the grounds that they have provided information alone and have in no way, said, referred or made any comment that is in any way shape or form connected to you personally then I think YOU sir are the person that is by far out of line and inappropriate.

I would hope the Mods of this board will see like wise and have your unhelpful, sorry, waste of space posts be wiped and restricted from further examplifying the ignorance of your intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join