It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama hiding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why is there so much secrecy regarding Obama's background?

Every time someone tries to dig something up, the White House dispatches an army of lawyers and investigators to shut it down. It's not just his birth certificate either; in addition to Obama’s missing birth certificate, other documentation that has been concealed includes kindergarten, elementary, and secondary school records; college records; Harvard Law Review articles; passport; medical records; Illinois State Bar Association records; baptism records; and adoption records.

Obama's obfuscation of his past has even made the military reluctant to prosecute soldiers who refuse to deploy because they feel they may not be able to prove he is legally president with the limited amount of documentation available to them.

What the heck?!

Why is the American public NOT allowed to learn anything about the background of our president.

Hearing Will Challenge Obama's Eligibility

On May 12, the American Patriot Foundation announced that there will be an Article 32 military hearing that may reveal whether President Barack Obama is a native-born citizen of the United States. The hearing is set for June 11, after Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin refused to deploy to Afghanistan “because the president refuses — even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary — to prove his eligibility under the Constitution to hold office.”

The “certification of live birth” found on the Internet, which purports to prove that Obama was born in Hawaii, has been dismissed as valid proof, as it is a “short-form” document, as opposed to the “long-form” document that lists the hospital and attending physician. “Short-form” documents are easily obtainable. In addition to Obama’s missing birth certificate, other documentation that has been concealed includes kindergarten, elementary, and secondary school records; college records; Harvard Law Review articles; passport; medical records; Illinois State Bar Association records; baptism records; and adoption records.

As a result of Lakin’s oppositional failure to report to duty, charges have been filed against him. According to Safeguard Our Constitution, the charges against Lakin are serious and can result in “years of hard labor in a penitentiary,” but Lakin refuses to rescind his demands, as he asserts that serving in a military operation under an ineligible president is illegal. It is Lakin’s hope that the charges against him will lead to the discovery of information to prove or disprove Obama’s legitimacy, which is his ultimate objective.

In the past, however, this has not proven to be the case. Attorney John Hemenway was threatened with sanctions by a federal judge when he attempted to challenge Obama’s presidency. Hemenway welcomed the threat, however, as he believed it would lead to a “discovery hearing,” which would necessitate the search for documentation proving Obama’s eligibility. At that point, the court rescinded its sanction threats.

Any deployment orders filed under Obama that were met by questions of his eligibility have been rescinded. World Net Daily columnist Vox Day writes that this behavior suggests “that the Pentagon generals are not entirely confident that they can demonstrate the legitimacy of their purported commander-in-chief.”

According to World Net Daily, “Obama’s actual response to those who question his eligibility to be president under the Constitution’s requirement that the U.S. president to be a ‘natural born citizen’ has been to dispatch both private and tax-funded attorneys to prevent anyone from gaining access to his documentation.”

Read more: The New American

The article even touches on Obama's social security number and asks whether he may be guilty of identity theft.

Who is this guy?

(BTW: this is not a birther thread, although the linked article discusses yet another court challenge, I would like to see speculation on what he is hiding and why.)

[edit on 5/20/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There are whole companies in Afghanistan who refuse to do anything but protect thier base of attacked based on Obama not proving is legitimacy.

The guy is a fraud there is more then enough evidence to convict him in court, but the judges have done nothing but run interference.

Welcome to the New America with a Foreign Dictator!

Prepare for all the Berry apologist to deluge this thread with ridiculous comments to derail any meaningful discussion...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

What is the obamanation hiding? Well, first of all he's a Kenyan.
Then follow the pages down.
While unemployment climbs...
while the dollar falls...
while wall street steals...
while the bankers rob us blind...
while the Trillion dollar deficits rockets out of control...
while the death panels deliberate if your life is worth saving...
while Americans lose there savings and homes...
while the second amendment is dissolved...
while states go bankrupt...
while cabinet positions remain unfilled...
while Czars are named...
while are borders remain unsecured...
while Akmahandajob, Kadafi and Calderon ridicule the USA while within America...
while Mexican drug wars spill into our southern states...
while taxes crush middle Americans...
The POTUS shoots basketballs and plays golf!
While saying,"It's all Bush's fault!"

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He's a nothing! Just a puppet for the New World Order And they don't want you to know he is a nothing! Plain and simple!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Obama's hiding a bald spot. That is all.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
History repeats itself.

Part of the reason Rome fell because it's army was comprised of mainly non-Roman's and it's leadership was taken over by a foriegn dictator

This slow decline occurred over an estimated period of 320 years which many historians believe finally culminated on September 4, 476 when Romulus Augustus, the last Emperor of the Western Roman Empire was deposed by Odoacer, a Germanic chieftain

Furthermore the core that had made the empire what it was disintegrated as well

The decline of the Roman Empire refers to the societal collapse encompassing both the gradual disintegration of the political, economic, military, and other social institutions of Rome and the barbarian invasions that were its final doom

Any of this sound familiar?

It worked before, it will work again. Old tricks remain the best tricks

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Don't forget his human skin & hair is only there to disguise his reptilian features.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

www.youtube.com...

Looks more like a pentagram to me!

Just an odd coincidence,I'm sure,....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm telling ya, they're friggin aliens and sometimes they let it slip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67e610390d26.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
right up to that photo you posted thirty-foot-smurf I always thought the whole reptile aliens thing was a joke .
after seeing that I no longer have a diser to laugh .Cirpes man they just mite be reptile alien over lords after all .
that is one scary photo dont even think freddy and jason could take her on toghter.
and the predator dude would run crying for his momma all the way home.
as for the aliens alien the cold of space its self couldn't freeze them but her gaze could

[edit on 20-5-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Heh, that is a rather frightening photo.

Hiding a bald spot.
He's doing a pretty good job of it.

It is interesting that we don't know much about Obama's school records.
At least we knew that in college GWB was a very mediocre student and a cheerleader.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

She can bite your face clean off man!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

are you serious? All presidents have had leisure time. Many presidents have spent that time playing golf too. I'm sure you know about the story of clinton on the golf course instead of giving the order to kill bin laden.

You can't win an argument if you're going to be so narrow minded and exaggerate things way out of proportion. It will only make your opposition think of you as a disillusioned radical or a moron.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
News Report 15th May, 2043.

The 44th President of the US has passed away peacefully in his sleep.

He was born in, umm we aint to sure so we'll say a bed.
He went to kindergarden at, umm a kindergarden..
He ummmm, obviously passed school but we dont know how.
He will be remembered for his colledge theisis about, ummmm, stuff.
After graduating he worked in a law firm doing, ummm, legal stuff.

He will be remembered by his many family members in, ummm, US, Indo and Africa.Maybe a few other places.....

[edit on 21-5-2010 by virgom129]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Never thought I would think it or much less say it, but I have started hoping the brass at the Pentagon will finally get a belly full of the faker in chief and go remove him from the White House by force.

He is a traitor, he is a marxist, and we know nothing about his past. He is purposely destroying America.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamecock
reply to post by Violater1

are you serious? All presidents have had leisure time. Many presidents have spent that time playing golf too. I'm sure you know about the story of clinton on the golf course instead of giving the order to kill bin laden.

You can't win an argument if you're going to be so narrow minded and exaggerate things way out of proportion. It will only make your opposition think of you as a disillusioned radical or a moron.

Really?
Really!
Is this the best counter response that you can come up with? "presidents have had leisure time ..."
And how many stars did you get on your post?

I know when I strike at the heart of deceit, the petty insults begin to fly.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Never thought I would think it or much less say it, but I have started hoping the brass at the Pentagon will finally get a belly full of the faker in chief and go remove him from the White House by force. He is a traitor, he is a marxist, and we know nothing about his past. He is purposely destroying America.

Do believe Obama had this plan to destroy America while he was running for office? Do you think he got where he is through his sheer motivation and drive to do this? Many people post comments that give the impression that Obama did all of this on his own, which is rather absurd when you consider that we haven't had a president in decades who's actually been calling the shots.

If he's purposely destroying America, it's because he's been told to do so.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Because they didnt elect him, TPTB put him in power for their own 'strategy game plan' to pull off. Why else would he hide it? He is clearly illegal and thats the end of it. Use your heart, not your head.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I find it rather iconic that
Goldman Sachs is too big to fail
yet America is NOT ?????

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Never thought I would think it or much less say it, but I have started hoping the brass at the Pentagon will finally get a belly full of the faker in chief and go remove him from the White House by force.

Yea! Just ask Libya how well that whole military coup thing is working out for them.

He is a traitor,

How exactly?

he is a marxist,

Oligarch actually.

and we know nothing about his past.

Didn't buy the book did you?

He is purposely destroying America.

How exactly?

He's a traitor, but you want to have the military overthrow the Constitutionally elected government? Tell me, what is the definition of the word Traitor again?

new topics

top topics

join