It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Explosion catalyst for chaos in U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

news.yahoo.com...

GRAND ISLE, La. – The spectacle many had feared for a month finally began unfolding as gooey, rust-colored oil washed into the marshes at the mouth of the Mississippi for the first time, stoking public anger and frustration with both BP and the government.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the globalist's plan to cause chaos in America?

Consider that this will cause mass protests which could turn violent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY THOUGHTS~

~MY THOUGHT IS THE PLAN WILL FAIL

While many people will protest, it won't cause major civil unrest, but a key move towards an exposed plan of the globalists to take down the states.

I also think that wrecking the Gulf of Mexico fishing industry will cause the collapse of Mexico and the rush of more illegal immigrants into the country.

The Democrats should, in theory, use the illegal immigrant vote to beat out the public outcry from the tea parties. At least that's what they should do unless they screw it up. Which they always do, because evil always defeats itself.

With that said, I'll be watching this oil EXPLOSION, and see what it's brewing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When many people protest or carry out violent actions when their livelihoods are ruined, I think the Globalists will take the chance to jump in and institute draconian new anti homegrown terrorist laws.

They've been waiting for America to explode so they can excuse their actions, and this purposeful catastrophe will offer them a perfect crisis they'll be forbidden to waste.

new topics

join